WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Marché Noir Pasta Caberneti 4-Pack

Speed to First Woot:
2m 39.998s
First Sucker:
ucscslug21
Last Wooter to Woot:
subzero2nth
Last Purchase:
2 years ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 23% of Wine Woots
Top 44% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Bottom 48% of Wine Woots
Bottom 46% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 1% first woot
  • 1% second woot
  • 17% < 10 woots
  • 16% < 25 woots
  • 65% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 0% joined today
  • 0% one week old
  • 2% one month old
  • 16% one year old
  • 82% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 69% bought 1
  • 19% bought 2
  • 12% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

0%
63%
37%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Cesare


quality posts: 1593 Private Messages Cesare

Marché Noir Pasta Caberneti 4-Pack
$16.99 (Normally $34.00) 50% off List Price
(2) Caberneti Rotini,12 oz package
(2) Caberneti Fettuccine, 12 oz package

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

hwky556


quality posts: 0 Private Messages hwky556

I bought these when they were on sale here a month or so ago, and have really enjoyed them. The cabernet flavor is subtle and not overpowering and some picky eaters I've made it for have even liked it. Plus it's pretty darn unique. Really good with whatever red sauce you choose, and also comes with a really good recipe to cook with tomatoes, cheese, basil, olive oil, etc that's worth trying. Definitely worth the money IMO. I bought qty 3 of these 4 packs and have made it 3 or 4 times so far, all with very good results. If you don't mind paying a bit extra for pasta you can get cheap at the store for $1-2, then I'd highly recommend this.

mschauber


quality posts: 40 Private Messages mschauber

For once my insomnia served me well. Always buy the max when these come up.

You can't go wrong, but I still find this best plane or with some truffle butter. Don't like to put sauces on this stuff, you're just disguising the great flavor, IMHO.

EDIT: Now how about some Brandini ;)

--
Hey you, out there in the cold; Getting lonely, getting old; Can you feel me? - Pink Floyd/Roger Waters
My CT

vladistov


quality posts: 51 Private Messages vladistov

The thumbnail said 'jerky'.

hwky556


quality posts: 0 Private Messages hwky556
mschauber wrote:For once my insomnia served me well. Always buy the max when these come up.

You can't go wrong, but I still find this best plane or with some truffle butter. Don't like to put sauces on this stuff, you're just disguising the great flavor, IMHO.

EDIT: Now how about some Brandini ;)



Good idea with the truffle butter. Don't have any right now but wonder if my white truffle oil would make for some good eating with these along with a couple of fresh ingredients mixed in.

juror58


quality posts: 2 Private Messages juror58

I ordered these the last time they were offered, August 22. They came last week. Don't expect fast shipment.

The pasta is ok, and there is a mild flavor to them, but I think the stash I have will do me for a while. Not enough different to justify the price, even here on Woot! They are still mostly Durum Semolina, aka wheat flour.

The are also easy to overcook. The directions say 5 - 8 minutes for the rotini, but at the 5 min mark they were overdone. Hard to cook these al dente.

Glad to have had the opportunity to try them...once.

captchrista


quality posts: 0 Private Messages captchrista

has anyone received notice of shipping for these.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

captchrista wrote:has anyone received notice of shipping for these.



How long is shipment going to take?
You should get your wine in 2-3 weeks, often sooner. We know the wait is kind of a drag. But it's still gonna taste good (maybe even better), and since we leave it to the wineries to get the wine to you, you can count on their experience to send their wine using their expert methodologies.

Also, feel free to email us at service@woot.com if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

captchrista


quality posts: 0 Private Messages captchrista
ROGETRAY wrote:How long is shipment going to take?
You should get your wine in 2-3 weeks, often sooner. We know the wait is kind of a drag. But it's still gonna taste good (maybe even better), and since we leave it to the wineries to get the wine to you, you can count on their experience to send their wine using their expert methodologies.

Also, feel free to email us at service@woot.com if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff


i did not order wine...lol...but if yall want to send some along that might help with sloooow shipment.....nothing says personalized like auto reply...haha...

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

captchrista wrote:i did not order wine...lol...but if yall want to send some along that might help with sloooow shipment.....nothing says personalized like auto reply...haha...

That shipping time applies to all purchases on wine.woot. They all go through the same shipping process.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders