WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Zahtilia Vineyards RPM III Tour

Consider this purchase a gift for the you of tomorrow. "Do well, future me!" you'll say "Take this kiss from the past and do us proud!" You know what? Future You's gonna think Present You's a pretty nice person. And that's gonna open doors. TOMORROW-style doors.
Zahtila Vineyards official site

Twitter
Facebook

Quality Posts

• (9:02 AM, 9/6/2012) Cesare is faster than you are at linkage.

Cesare

quality posts: 1597 Private Messages Cesare

Zahtilia Vineyards RPM III Tour

Zahtila Vineyards Napa Valley 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon Magnum
$54.99 (Normally $80.00) 31% off List Price
2006 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 1.5L

Zahtila Vineyards Dry Creek Valley 2007 Zinfandel 3-Pack
$74.99 (Normally $105.00) 29% off List Price
2007 Zinfandel, Dry Creek Valley

Zahtila Vineyards Beckstoffer 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon 2-Pack
$104.99 (Normally $150.00) 30% off List Price
2005 Cabernet Sauvignon, Vineyard Georges III
CT links above

Previous offer:
6/11/12 (Plus)

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316

Did you guys try the '06 cab on the tour? Notes?

Also, being a magnum, it would be really nice to know what the drinking window is on it.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

webdev511

quality posts: 37 Private Messages webdev511

MORE 2005 Napa Cabs? Okay, In for ONE and only ONE as 2005 was the year you really had to try and mess you blend up in Napa.

ladyofwine

quality posts: 21 Private Messages ladyofwine
North316 wrote:Did you guys try the '06 cab on the tour? Notes?

Also, being a magnum, it would be really nice to know what the drinking window is on it.

I think the drinking window is open now. If you want to keep the window closed, I suggest drinking this wine before the end of 2026.

ladyofwine

Hi Everyone,
Thanks in advance for your support of this wine woot offer!
I really enjoyed meeting all the wooters that came to visit in July. I hope it was fun for you too!
I'll be logging in over the course of this woot so if you have any questions about my wine, please let me know!

webdev511

quality posts: 37 Private Messages webdev511
ladyofwine wrote:Hi Everyone,
Thanks in advance for your support of this wine woot offer!
I really enjoyed meeting all the wooters that came to visit in July. I hope it was fun for you too!
I'll be logging in over the course of this woot so if you have any questions about my wine, please let me know!

Well you had me at Napa 2005 and Rutherford AVA. Right next door to Corison and not far from Cakebread. I doubt we'll ever see THAT on wine.woot. :p

Have any suggestions on serving like how long decanting it likes before opening up?

rjquillin

quality posts: 171 Private Messages rjquillin
North316 wrote:Did you guys try the '06 cab on the tour? Notes?

Looking at my notes, limited as they are, I don't think we were offered any of these for tasting.
The 2007 DC Zin was on the order form @35 less 20%, and a 750 of the Napa Cab was $40 less 20%. But no Beckstoffer Cab, just Barlow Rutherford and Bentley on the order form.

CT

chipgreen

quality posts: 185 Private Messages chipgreen

Dry Creek Zin, Howell Mt. Cab and Rutherford Cab? Hard to go wrong with any of these.

bobrush12866

quality posts: 8 Private Messages bobrush12866

Glad to light up NY with the purchase of a Zahtila Vineyards Beckstoffer 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon 2-Pack

klezman

quality posts: 121 Private Messages klezman
rjquillin wrote:Looking at my notes, limited as they are, I don't think we were offered any of these for tasting.
The 2007 DC Zin was on the order form @35 less 20%, and a 750 of the Napa Cab was $40 less 20%. But no Beckstoffer Cab, just Barlow Rutherford and Bentley on the order form.

Right...we got 20% there, yes?

2014: 28 bottles. Last wine.woot: Scott Harvey Red Re-Mix
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

ladyofwine

webdev511 wrote:Well you had me at Napa 2005 and Rutherford AVA. Right next door to Corison and not far from Cakebread. I doubt we'll ever see THAT on wine.woot. :p

Have any suggestions on serving like how long decanting it likes before opening up?

My wines love to be decanted for an hour or so after opening.

rjquillin

quality posts: 171 Private Messages rjquillin
klezman wrote:Right...we got 20% there, yes?

Iirc, we were supposed to, but not all did on every transaction, but it was spotty. I was fortunate enough to visit on both tours, so an error on the first could be corrected on the second.

CT

harmonious2

quality posts: 2 Private Messages harmonious2
ladyofwine wrote:My wines love to be decanted for an hour or so after opening.

My wines are all decanting
To the left and to the right
It's my belief that my red wines
Should be drunk every night

bobrush12866

quality posts: 8 Private Messages bobrush12866
ladyofwine wrote:My wines love to be decanted for an hour or so after opening.

ladyofwine: What is the difference between the Bentley Cabernet Sauvignon and the Beckstoffer Cabernet Sauvignon since both appear to be sourced from the same vineyard....or is the Bentley a more current iteration of the Beckstoffer?