WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Yippie Ki Yi Yay: Cowpoke Wines

The crunch of desert sand and the rustle of the underbrush. It's the life of a wanderer, a person who prefers to live in the spaces between the towns. At the end of the trail, the cowboy (or cowgirl!) hangs up the gun, sets down the hat, and pours a nice glass of cowboy wine. Just please remember decorum: the boots stay on.

Quality Posts

Cesare

quality posts: 1650 Private Messages Cesare

Yippie Ki Yi Yay: Cowpoke Wines

Bighorn Cellars 1.5L Random 2-Pack
$99.99 (Normally $160.00) 38% off List Price
1998 Cabernet Sauvignon Coombsville Vineyard Napa Valley 1.5L
1999 Cabernet Sauvignon Grand Reserve Napa Valley 1.5L
1999 Cabernet Sauvignon Coombsville Vineyard Napa Valley 1.5L
Previous offer: 9/19/12 (Woot-off)

Galante Vineyards Red Rose Hill Cabernet Sauvignon 3-Pack
$78.99 (Normally $105.00) 25% off List Price
Galante Vineyards 2008 Red Rose Hill, Carmel Valley Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
Previous offer: 6/22/12 (Plus)

Ranchero Cellars Paso Sampler 3-Pack
$56.99 (Normally $84.00) 32% off List Price
2010 "Chrome" White Blend, La Vista Vineyard, Paso Robles
2010 Viognier, La Vista Vineyard, Paso Robles
2009 Carignan, Old Vines, Colombini Vineyard
Previous offer: 5/14/12

Stein Family Vaquero 2010 Chardonnay 4-Pack
$47.99 (Normally $64.00) 25% off List Price
2010 Vaquero Chardonnay
Previous offer: 4/29/12

Martian Ranch & Vineyard Santa Ynez Valley 2008 Syrah 4-Pack
$54.99 (Normally $96.00) 43% off List Price
2008 Martian Ranch & Vineyard Syrah
Previous offer: 5/5/12

Emery Estate Unbridled Cabernet Sauvignon 5-Pack
$67.99 (Normally $100.00) 32% off List Price
2007 Unbridled Cabernet Sauvignon
Previous offer: 10/18/11

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

nealkb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages nealkb

If anyone from bighorn is listening. How much longer can the magnums be aged?

Neal K Bharadwaj

keithmaddock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keithmaddock

I really enjoyed the 2006 Unbridled ordered previously on here, very good QPR. In for a set of the 2007!

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 36 Private Messages fredrinaldi
keithmaddock wrote:I really enjoyed the 2006 Unbridled ordered previously on here, very good QPR. In for a set of the 2007!

I did also and the Galante was very good, might have to get both again, got till Monday to decide

fredrinaldi

Received the Bighorn Cellars Magnum Random 2-Pack yesterday, dam those are some BIG bottles

These side deals are killing me, I have 6 deliveries yet to ship, with two more from this offer, I am truly out of room, guess I need to drink more

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

fredrinaldi wrote:Received the Bighorn Cellars Magnum Random 2-Pack yesterday, dam those are some BIG bottles

These side deals are killing me, I have 6 deliveries yet to ship, with two more from this offer, I am truly out of room, guess I need to drink more

if you need any assistance....

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

bobrush12866

quality posts: 8 Private Messages bobrush12866
fredrinaldi wrote:Received the Bighorn Cellars Magnum Random 2-Pack yesterday, dam those are some BIG bottles

Just curious as to what random bottles they sent to you. My order is not here yet..they will be here next week according to tracking

fredrinaldi

bobrush12866 wrote:Just curious as to what random bottles they sent to you. My order is not here yet..they will be here next week according to tracking

1998 Cabernet Sauvignon Coombsville Vineyard Napa Valley
& 1999 Cabernet Sauvignon Grand Reserve Napa Valley

bobrush12866

fredrinaldi wrote:1998 Cabernet Sauvignon Coombsville Vineyard Napa Valley
& 1999 Cabernet Sauvignon Grand Reserve Napa Valley

NICE!...Just what I was hoping for!...Can't wait to see what I got!

fredrinaldi

bobrush12866 wrote:NICE!...Just what I was hoping for!...Can't wait to see what I got!

ya the 98 bottle got like a 93 point rating, I was jazzed

bobrush12866

fredrinaldi wrote:ya the 98 bottle got like a 93 point rating, I was jazzed

I got one 3 Liter bottle of the 1998 Coombsville Vineyard Cabernet during the Mar-12 wootoff...Waiting for a special event to bust that big bad boy open!

confusedemmy

quality posts: 24 Private Messages confusedemmy

Thanks for the morning feel-good, Woot! I smiled, shook my head and then laughed out loud at your banner photo for "Cowpoke Wines". 2 longhorns, a donkey and an oil rig. Where did you find the little longhorns?

fredrinaldi

good day, 3 cab orders 2 free shipping, nice

neilfindswine

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neilfindswine

Guest Blogger

fredrinaldi wrote:good day, 3 cab orders 2 free shipping, nice

Indeed... Enjoy!

I report to winedavid39...
...I like getting PM's from wannabe rodents...

greyday

quality posts: 52 Private Messages greyday

I got the emery last time as well. I remember enjoying it, perhaps I'll pop a bottle tonight and leave notes...

tonycyndy

quality posts: 14 Private Messages tonycyndy

I've had both the 2006 & 2007 Unbridled...loved 'em both. Still have few bottles of the 2007. Thinking about it....

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2
greyday wrote:I got the emery last time as well. I remember enjoying it, perhaps I'll pop a bottle tonight and leave notes...

Perhaps the wine will leave notes?

.....on your tongue.

that was fun while it lasted!

muralie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages muralie

first time buyer on wine.woot, ordered the Emery Estate cab and waiting for it to be shipped. any idea how long before it gets shipped? thx

greyday

quality posts: 52 Private Messages greyday

If you live somewhere hot it'll be a little bit, basically until it can ship safely (summer shipping). If not, probably a handful of days. Woot will email you with tracking when it ships, and you can check the status of the order in your account.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
greyday wrote:If you live somewhere hot it'll be a little bit, basically until it can ship safely (summer shipping). If not, probably a handful of days. Woot will email you with tracking when it ships, and you can check the status of the order in your account.

And as always if there are any issues, service@woot.com is there for you!

I'm just hanging out, really.

true559

quality posts: 24 Private Messages true559
muralie wrote:first time buyer on wine.woot, ordered the Emery Estate cab and waiting for it to be shipped. any idea how long before it gets shipped? thx

I've waited as long as 3 weeks from order to delivery for wine woot purchases. Most orders however arrive in 1-2 weeks(I live in CA).

muralie

true559 wrote:I've waited as long as 3 weeks from order to delivery for wine woot purchases. Most orders however arrive in 1-2 weeks(I live in CA).

I live in WA so I don't think summer shipping would be a problem. Its been 10 days since I placed the order and it still hasn't shipped. The wait is painful particularly since I am so looking forward to taste that wine.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
muralie wrote:I live in WA so I don't think summer shipping would be a problem. Its been 10 days since I placed the order and it still hasn't shipped. The wait is painful particularly since I am so looking forward to taste that wine.

You should get your wine in 2-3 weeks, often sooner. We know the wait is kind of a drag. But it's still gonna taste good (maybe even better), and since we leave it to the wineries to get the wine to you, you can count on their experience to send their wine using their expert methodologies.

(From our FAQ)

I'm just hanging out, really.

true559

quality posts: 24 Private Messages true559

Received my wine (Unbridled)today. Once again no prior shipping notification whatsoever. Amazing...the type of package I most need tracking info for is the one for which I get none. Well, at least this will serve as notice for those of you still waiting on your wine.

muralie

true559 wrote:Received my wine (Unbridled)today. Once again no prior shipping notification whatsoever. Amazing...the type of package I most need tracking info for is the one for which I get none. Well, at least this will serve as notice for those of you still waiting on your wine.

I got mine yesterday. looking forward to try it out tonight. thx