WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Four under $15

Yes, you could buy a single bottle of wine that costs more than your house, but you know what? It's still just going to be a single bottle of wine. Not to mention, that's not five star frozen ravioli you'll be serving it with. So why not save the money and drink something that's just plain ol' respectable?

Quality Posts

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Muy delicioso y caro!! Tell us your thoughts on today's sales of Diablita, Lang, Swami and Muscat!!!

Cesare

quality posts: 1619 Private Messages Cesare

Four under $15

Lang Wines 2008 Sausalito Zinfandel 5-Pack
$67.99 (Normally $105.00) 35% off List Price
2008 Sausalito Zinfandel
Previous offer: 6/17/12

Clos LaChance 2010 Reserve Muscat Blanc 5-Pack
$59.99 (Normally $80.00) 25% off List Price
2010 Reserve Muscat Blanc
Previous offer: 7/23/12 (Plus)

Swami Pinot Noir (6)
$73.99 (Normally $102.00) 27% off List Price
2009 Swami Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast
Previous offer: 9/24/12

Diablita Blanca Mendocino County 2010 White Blend 6-Pack
$69.99 (Normally $108.00) 35% off List Price
2010 Diablita Blanca White Wine, Mendocino County
Previous offer: 9/16/12

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

losthighwayz

quality posts: 59 Private Messages losthighwayz

Just received swami pinot shilment five minutes ago. Pop n pour: gamey nose, metallic taste a bit sour....hmmmmmm...gonna chill it a bit and let it breathe...not what I was expecting thus far...

"The older I get the better I was"

Snausages01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Snausages01
losthighwayz wrote:Just received swami pinot shilment five minutes ago. Pop n pour: gamey nose, metallic taste a bit sour....hmmmmmm...gonna chill it a bit and let it breathe...not what I was expecting thus far...

Hope it gets better. I'm picking mine up at FedEx tomorrow.

losthighwayz

Snausages01 wrote:Hope it gets better. I'm picking mine up at FedEx tomorrow.

About one hour later: chilled to PN temp (not very cold). Vast improvement. Im ztill picking up some meat on the nose but in a good way, no alcohol and kinda reminds me of an old world wine. It has openned up and fruit coming through though not as much as id expect from a sonoma pinot. Finish is smooth and caramely. Sourness gobe for the most part though a bit tart. Definitely not your typical Cali pinot but not necessarily a bad thing, just different. Wife was not a fan at first but enjoying it more now that its openned up.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

losthighwayz wrote:Just received swami pinot shilment five minutes ago. Pop n pour: gamey nose, metallic taste a bit sour....hmmmmmm...gonna chill it a bit and let it breathe...not what I was expecting thus far...

You might let the next bottle rest a while. I've read around the forums that it's recommended to let them rest after shipment. I know nothing about this myself. Just passing it on.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tonycyndy

quality posts: 14 Private Messages tonycyndy

The Swami Pinot Noir is a can't miss...good advice TT, let it rest a bit...it's been a long trip.

losthighwayz

Anyone had the diablita blanca? On the fence. Wondering if it is similar in "sweetness" to triacepdis the I? Thanks

neilfindswine

quality posts: 170 Private Messages neilfindswine

Guest Blogger

losthighwayz wrote:Anyone had the diablita blanca? On the fence. Wondering if it is similar in "sweetness" to triacepdis the I? Thanks

Believe it of not, I haven't tasted Tricip.... If memory serves, this is in the same vein as F-Bomb, but with more going on and not as sweet. The Riesling fruit comes from Esterlina's Cole Valley estate. Fun, quality white.

I report to winedavid39...
...I like getting PM's from wannabe rodents...

losthighwayz

neilfindswine wrote:Believe it of not, I haven't tasted Tricip.... If memory serves, this is in the same vein as F-Bomb, but with more going on and not as sweet. The Riesling fruit comes from Esterlina's Cole Valley estate. Fun, quality white.

