bhodilee

quality posts: 32 Private Messages bhodilee
MarkDaSpark wrote:Quick! Is Nebraska Hop God any good?

Got a chance to look it up. People love that brewery. I think its okay. Probably worth a flyer.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."

– George Bernard Shaw, author (1856-1950)

mommadeb1

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mommadeb1
polarbear22 wrote:Will they sell wine? TJ here cannot sell wine.

EDIT: SPARKY!!!!

the news showed the inside of the store... and yes there was wine!!!!

mommadeb1

bahwm wrote:What grade is that?

I think it is 2nd.

mommadeb1

bahwm wrote:I thought it was!

I did also!

mommadeb1

chemvictim wrote:I still have this box from Beachbody, addressed to the woman who used to live here. I contacted Beachbody and they told her to come pick it up. It's been about a week and I haven't heard anything from her. Clearly she knows the address, but I don't know if she even lives in this area anymore. She could easily get in touch with me through the landlord, if she wanted to.

In the meantime, I'm dying to know what's in the box. I really want to open it, just to see what's in there!

open it! and if its the brazillian butt lift workout I want it!! I will pay for shipping and a finder fee!! you have been trying to return it for too long!!

mommadeb1

chemvictim wrote:I still have this box from Beachbody, addressed to the woman who used to live here. I contacted Beachbody and they told her to come pick it up. It's been about a week and I haven't heard anything from her. Clearly she knows the address, but I don't know if she even lives in this area anymore. She could easily get in touch with me through the landlord, if she wanted to.

In the meantime, I'm dying to know what's in the box. I really want to open it, just to see what's in there!

open it! and if its the brazillian butt lift workout I want it!! I will pay for shipping and a finder fee!! you have been trying to return it for too long!!

mommadeb1

bhodilee wrote:wait....

they told a STRANGER to come to your house to pick up THEIR product?

Makes perfect sense.

From a horror movie plot standpoint.

good point!! that is definitely crazy

Itwdswafo

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Itwdswafo
mommadeb1 wrote:good point!! that is definitely crazy

Someone is gunning for a new booty. Send it to Momma!

chemvictim

quality posts: 3 Private Messages chemvictim
mommadeb1 wrote:good point!! that is definitely crazy

I thought it was pretty stupid, too. Now I don't know how long I have to keep it. I think I'll give her a lil longer, but if I open it and it's the butt thing, it's yours! lol

tenuki

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tenuki
chemvictim wrote:I thought it was pretty stupid, too. Now I don't know how long I have to keep it. I think I'll give her a lil longer, but if I open it and it's the butt thing, it's yours! lol

I'm wondering why they expect to get a beach body in Nevada

CT

Itwdswafo

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Itwdswafo
tenuki wrote:I'm wondering why they expect to get a beach body in Nevada

Prostitution is legal in Nevada

otolith

quality posts: 22 Private Messages otolith
cjsiege wrote:MetroRail - Yellow Line train (Northbound - Ft. Totten) from National Airport to Mt. Vernon Square/7th St/Convention Center. About 15 minutes by rail.

I'll see if I can find a spare SmarTrip card that you can borrow. They are upcharging for the paper tickets now.

Didn't see this earlier! I'll plan on seeing you tomorrow night!

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe."
--John Muir

amreli

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amreli
kkv123 wrote:And otolith, not to worry. The DC Metro is easy to navigate, assuming that you travel with reasonable luggage.

Definitely not a problem to do DC Metro with luggage. I've done it multiple times with a toddler and luggage with a car seat seat strapped to it.

amreli

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amreli
bhodilee wrote:When I was a TA we used to do shots of slivovitza and go teach

In grad school several of my classmates and I opened the post-exam keg (that was waiting in the student lounge) in the middle of our first anatomy exam. There were multiple parts and we had to wait in between sections....

mommadeb1

chemvictim wrote:I thought it was pretty stupid, too. Now I don't know how long I have to keep it. I think I'll give her a lil longer, but if I open it and it's the butt thing, it's yours! lol

thanks!

now if my back would only get better so I could get in shape again!!

mommadeb1

thanks!

now if my back would only get better so I could get in shape again!!

mommadeb1

can't believe this.... I'm fine and have no pain as long as I am standing and walking around. It also appears that I can sit in an office chair. If I get in the car or sit on the couch (with support to the lower back, ) I'm Screwed... back siezes as I try to get up, I am sooo over this... went back to the chiropractor (3rd time this week)... she is stumped also.... grrrrrr I am tired of being in pain and snapping at everyone when I get home.... grrrrrrr

lauratchi

quality posts: 5 Private Messages lauratchi
bhodilee wrote:No it does not, but I watch EPIX and HBOGo on the Roku all the time. Now it looks like I don't need a cable subscription to rock EPIX on the Roku though. Maybe that'll be Amazon's next thing, they'll sign a deal with HBO. I would totally pay more than $79 for prime if that was the case.

Trueblood, Game of Thrones and Newsroom!!! Wheee.

Little Vineyards Trio began the slow start to the slippery slope. it was alllllllllll downhill from there!

bhodilee

lauratchi wrote:Trueblood, Game of Thrones and Newsroom!!! Wheee.

