0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

polkastria

quality posts: 6 Private Messages polkastria

This stuff is really good! If I didn't have some in the fridge and some in the cupboard already, I'd get more. This on a hamburger or a club sandwich... perfect!

lumenessence

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lumenessence

We were promised the end of bacon a few weeks ago... Why would you go back on your word? If Woot can't keep a promise then I don't know what's real and what isn't anymore. Are we really here? Maybe day is night and night is day. It's possible that Al Gore did in fact invent the internet!

tapehands

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tapehands

Not so good, actually (the deal, not the bacon. Might have to try it out...) If you don't mind three of the regular flavour, it's 3 for $29.95 and free shipping - http://www.amazon.com/Skillet-Bacon-Jam-Spread-0z/dp/B003ZWV5Z4/

mybestuser1

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mybestuser1

Baaaaaacon.

Nothing is free but if you are lucky it can be inexpensive.

iissurf

quality posts: 25 Private Messages iissurf
polkastria wrote:This stuff is really good! If I didn't have some in the fridge and some in the cupboard already, I'd get more. This on a hamburger or a club sandwich... perfect!

Good enough to buy the 3 pack that tapehands posted?

polkastria

iissurf wrote:Good enough to buy the 3 pack that tapehands posted?

I like both flavors so.. I'd go for the two pack here instead. But It keeps in the cupboard for awhile so you don't have to worry about it going bad right off. My daughter is the only one that doesn't care for it because the flavor is a bit much for her. My son, husband, and I all love it. The original flavor is a good one and is good if you get some spicy cheese like a good pepper jack and don't need more competition for the taste.

Russ6169

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Russ6169
iissurf wrote:Good enough to buy the 3 pack that tapehands posted?

Also, note that those are 7 oz jars, these look like 10.5 oz jars, slightly bigger than Amazon's selection.

Russ6169

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Russ6169

http://www.weatethat.com/foodblog/2012/4/26/skillet-bacon-spread.html

Good review!

iissurf

OK, you guys sold me on it.. I bought some.

polkastria

iissurf wrote:OK, you guys sold me on it.. I bought some.

I hope you like it. I took the chance after reading the comments when I first saw it and don't regret it at all.

iissurf

polkastria wrote:I hope you like it. I took the chance after reading the comments when I first saw it and don't regret it at all.

I've eaten worse....

editorkid

quality posts: 91 Private Messages editorkid

I'm really sorry I missed this. I can't say it's visually appealing, but fortunately it really works well everywhere I've tried it, including a corned beef sandwich last night. Hopefully I'll score more before my supply vanishes.

editorkid

quality posts: 91 Private Messages editorkid
lumenessence wrote:We were promised the end of bacon a few weeks ago... Why would you go back on your word? If Woot can't keep a promise then I don't know what's real and what isn't anymore. Are we really here? Maybe day is night and night is day. It's possible that Al Gore did in fact invent the internet!

It's baaaaaaaaaaaack!

(And Al Gore never said that. Geez.)

DBoulant

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DBoulant

Mine still hasn't shipped...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

DBoulant wrote:Mine still hasn't shipped...

The shipping time for items on Wine.Woot is typically 2-3 weeks even for non-wine items. Hang in there, soon the Bacon Spread will be yours. All yours.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

iissurf

ThunderThighs wrote:The shipping time for items on Wine.Woot is typically 2-3 weeks even for non-wine items. Hang in there, soon the Bacon Spread will be yours. All yours.

I was just checking the board out to see if anyone else was waiting. Thanks for the update!!