bubbasue12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubbasue12
fredrinaldi wrote:once you make a purchase and pay the $5.00 shipping, anything else you buy on woot that day ships FREE

Ohhhhh! Thanks!

chipgreen

quality posts: 176 Private Messages chipgreen
North316 wrote:Thanks for the info and the update on the RB. I don't see any BNW webstore to purchase either, which is probably good for me anyway. I generally purchase from woot because shipping is a killer from the West Coast to the midwest, how Woot does it I will never know.

Maybe shipping isn't quite as bad from IL or NC.

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 33 Private Messages fredrinaldi
chipgreen wrote:Maybe shipping isn't quite as bad from IL or NC.

they have RB:

http://winestore-online.com/wines/2679

tonycyndy

quality posts: 14 Private Messages tonycyndy

Sittin' on the fence all day long. I know how good this pinot noir is...got a few bottles with the RB offer sometime ago. Did I need it? No. Did I want it? Sure...kinda. Well, yes...yes I did. But, was it fair that ssueiro says they'll throw in extra labels? NO!

Dang it. I'm so easy. I'm in.

nealkb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages nealkb
tonycyndy wrote:Sittin' on the fence all day long. I know how good this pinot noir is...got a few bottles with the RB offer sometime ago. Did I need it? No. Did I want it? Sure...kinda. Well, yes...yes I did. But, was it fair that ssueiro says they'll throw in extra labels? NO!

Iv been trying to hold out all day long. But I really want the bottle! I'm in.

Neal K Bharadwaj

Snausages01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Snausages01
nealkb wrote:Iv been trying to hold out all day long. But I really want the bottle! I'm in.

Same here!

Last Wooter to Woot:Snausages01
Last Purchase:5 minutes ago

Although my purchase was only a minute ago.

ssueiro

quality posts: 23 Private Messages ssueiro
tonycyndy wrote:Sittin' on the fence all day long. I know how good this pinot noir is...got a few bottles with the RB offer sometime ago. Did I need it? No. Did I want it? Sure...kinda. Well, yes...yes I did. But, was it fair that ssueiro says they'll throw in extra labels? NO!

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do..
You won't regret it. ; ) And thanks.

true559

quality posts: 23 Private Messages true559

The good news is that I got my wine today. But,as usual, it arrived without any advanced shipping notification. Really, really unprofessional. C'mon Woot!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

true559 wrote:The good news is that I got my wine today. But,as usual, it arrived without any advanced shipping notification. Really, really unprofessional. C'mon Woot!

hmm. i dunno if that's our bad (it totally could be), but i'll notify the customer service team about that.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

dannkatt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dannkatt

Mine just showed up at work, and my "stuff you bought" page still shows it as "awaiting shipping"

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
dannkatt wrote:Mine just showed up at work, and my "stuff you bought" page still shows it as "awaiting shipping"

Surprise? We'll pass that on, looks like it's not an isolated issue.

I'm just hanging out, really.

dannkatt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dannkatt
inkycatz wrote:Surprise? We'll pass that on, looks like it's not an isolated issue.

Hehe. I just got the shipping notification email.

And yes, a very nice surprise indeed. (the wine. not so much the shipping email)

joellg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joellg

Wow, after numerous emails, I still havent received this. NOT HAPPY