MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 187 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
polarbear22 wrote:Tell me about it. Off for two weeks. Last at work on the 17th. Only good thing is that the time difference that hasn't worn off completely makes it easy to get up at 5 AM. And my fitness center at work is closed for renovations, so no work out tomorrow morning. Just straight to my desk. I'll start by 6:30 I guess.

Start by 6:30 AM????

Edit: Me!!!!!

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

MarkDaSpark

Wow. This has been a quiet week. We're barely to 3 pages in the Pub!

We have to get Bowtie drunk more often!!!!

*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

polarbear22

quality posts: 35 Private Messages polarbear22
MarkDaSpark wrote:Start by 6:30 AM????

Edit: Me!!!!!

I know, you'll barely be climbing into bed.

Polar bears are meant to be clever, very clever. They are the Einsteins of the bear community. - Anonymous
Please donate to the 2014 MS Bike Ride
Want to read what SonomaBouliste has to say about wine?
Ddeuddeg Cheesecake Cookbook
My Cellar

Itwdswafo

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Itwdswafo

So.... Might possibly be moving to NYC temporarily in 3 weeks. October-March. Any one know of someone who has a room open to rent or good recommendations on how to find a place?

mommadeb1

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mommadeb1
polarbear22 wrote:I know, you'll barely be climbing into bed.

I thought it was bad enough to get my daughter to the bus at 6:05!! I hate mornings and I have to be at work around 7:40!!!

bahwm

quality posts: 34 Private Messages bahwm
mommadeb1 wrote:I thought it was bad enough to get my daughter to the bus at 6:05!! I hate mornings and I have to be at work around 7:40!!!

6:05? That's insane! What time does she start school? Is this a school bus?

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

bahwm

quality posts: 34 Private Messages bahwm
MarkDaSpark wrote:Wow. This has been a quiet week. We're barely to 3 pages in the Pub!
We have to get Bowtie drunk more often!!!!

It's been a crazy week for us and we haven't been home for most of the weekend--AND we've been in town! Next month we'll be away for two weekends!

We went to a Ball last night. ddeuddeg & I were primed for some dancing. Doesn't everybody think of a Ball as dinner & dancing? Ya, no. Not at this Ball. Stupid Ball. Fancy dress and all, no dancing! I even brought two pairs of dancing shoes! Bah!

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

MarkDaSpark

bahwm wrote:It's been a crazy week for us and we haven't been home for most of the weekend--AND we've been in town! Next month we'll be away for two weekends!

We went to a Ball last night. ddeuddeg & I were primed for some dancing. Doesn't everybody think of a Ball as dinner & dancing? Ya, no. Not at this Ball. Stupid Ball. Fancy dress and all, no dancing! I even brought two pairs of dancing shoes! Bah!

Wave The Flag!????? How can it be a Ball, without dancing????

Edit:

ball/bôl/

Noun:
1) A solid or hollow sphere or ovoid, esp. one that is kicked, thrown, or hit in a game.

2) A formal social gathering for dancing.

ball    [bawl] noun
1. a large, usually lavish, formal party featuring social dancing and sometimes given for a particular purpose, as to introduce debutantes or benefit a charitable organization.

2. Informal . a thoroughly good time: Have a ball on your vacation!

Origin: 1625–35; < French bal, noun derivative of baler (now baller ) to dance < Late Latin ballāre < Greek (Magna Graecia) ballízein to dance

mommadeb1

bahwm wrote:6:05? That's insane! What time does she start school? Is this a school bus?

yup, school bus. School starts at 7:40 she gets to school about 7. one of the joys of living in the country! Sometimes the bus is here at 6:15 other 6:20 so we have to be early, just in case!

mommadeb1

bahwm wrote:It's been a crazy week for us and we haven't been home for most of the weekend--AND we've been in town! Next month we'll be away for two weekends!

no dancing?!!! how dumb!

klezman

quality posts: 130 Private Messages klezman

I just need to announce that my baby nephew is stupendously cute and awesome

2014: 57 bottles. Last wine.woot: 2011 Wellington Cab & Merlot, Roessler 2009 Bluejay, 2010 Bell Cabernet
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

kylemittskus

quality posts: 233 Private Messages kylemittskus
klezman wrote:I just need to announce that my baby nephew is stupendously cute and awesome

Congrats Uncle K!

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

rjquillin

quality posts: 189 Private Messages rjquillin
klezman wrote:I just need to announce that my baby nephew is stupendously cute and awesome

Indeed, congrats!

CT