St. Julian Winery 2011 Pinot Grigio Case
$99.99 (Normally $180.00) 44% off List Price
2011 Pinot Grigio
CT link above

Winery website

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

wr7en

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wr7en

Oh, I got this Pinot Grigio earlier in a mixed case and it was quite good. Fairly dry and crisp. A nice fall wine.

The 7 is silent

losthighwayz

quality posts: 58 Private Messages losthighwayz
wr7en wrote:Oh, I got this Pinot Grigio earlier in a mixed case and it was quite good. Fairly dry and crisp. A nice fall wine.

Any sweetness? Would you buy again for 9/bottle? Is it crisp ala sauvignon blanc? Thx

"The older I get the better I was"

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Oh, I just finished my last bottle last week. I really liked it. It had a fruitiness but not a fruit bomb. A bit sweet but not dessert wine sweet. Just right sweet for me.

I'd buy more but 12 bottles is a bit much for me.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

wr7en

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wr7en
losthighwayz wrote:Any sweetness? Would you buy again for 9/bottle? Is it crisp ala sauvignon blanc? Thx

I'm agreeing with ThunderThighs. Slightly sweet, but not too much so. It would go well with a light pasta or fish, for instance. I would buy it again, but I'm not needing 12 bottles of it, either.

The 7 is silent

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff
wr7en wrote:I'm agreeing with Thunder Thighs. Slightly sweet, but not too much so. It would go well with a light pasta or fish, for instance. I would buy it again, but I'm not needing 12 bottles of it, either.

Give some away!!!!

rjquillin

quality posts: 170 Private Messages rjquillin
lstaff wrote:Give some away!!!!

When I get cases, FedEx scores!

CT

baqui63

quality posts: 8 Private Messages baqui63

Anyone in New York City or Nassau County interested in splitting a case of this? I'm in Flushing and head into Valley Stream on a regular basis.

mrsjhaye

quality posts: 16 Private Messages mrsjhaye

Also got this last time in a mixed case and loved it! Was waiting to get more but as the others stated, 12 bottles is too much for me right now. Will split with someone. I am in WV close to Maryland and PA. For the poster above, my son is in Long Island, maybe we can work something out there. This wine is not too sweet, was perfect drinking on a warm day or paired with any dish from the grill. Am still considering biting the bullet and going for 12.

associatedmed

quality posts: 1 Private Messages associatedmed

In New London / New Haven region of CT. If anyone wants to split a case let me know.

tduemig

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tduemig

still waiting on my Reisling mixed pack that I ordered during last woot-off, supposedly shipped on 9/18 but tracking shows no information.... awesome. thanks woot!

losthighwayz

quality posts: 58 Private Messages losthighwayz

Anyone in socal/long beach area want to split?

"The older I get the better I was"

r5swank

quality posts: 3 Private Messages r5swank
tduemig wrote:still waiting on my Reisling mixed pack that I ordered during last woot-off, supposedly shipped on 9/18 but tracking shows no information.... awesome. thanks woot!

Message Woot, they are the only ones that can initiate a new order for this.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 155 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

tduemig wrote:still waiting on my Reisling mixed pack that I ordered during last woot-off, supposedly shipped on 9/18 but tracking shows no information.... awesome. thanks woot!

Yeah, email us at service@woot.com and we'll be glad to help you with your order :D

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

wruehl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wruehl

I'm in the same boat on that mixed half case, so it isn't just you.

flolene

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flolene

I just had some of this last night, it was good but really don't want 12 bottles.

rpstrong

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rpstrong

Would be interested, but I can't use PayPal - or am I mistaken?

digitalurbancamo

quality posts: 18 Private Messages digitalurbancamo

I live in MI where this is made so I can get this at any general store for about 6 bucks a bottle. Not really a deal for me but it is good wine.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus
rpstrong wrote:Would be interested, but I can't use PayPal - or am I mistaken?

You should be able to. Try again/different browser?

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

tduemig

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tduemig
ROGETRAY wrote:Yeah, email us at service@woot.com and we'll be glad to help you with your order :D

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

I did email your staff and the reply was that it wasn't actually shipped yet. Why even send me a shipment notification email with a tracking number? #defieslogic

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tduemig wrote:I did email your staff and the reply was that it wasn't actually shipped yet. Why even send me a shipment notification email with a tracking number? #defieslogic

The tracking info is created when the shipper gets notification of the pending shipment. This tracking file has to be sent to us and uploaded into our system. This kicks out the tracking email. Then all the tracking info is updated once the shipper receives the actual packages. Pretty normal actually.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders