inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

opinions - is it okay if i don't want to talk about politics at all, like, ever, out loud, to anyone? or does that make everyone presume i'm ill-informed and ignorant?

what do you think of people who just don't talk politics (or religion for that matter) ever?

I'm just hanging out, really.

pooflady

quality posts: 21 Private Messages pooflady
inkycatz wrote:opinions - is it okay if i don't want to talk about politics at all, like, ever, out loud, to anyone? or does that make everyone presume i'm ill-informed and ignorant?

what do you think of people who just don't talk politics (or religion for that matter) ever?

That's what I do. I read, I listen, I form my own opinions. I'm not going to change your mind and you're not going to change my mind. (particularly on FB)

The best things about the good old days was that I wasn't good and I wasn't old.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:That's what I do. I read, I listen, I form my own opinions. I'm not going to change your mind and you're not going to change my mind. (particularly on FB)

obama f**** chickens and romney f**** goats. VOTE FSM

inkycatz

no1 wrote:VOTE FSM

i like noodles.

inkycatz

quiet thread!

bluetuba

quality posts: 60 Private Messages bluetuba
inkycatz wrote:quiet thread!

i don't think exclamation points are appropriate in the quiet thread.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

bluetuba

saturday morning yawn

*shields his eyes from the sun*

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

bluetuba

I'M IN UR POST CAPSLOCKING UR FAYCE!

inkycatz

bluetuba wrote:I'M IN UR POST CAPSLOCKING UR FAYCE!

i lol'd

pooflady

quality posts: 21 Private Messages pooflady
bluetuba wrote:I'M IN UR POST CAPSLOCKING UR FAYCE!

had to check the calendar, thought it was thursday.

The best things about the good old days was that I wasn't good and I wasn't old.

bluetuba

pooflady wrote:had to check the calendar, thought it was thursday.

I ONLY HAVE THE POWER TO DEFILE HIS QUIET PLACE WITH CAPSROCKING ON INTERNATIONAL CAPSLOCK DAY, WHICH HAPPENS TO BE TODAY!

WHEEEE!!!

inkycatz

bluetuba wrote:I ONLY HAVE THE POWER TO DEFILE HIS QUIET PLACE WITH CAPSROCKING ON INTERNATIONAL CAPSLOCK DAY, WHICH HAPPENS TO BE TODAY!

WHEEEE!!!

no respect, i see how it is

inkycatz

made it to friday again.