WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Gård Vintners

You don't just want a wine that's delicious. You also want a wine that's fund to say. Go on, try it out. Gård. Gåååååååårrrrd. Isn't that fun to say? It can't just be about the taste. Wine's a package deal. Gård Vintners knows this. Gååååååååååårrrrd.
Gård Vintners official site

Quality Posts

Cesare

quality posts: 1561 Private Messages Cesare

Gård Vintners

Gård Vintners 2009 Altruism Riesling 6-Pack
$62.99 (Normally $84.00) 25% off List Price
2009 Altruism Riesling

Gård Vintners 2010 Altruism Pinot Gris 6-Pack
$62.99 (Normally $84.00) 25% off List Price
2010 Altruism Pinot Gris

Gård Vintners 2009 Dry Riesling 4-Pack
$59.99 (Normally $80.00) 25% off List Price
2009 Dry Riesling

Mixed White Case
$133.99 (Normally $186.00) 28% off List Price
3 2010 Freyja
3 2009 Altruism Riesling
3 2009 Dry Riesling
3 2010 Altruism Pinot Gris
CT links above

Previous offers:
4/3/12
7/15/12

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

rjquillin

quality posts: 168 Private Messages rjquillin

Lisa, after all the great comments from your two earlier appearances, thanks for coming back!
As you see, I'll not miss them this time due to shipping issues.

CT

lisat5

quality posts: 5 Private Messages lisat5
rjquillin wrote:Lisa, after all the great comments from your two earlier appearances, thanks for coming back!
As you see, I'll not miss them this time due to shipping issues.

Fantastic! Great to be back at Wine.Woot!

lisat5

quality posts: 5 Private Messages lisat5

Hi folks! Tasting notes and technical specs can be found at gardvintners.com/woot

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316

My wallet is saved. I enjoyed both Rieslings and the Pinot Gris was good for a varietal that I don't like, but I(we) really liked the Freyja and I was hoping to see some of that offered separately. Since it is not, my wallet is saved. This is all good stuff for the price though. Buy up guys.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

losthighwayz

quality posts: 58 Private Messages losthighwayz
North316 wrote:My wallet is saved. I enjoyed both Rieslings and the Pinot Gris was good for a varietal that I don't like, but I(we) really liked the Freyja and I was hoping to see some of that offered separately. Since it is not, my wallet is saved. This is all good stuff for the price though. Buy up guys.

Hi would you say the pinot gris was live, crisp, and refreshing like a CA sauv blanc? Im looking for a stainless steel sipper that fits the aforementioned bill. Any info appreciated! As a frame of reference, i really enjoyed the LMR sauv blanc

"The older I get the better I was"

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
losthighwayz wrote:Hi would you say the pinot gris was live, crisp, and refreshing like a CA sauv blanc? Im looking for a stainless steel sipper that fits the aforementioned bill. Any info appreciated! As a frame of reference, i really enjoyed the LMR sauv blanc

I have not had the LMR SB, though I have a bottle. I didn't take good notes on the Pinot Gris, but if I recall, it fits your description fairly well. It's definitely not in the grassy range like like you would get in a NZ SB. It was light, crisp, maybe a slight minerality.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

melaniestl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages melaniestl
North316 wrote:My wallet is saved. I enjoyed both Rieslings and the Pinot Gris was good for a varietal that I don't like, but I(we) really liked the Freyja and I was hoping to see some of that offered separately. Since it is not, my wallet is saved. This is all good stuff for the price though. Buy up guys.

Yep, same here. Looking for the Freyja as a stand alone.

connoda

quality posts: 1 Private Messages connoda

Bought when offered on woot before. Glad to see just the pinot available. Def in for the pinot... I really enjoyed these. Didn't think the rieslings were sweet enough so will pass on those. Sorry I didn't take any notes! Was really nice on a hot day, I remember that. So in Texas I can drink them until at least Thanksgiving.