Thanks! I checked out tris' specs and its originsl blend was sauv blanc, reisling, and chard with 2percent RS(thats as sweet as i go). diablita has 1.8 RS, similar alcohol and PH. In for one! Besides, this will be a fun wine to share for Dia de los muertos November 1st! Thanks for the info. Now debating The other six pack on this offer!

neilfindswine

quality posts: 170 Private Messages neilfindswine

Guest Blogger

losthighwayz wrote:Thanks! I checked out tris' specs and its originsl blend was sauv blanc, reisling, and chard with 2percent RS(thats as sweet as i go). diablita has 1.8 RS, similar alcohol and PH. In for one! Besides, this will be a fun wine to share for Dia de los muertos November 1st! Thanks for the info. Now debating The other six pack on this offer!

Lower priced Pinot can be bit or miss. I recall the Swami being decent for the price. Nice weekday Pinot.

I report to winedavid39...
...I like getting PM's from wannabe rodents...

mdnorman

quality posts: 50 Private Messages mdnorman

winewoot's stated "list price" for these wines is a bit inflated.

true559

quality posts: 23 Private Messages true559

Got the Swami last time on Woot. 100% satisfied. Its a lght bodied wine with some spiciness IMO. Everyone else seems to like it so far though some with sophisticated palates may turn their noses up at this one. Just my 2 cents.

cortot20

quality posts: 142 Private Messages cortot20
mdnorman wrote:winewoot's stated "list price" for these wines is a bit inflated.

It's usually whatever the winery listed it for sale for on their website. Obviously these prices will typically be the max you would pay or the wine. Kind of like MSRP.

CT

Winedavid39

quality posts: 200 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

mdnorman wrote:winewoot's stated "list price" for these wines is a bit inflated.

Good catch. We soft launched a change over the weekend. We have changed the list price. It now reflects the more accurate comparison to what it would be like if one were to buy directly from the winery.

this includes SRP, anticipated sales tax and what the winery charges for shipping that package of wine.

We believe this is a better, more accurate real world comparison.

The hover over the list price reflects this change.

thanks,

confusedemmy

quality posts: 21 Private Messages confusedemmy

I highly recommend the Clos LaChance Muscat. Bone dry with screaming aromatics; lush and full on the mouth. For those that like northern Rhones (or Eastern European dry Tokays).

Liked it so much that we bought some more and now don't have to hoard what we have!

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316

You guys are really throwing me off by changing the dates these offer start/expire. I have a mental reminder to check on Monday at 10am for both offers and then Thurs & Fri at 10am for the second half of the week. Why the change?

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

North316

Winedavid39 wrote:Good catch. We soft launched a change over the weekend. We have changed the list price. It now reflects the more accurate comparison to what it would be like if one were to buy directly from the winery.

this includes SRP, anticipated sales tax and what the winery charges for shipping that package of wine.

We believe this is a better, more accurate real world comparison.

The hover over the list price reflects this change.

thanks,

I really don't want to get this deal discussion off topic, but I had to chime in here.

I would strongly disagree with that change. While I GUESS it is okay to roll the estimated sales tax into the list price, I really disagree with the shipping. Shipping is not included in the woot price, so you are no longer comparing apples to apples and are really inflating the list price in the process, and therefore the percentage discount.

Personally I think it is a rather shady move, especially given that the change is not directly disclosed (having to hover over the term is not direct disclosure, especially when you change from one day to the next without telling everyone).

I don't put much weight in the list price and discount percentage as is (because all retailers have less than reputable standards for presentation, but this is a step in the wrong direction.

If part of your reasoning is to show a more comparable total because your true shipping costs are more than the $5 woot shipping, then feel free to provide us with your actual shipping costs so we can make comparisons ourselves.

My CT

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
North316 wrote:You guys are really throwing me off by changing the dates these offer start/expire. I have a mental reminder to check on Monday at 10am for both offers and then Thurs & Fri at 10am for the second half of the week. Why the change?

As far as I know it's not a permanent change, if that helps. Embrace the spontaneous nature!

I'm just hanging out, really.

sodabrew

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sodabrew

The Diablita label is based out of the Everett Ridge winery in Sonoma, which is one of my all-time favorite wineries for tasting trips. If it's anything like the other Diablita labels, it's an excellent wine value that winos and laypeople alike will like.

Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

North316 wrote:I really don't want to get this deal discussion off topic, but I had to chime in here.

I would strongly disagree with that change. While I GUESS it is okay to roll the estimated sales tax into the list price, I really disagree with the shipping. Shipping is not included in the woot price, so you are no longer comparing apples to apples and are really inflating the list price in the process, and therefore the percentage discount.

Personally I think it is a rather shady move, especially given that the change is not directly disclosed (having to hover over the term is not direct disclosure, especially when you change from one day to the next without telling everyone).

I don't put much weight in the list price and discount percentage as is (because all retailers have less than reputable standards for presentation, but this is a step in the wrong direction.

If part of your reasoning is to show a more comparable total because your true shipping costs are more than the $5 woot shipping, then feel free to provide us with your actual shipping costs so we can make comparisons ourselves.

As always, thanks for the input.

Everything we do is always in an effort to maintain complete transparency, which is one of the foundations of Woot. Remember, the 'percentage off' caption was added starting in June. Since doing so, taxes and shipping charges have come up quite a bit in our conversations with both wineries and Wooters, in terms of 'conveying the cost of buying wine and having it shipped to your doorstep'.

The difference between -- 1. Buying on Woot and paying $5 shipping, with the winery absorbing sales tax, -versus- 2. Buying from the winery and paying actual shipping charges and tax-- is substantial and real, and until now has not been officially acknowledged.

So- We are adding the low average of sales tax currently absorbed by the winery (enjoy this while it lasts!), and the winery is providing us with the low average cost of shipping the Woot pack being offered to an address in Southern California, MINUS $5, to accurately reflect the difference between purchasing on Woot or purchasing from the winery. (We do this to make sure that it is indeed 'apples to apples'.) And we use the low average of tax and the shipping to California to keep it conservative; a customer in New York or even Colorado (or Michigan!) would be paying a higher shipping charge than we're factoring in, so the savings could be even higher.

Lastly, we knew this would be a discussion point on the boards. Not even for a second did we think we could “slide one in” without people noticing. I mean, come on… it’s Woot. Obviously very open to discussion here.

cmaldoon

quality posts: 62 Private Messages cmaldoon

"List Price is the original winery price, plus anticipated sales tax, plus what the winery would charge to ship it to you. It's mostly worthless, so we rely on Wooters like you to post the best price comparisons in our forum. You'll be a hero!"

I do appreciate this statement. And totally agree that list price is completely worthless.

I wish more people could look past the "Discount" and see the "Value" intrinsic to some producers.

2014 - 20 Btl. Fjellene (10 bot), Urraca Chard (10 bot)
Last purchase: 5/3/14

2013 - 75 btl. 2012 - 98 btl. 2011 - 112 btl. 2010 - 30 btl.
My Cellar

bobrush12866

quality posts: 8 Private Messages bobrush12866
Winedavid39 wrote:As always, thanks for the input.

Everything we do is always in an effort to maintain complete transparency, which is one of the foundations of Woot. Remember, the 'percentage off' caption was added starting in June. Since doing so, taxes and shipping charges have come up quite a bit in our conversations with both wineries and Wooters, in terms of 'conveying the cost of buying wine and having it shipped to your doorstep'.

The difference between -- 1. Buying on Woot and paying $5 shipping, with the winery absorbing sales tax, -versus- 2. Buying from the winery and paying actual shipping charges and tax-- is substantial and real, and until now has not been officially acknowledged.

So- We are adding the low average of sales tax currently absorbed by the winery (enjoy this while it lasts!), and the winery is providing us with the low average cost of shipping the Woot pack being offered to an address in Southern California, MINUS $5, to accurately reflect the difference between purchasing on Woot or purchasing from the winery. (We do this to make sure that it is indeed 'apples to apples'.) And we use the low average of tax and the shipping to California to keep it conservative; a customer in New York or even Colorado (or Michigan!) would be paying a higher shipping charge than we're factoring in, so the savings could be even higher.

Lastly, we knew this would be a discussion point on the boards. Not even for a second did we think we could “slide one in” without people noticing. I mean, come on… it’s Woot. Obviously very open to discussion here.

If you're going to do this in the calculation of the percentage discount, you should also list current selling price(what the winery is really selling the wine for), since the suggested list price may be not be accurate.

You're trying to puff the value of the deal by showing tax, shipping and the suggested list price of the wine...That's fine, but be realistic in the REAL price of the wine as well.

In other words, make sure all of the acorns are not falling on your side of the fence!

Just adding to the open discussion.

losthighwayz

bobrush12866 wrote:If you're going to do this in the calculation of the percentage discount, you should also list current selling price(what the winery is really selling the wine for), since the suggested list price may be not be accurate.

You're trying to puff the value of the deal by showing tax, shipping and the suggested list price of the wine...That's fine, but be realistic in the REAL price of the wine as well.

In other words, make sure all of the acorns are not falling on your side of the fence!

Just adding to the open discussion.

Been thinking about this and I suppose I am quite bothered. Does seem lik WW was trying to slip one by us and got caught. Not cool. Also, why not follow Cinderella Wine and disclose best price on the web incl shipping ? Seems a lot more honest.

Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

losthighwayz wrote:Been thinking about this and I suppose I am quite bothered. Does seem lik WW was trying to slip one by us and got caught. Not cool. Also, why not follow Cinderella Wine and disclose best price on the web incl shipping ? Seems a lot more honest.

Hi, i suppose it could seem that way. But certainly not intended. The change (small IT project) did occur about two days sooner than we thought so we are having to catch up a bit on communicating.

Honestly, i really pushed for this change once the percentage off started being listed. The comparative % off leading up to the change was not telling the full story, and in my opinion short changing the true value of the offer.

One thing has not changed. Every deal will always be the best in the industry, every time. Any way you look at it, or any way it's presented.

thanks,

North316

Winedavid39 wrote:
One thing has not changed. Every deal will always be the best in the industry, every time. Any way you look at it, or any way it's presented.

thanks,

So, honestly, why bother putting the list price, percentage discount, etc., on at all? Go back to the way it was. Woot is woot because it unique, when all this was added in the first place, it just meant that WW was trying to be like everyone else. I believe we are savvy enough consumers to discern the value of the offer as it stands (like we did for years before all of these changes). We don't need prodded in one direction or another by information that means one thing to someone, and something completely different to someone else.

You know I mean no offense David, but your explanation of "we wanted to represent the true value of deal" is BS.

My CT

Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

North316 wrote:So, honestly, why bother putting the list price, percentage discount, etc., on at all? Go back to the way it was. Woot is woot because it unique, when all this was added in the first place, it just meant that WW was trying to be like everyone else. I believe we are savvy enough consumers to discern the value of the offer as it stands (like we did for years before all of these changes). We don't need prodded in one direction or another by information that means one thing to someone, and something completely different to someone else.

You know I mean no offense David, but your explanation of "we wanted to represent the true value of deal" is BS.

yea, true value may not have been the right words. " all factors" may be the better description. worth noting that the list price was a system wide woot change, not just wine.woot.

losthighwayz

Winedavid39 wrote:Hi, i suppose it could seem that way. But certainly not intended. The change (small IT project) did occur about two days sooner than we thought so we are having to catch up a bit on communicating.

Honestly, i really pushed for this change once the percentage off started being listed. The comparative % off leading up to the change was not telling the full story, and in my opinion short changing the true value of the offer.

thanks,

Thanks for replying. I understand it is a wott-wide system now and will likely not change. It will be more difficult to truly gauge the value iof an offer b/c of so many unkknowns with shipping rates by wineries being the main one. i belong to wine clubs where shipping ranges from $7 per wine club shipment to $24 so it is a huige difference! I am also upset that I purchased the current Diablita offering based on what i thought was the cost of the wine ALONE, i.e. $18/bottl;e. I then factored in $5 WW shipping to decide whetehr the deals was right for me. Now I wonder what the actual value of the wine ALONE might be since I do not know what Everett Ridge charges for shipping! This is the new WW and I am sure most oof us will get used to it (we did with the new website design) BUT in the case of the Diablita I feel like I was duped or mislead. Finally, I acknowledge that you do a great job of finding great wines at awesome values (for the most part-lol)...and I also understand many of these changes are out of your control. Thanks!