And Treme and Boardwalk Empire

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."

lauratchi

bhodilee wrote:And Treme and Boardwalk Empire

Oh yeah. Boardwalk. We like that. Treme ... eh... it's a good insomnia watch. I usually fall asleep. I watched all of the first season. some of the 2nd.

Do you have Starz? If so, check out Boss with Kelsey Grammer. He does a great megalomaniac narcissist.

Little Vineyards Trio began the slow start to the slippery slope. it was alllllllllll downhill from there!

bahwm

quality posts: 29 Private Messages bahwm
tenuki wrote:You should have waited for the 5!

Thought about it, but they would only replace it with the same model. Couldn't even get the S.

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

bahwm

quality posts: 29 Private Messages bahwm
bhodilee wrote:When I had them yes, those things always happened.

I never had those issues before and we've been with Verizon forever. Left AT&T when we found that their coverage didn't work as well when we travelled.

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

bhodilee

lauratchi wrote:Oh yeah. Boardwalk. We like that. Treme ... eh... it's a good insomnia watch. I usually fall asleep. I watched all of the first season. some of the 2nd.

Do you have Starz? If so, check out Boss with Kelsey Grammer. He does a great megalomaniac narcissist.

He plays me?

lauratchi

bhodilee wrote:He plays me?

Why yes. Yes he does. He suffers from halucinations and delusions of grandeur!

cjsiege

quality posts: 13 Private Messages cjsiege
otolith wrote:Didn't see this earlier! I'll plan on seeing you tomorrow night!

I'll bring a SmarTrip card along with me. And a SASE for the return.

bhodilee

lauratchi wrote:Why yes. Yes he does. He suffers from halucinations and delusions of grandeur!

Well, if they're delusions, he doesn't play me.

In other news, the lieutenant governor was just on the news addressing some national guard folk and he said: "no matter how large your unit, or how small your unit" and I literally lost it.

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 181 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
bhodilee wrote:Well, if they're delusions, he doesn't play me.

In other news, the lieutenant governor was just on the news addressing some national guard folk and he said: "no matter how large your unit, or how small your unit" and I literally lost it.

Do you know where you left your unit? Perhaps your wife has custody of it.

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

cortot20

quality posts: 144 Private Messages cortot20

All you silly folks with your extra expensive premium channels. Oh wait my next door neighbor is a direct tv installer with the annoying truck and everything. I should see what he can do for me......

CT

cheron98

quality posts: 123 Private Messages cheron98

If you haven't read today's wine.woot newsletter, make sure you do!

I saw HitAnyKey42 on wine.woot! and clicked "I want one!"

joelsisk

quality posts: 9 Private Messages joelsisk
cheron98 wrote:If you haven't read today's wine.woot newsletter, make sure you do!

Shameless self promotion?

bhodilee

cheron98 wrote:If you haven't read today's wine.woot newsletter, make sure you do!

HOLY CRAP! MORE FOOD DEALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HitAnyKey42

quality posts: 29 Private Messages HitAnyKey42
bhodilee wrote:HOLY CRAP! MORE FOOD DEALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, that's exactly what she was trying to bring to your attendtion.

My Cellar
In a Glorious Marriage.Woot with cheron98
NYC Tastings

bhodilee

HitAnyKey42 wrote:Yup, that's exactly what she was trying to bring to your attendtion.

eh, I was just skimming for the important stuff

bhodilee

Sparky! Buckyballs!

[mod: link removed, can't post Buckyball deals on Deals, can't post them here, sorry for the inconvenience]

JOATMON

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JOATMON
bhodilee wrote:Sparky! Buckyballs!

Yeah, I got that email too.

Methinks they're desperate...

Juvie: 30+24+4; Sellout: 6+7+0
Rags: 3+2+3
Drunk: 69+94+15 wine, 20+29+4 non-wine
Rugrat: 0+0+0; Refunded: 2+3+1
(as of 2011-03-02)

cheron98

quality posts: 123 Private Messages cheron98
bhodilee wrote:HOLY CRAP! MORE FOOD DEALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, right?! I can always count on you to find the important stuff!

I saw HitAnyKey42 on wine.woot! and clicked "I want one!"

bhodilee

JOATMON wrote:Yeah, I got that email too.

Methinks they're desperate...

I noted that exact thought on Facebook. They know they'll lose the battle of common sense so they're liquidating without calling it that.

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
bhodilee wrote:I noted that exact thought on Facebook. They know they'll lose the battle of common sense so they're liquidating without calling it that.

Is there another big sale? Info in PM?

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

bhodilee

North316 wrote:Is there another big sale? Info in PM?

On Buckyballs yeah. Code is in my declaration to Sparky. Like *modbait* or something.

Just look on slickdeals, which isn't deals.woot, thereby not Amazon, thereby not selling RareEarth Magnets NOT meant for children IN the children's section.

bhodilee

bhodilee wrote:Sparky! Buckyballs!

[mod: link removed, can't post Buckyball deals on Deals, can't post them here, sorry for the inconvenience]

deh luz