bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
Mavyn wrote:COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH

(DON'T WORRY, I COVERED MY MOUTH)

I HEAR LICORICE ROOT TEA IS GOOD FOR THAT!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Mavyn wrote:COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH

HAVE MERCY BABE
HA!
I HOPE YA DON'T MIND.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

PemberDucky

Staff

PemberDucky

Staff

OH MAN.
I FOUND A SELF-PORTRAIT ON THE INTERNET.

bluetuba

PemberDucky wrote:OH MAN.
I FOUND A SELF-PORTRAIT ON THE INTERNET.

THAT'S PRETTY AWESOME!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

bluetuba

I NEED A NAP. A VERY POWERFUL ONE.

PemberDucky

Staff

bluetuba wrote:I NEED A NAP. A VERY POWERFUL ONE.

PRESIDENTIAL NAP.

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser

YOU SOUND LIKE MY DAD!

PemberDucky

Staff

WAIT. STOP, PLEASE.

I’M SORRY. I’M NOT TRYING TO RUIN THE MOMENT, AND I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE TROUBLE YOU GUYS WENT THROUGH TO PUT THIS PARTY TOGETHER, BUT STEPHEN’S BEEN DOING THE SARCASTIC JERK OFF HAND GESTURE THE ENTIRE TIME YOU’VE BEEN SINGING HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND IT’S REALLY BUMMING ME OUT.

[FROM "ANIMALSTALKINGINALLCAPS," OF COURSE.]

bluetuba

YAAAAAY ST PATRICK'S DAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

CORNED BEEF AND CABBAGE AND POTATOES AND CARROTS AND MANY PINTS OF GUINNESS WILL BE CONSUMED TODAY

danwat1234

quality posts: 5 Private Messages danwat1234
inkycatz wrote:WRONG THREAD.

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

bluetuba

AMERICAN APPAREL SHIRTS ARE BACK! KINDA! WOOOOOO!!!

bluetuba

I AM STRIPED WITH RADIATION! THE SUN!!! IT BURRRRNNNNNSSSSS!

HISSSSSSSSS

bluetuba

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL CAPSLOCK DAY!!!

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
bluetuba wrote:HAPPY INTERNATIONAL CAPSLOCK DAY!!!

I CELEBRATED BY WRITING CODE.!

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

moles1138

quality posts: 25 Private Messages moles1138

where the hell is the caps lock?

no signature necessary

moles1138

FOUND IT!

no signature necessary

kenney9226

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226

bump because this needs to be on the first page!

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
kenney9226 wrote:BUMP BECAUSE THIS NEEDS TO BE ON THE FIRST PAGE!

GOOD LUCK KEEPING IT THERE WHEN YOU'RE NEVER HERE!

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

I AM NOT GETTING SICK. DEFINITELY NOT. GET ME MORE LOZENGES.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

bluetuba

CAPSROCKIN' IN THE NEW YEAR!

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser

I FEEL THE NEED FOR A GOOD LONG SSSSCCCCRRRREEEEAAAAMMMM!!!!!

MUCH BETTER NOW :-)

jqubed

SCREAMING MAKES IT BETTER!

Skye — 1997-2007

hot72chev

quality posts: 13 Private Messages hot72chev
jqubed wrote:SCREAMING MAKES IT BETTER!

THAT'S WHAT HE SAID!

No badges cluttering up this signature...no-sir-ee-bob.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

新年快樂

bluetuba

中文字符总是以全部大写?

kenney9226

i slit the sheet, the sheet i slit, and on the slitted sheet i sit!

moles1138

STRETCH PANTS!

no signature necessary

jqubed

bluetuba wrote:中文字符总是以全部大写?

我不知道,当我把它翻译早在谷歌一切是小写,但“全部大写”是全部大写。

Skye — 1997-2007

kenney9226

jqubed wrote:我不知道,当我把它翻译早在谷歌一切是小写,但“全部大写”是全部大写。

我可以用中文全部大写还可以!

jqubed

kenney9226 wrote:我可以用中文全部大写还可以!

GOOGLE翻译是一个好东西!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed

HEY KENNEY, HOW COME YOU PRETTY MUCH ONLY POST IN THE GAMES AND QUOTES AND STUFF, NEVER IN PWA? DO YOU NOT LIKE US OR ARE YOU JUST LURKING?

Skye — 1997-2007

kenney9226

jqubed wrote:HEY KENNEY, HOW COME YOU PRETTY MUCH ONLY POST IN THE GAMES AND QUOTES AND STUFF, NEVER IN PWA? DO YOU NOT LIKE US OR ARE YOU JUST LURKING?

because the pwa thread is normally near the top and some of the lesser-loved threads need boosted to stay above those haters hating on customer service!

(see how i got all southern and used the phrase "need boosted" instead of "need to be boosted?" i thought you did!)

no1

POST IN LOWERCASE IF YOU LOVE OPRAH!

kenney9226

no1 wrote:POST IN ALL CAPS IF YOU LOVE OPRAH!

jqubed

kenney9226 wrote:because the pwa thread is normally near the top and some of the lesser-loved threads need boosted to stay above those haters hating on customer service!

(see how i got all southern and used the phrase "need boosted" instead of "need to be boosted?" i thought you did!)

DOWN WITH THE HATING HATERS OF HATE!

Skye — 1997-2007

bluetuba

YOU JOKERS STOP POSTING IN LOWERCASE! IT IS STRICTLY CAPSROCKING IN HERE 24/7, DID YOU NOT READ THE SUBJECT?!

KENNY HOW COME YOU NEVER DRAW PUCKERS AND ENTER THEM IN THE SHIRT DERBY ANYMORE? ;P

kenney9226

bluetuba wrote:YOU JOKERS STOP POSTING IN LOWERCASE! IT IS STRICTLY CAPSROCKING IN HERE 24/7, DID YOU NOT READ THE SUBJECT?!

KENNY HOW COME YOU NEVER DRAW PUCKERS AND ENTER THEM IN THE SHIRT DERBY ANYMORE? ;P

[capslock] no more time at work to make drawings. computer network banned unauthroized drawing software. can't use thumb drives with drawing software because thumb drives are banned too. no time at home to do stuff like that (i have three daughters, what?). so it sort of ran its course. you know how things like that happen.

i can't rock the caps lock here any more because mister no1 says it means i love oprah. which i don't. [/capslock]

hot72chev

quality posts: 13 Private Messages hot72chev
kenney9226 wrote:[capslock] no more time at work to make drawings. computer network banned unauthroized drawing software. can't use thumb drives with drawing software because thumb drives are banned too. no time at home to do stuff like that (i have three daughters, what?). so it sort of ran its course. you know how things like that happen.

i can't rock the caps lock here any more because mister no1 says it means i love oprah. which i don't. [/capslock]

I HATE MY JOB AND I WANT TO QUIT. I'M SO GLAD IT'S FRIDAY AND I DON'T HAVE TO LOOK AT THOSE PEOPLE FOR TWO DAYS.

No badges cluttering up this signature...no-sir-ee-bob.

no1

kenney9226 wrote:i love oprah.