North316

losthighwayz wrote:Thanks for replying. I understand it is a wott-wide system now and will likely not change. It will be more difficult to truly gauge the value iof an offer b/c of so many unkknowns with shipping rates by wineries being the main one. i belong to wine clubs where shipping ranges from $7 per wine club shipment to $24 so it is a huige difference! I am also upset that I purchased the current Diablita offering based on what i thought was the cost of the wine ALONE, i.e. $18/bottl;e. I then factored in $5 WW shipping to decide whetehr the deals was right for me. Now I wonder what the actual value of the wine ALONE might be since I do not know what Everett Ridge charges for shipping! This is the new WW and I am sure most oof us will get used to it (we did with the new website design) BUT in the case of the Diablita I feel like I was duped or mislead. Finally, I acknowledge that you do a great job of finding great wines at awesome values (for the most part-lol)...and I also understand many of these changes are out of your control. Thanks!

If it makes you feel better, that wine is listed at $18/btl on their Website So it doesn't look like that one includes taxes or shipping.

But with that being said, it just sort of adds to my point. To Ohio this would cost $145. Should I consider my true discount to be $75 or the $65 listed? No, my discount is $38, and then I pay $5 for shipping. How much of the shipping and taxes built into the woot price is not something I care to compare unless they care to disclose that, if not, just give me the list of the price of bottles I am paying for, not the extras. The reality is that adding in shipping and tax is irrelevant to me (maybe not to everyone else) because I would never pay those winery prices anyway, that is why I buy from other wine sites or locally.

My CT

kylemittskus

quality posts: 230 Private Messages kylemittskus

If you're comparing apples to apples, then tax and shipping should be included. I buy A wine from Winery. I pay wine cost, tax, and shipping. I buy A wine from Wine.Woot, and I pay wine cost, no tax, and shipping. From W.W., I'm saving the tax and I'm saving a substantial amount in shipping. I don't think including that in the cost is dishonest since it would be a real cost.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

North316

kylemittskus wrote:If you're comparing apples to apples, then tax and shipping should be included. I buy A wine from Winery. I pay wine cost, tax, and shipping. I buy A wine from Wine.Woot, and I pay wine cost, no tax, and shipping. From W.W., I'm saving the tax and I'm saving a substantial amount in shipping. I don't think including that in the cost is dishonest since it would be a real cost.

I'm not saying it's dishonest, I'm simply saying it's not relevant to me because I wouldn't buy Wine A from winery to begin with, so I don't care what their shipping or taxes are. I know that woot's price is what it is and I pay $5 shipping.

If WW wants a true apples to apples comparison and inflate their list price with tax and shipping, then they can tell me what their actual shipping price is, not $5 and what taxes are being absorbed, so I can back those out of the woot price and determine how much their bottle of wine is v. how much I would pay if I walked in the winery.

I want a comparison of the price of the wines, not the means of getting it. Make sense?

I understand the basis behind what they are doing, but to be fair, if by chance this new method somehow decreased the discount percentage, instead of increasing it, would we even be having this discussion? That is exactly the point I am trying to make. This is simply a built in "we are just trying to be more transparent" argument for how they managed to show inflated list prices and discounts. I realize that other internet retailers do the same thing without even disclosing what the inflation is a result of, but it still doesn't make it right.

My CT

Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

North316 wrote:I'm not saying it's dishonest, I'm simply saying it's not relevant to me because I wouldn't buy Wine A from winery to begin with, so I don't care what their shipping or taxes are. I know that woot's price is what it is and I pay $5 shipping.

If WW wants a true apples to apples comparison and inflate their list price with tax and shipping, then they can tell me what their actual shipping price is, not $5 and what taxes are being absorbed, so I can back those out of the woot price and determine how much their bottle of wine is v. how much I would pay if I walked in the winery.

I want a comparison of the price of the wines, not the means of getting it. Make sense?

I understand the basis behind what they are doing, but to be fair, if by chance this new method somehow decreased the discount percentage, instead of increasing it, would we even be having this discussion? That is exactly the point I am trying to make. This is simply a built in "we are just trying to be more transparent" argument for how they managed to show inflated list prices and discounts. I realize that other internet retailers do the same thing without even disclosing what the inflation is a result of, but it still doesn't make it right.

Yea, you lost me on this one.

Putting the new list price issue aside for a second. the fact that we've created offers that absorb actual shipping AND sales tax and still be the best price in the industry for that 24 hours should be at least acknowledged in this discussion. The price of the deal is the indicator here.

How this can be viewed as " not right" is startling to me.

North316

Winedavid39 wrote:Yea, you lost me on this one.

Putting the new list price issue aside for a second. the fact that we've created offers that absorb actual shipping AND sales tax and still be the best price in the industry for that 24 hours should be at least acknowledged in this discussion. The price of the deal is the indicator here.

How this can be viewed as " not right" is startling to me.

I acknowledge that by the fact that 95% of my purchases come from WW.

I guess I really just don't understand why the push for this new "real" cost. No one else does it in their list price, and while their prices generally aren't as low and their shipping charges may be different (but still below actual shipping cost), other sites are also absorbing taxes and partial shipping into their sale prices.

Yes, we know that some of this sites do inflate their list price, but I think they are doing that dishonestly, and not to account to for any taxes and shipping that would be incurred at the winery; and generally when it happens, we know it is happening (it's not going unnoticed).

I personally just don't see any benefit in the new method, as a consumer. Any with my business background, I can't really see any reason why you guys would have changed it other than the fact that it shows higher list prices and therefore better discounts.

For full disclosure purposes, I very rarely even pay much attention to list prices and discount percentages when making my purchasing decisions, I just disagree with the change and am trying to understand it.

My CT

blakewoot

quality posts: 11 Private Messages blakewoot

Uh... taking the conversation back to the wines offered...

Just received my previous order of the Swami Pinot Noir, and I decided to pop one and see if I should order more before the offer expires tomorrow.

Despite the possible travel shock, this is a surprisingly lovely wine for under $13. Light and spicy with a long warm finish, not a typical Pinot by any means, but nonetheless delicious and terrific QPR. (And the label really is gorgeous).

In for one more!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

blakewoot wrote:Uh... taking the conversation back to the wines offered...

THANK you.
the resident housekeeper appreciates it.

nice job snatching up the swami!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

tonycyndy

quality posts: 14 Private Messages tonycyndy

Here's my simple solution for determining whether to buy a wine, regardless of any "list" prices or other nonsense...

1) Do I like the wine?
2) Can I afford the wine?
3) If no to either 1 or 2, I do not buy the wine.
4) If yes to 1 and 2, I buy the wine.

Try not to over-analyze. Have a glass of wine.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 230 Private Messages kylemittskus
North316 wrote:I guess I really just don't understand why the push for this new "real" cost. No one else does it in their list price, and while their prices generally aren't as low and their shipping charges may be different (but still below actual shipping cost), other sites are also absorbing taxes and partial shipping into their sale prices.

Just a correction here. Cinderellawine does include shipping charges when quoting the "compare to" price.

I guess I'm having a hard time understanding why you're so opposed to woot quoting the shipping and tax costs in with the price comparisons.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

noslensj

quality posts: 42 Private Messages noslensj
tonycyndy wrote:Here's my simple solution for determining whether to buy a wine, regardless of any "list" prices or other nonsense...

1) Do I like the wine?
2) Can I afford the wine?
3) If no to either 1 or 2, I do not buy the wine.
4) If yes to 1 and 2, I buy the wine.

Try not to over-analyze. Have a glass of wine.

I agree, but I add a couple of more considerations:

- Do I already have so much wine of that type that I will have trouble drinking what I already have ordered within a reasonable time?

- When the wine arrives at my door, do I have a place where I can store it?

lindsaygomez23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lindsaygomez23

Of anyone that ordered the Diablita, have you received your shipment? And If so, where in the country are you located? I am in Illinois and my order has not even shipped. Maybe they are prioritizing shipping based on geography? Or maybe they are just slow to get the wine in the mail?