cash1634

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cash1634

Woot emailed me a $5 off coupon but there's no code or anything. Does anyone know how I use this or is it not a real thing? It's from the desk of Jumbowoot.

Woot Woot!

Bacon of Canada! - 6/26/2012

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

cash1634 wrote:Woot emailed me a $5 off coupon but there's no code or anything. Does anyone know how I use this or is it not a real thing? It's from the desk of Jumbowoot.

Was it sort of like this, DWMAY12 ?
Deals Woot Month year
That is the code.

That is the only type of coupon I ever got. If that isn't it, eventually someone from staff will see your question and have a better answer.

Don't try to use a coupon for crap, by the time you type it in, the crap will be sold out!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
cash1634 wrote:Woot emailed me a $5 off coupon but there's no code or anything. Does anyone know how I use this or is it not a real thing? It's from the desk of Jumbowoot.

Via this thread:

Dearest Consumees,

LOL TRICKED YOU! By which I mean, I forgot to give you the coupon code. Tee Hee! Such a scamp I am!

Anyway use DWJULY12 and you’ll get that $5 coupon I mentioned before. I blame the guy who ghost writes these for me. Trust me, his job is hanging by a thread now.

Secretum Latina Codice Verba!

– Jumbowoot
18 hours ago

I'm just hanging out, really.

cash1634

inkycatz wrote:Via this thread:

Dearest Consumees,

LOL TRICKED YOU! By which I mean, I forgot to give you the coupon code. Tee Hee! Such a scamp I am!

Anyway use DWJULY12 and you’ll get that $5 coupon I mentioned before. I blame the guy who ghost writes these for me. Trust me, his job is hanging by a thread now.

Secretum Latina Codice Verba!

– Jumbowoot
18 hours ago

Thanks a lot!

Woot Woot!

cash1634

dontwantaname wrote:Was it sort of like this, DWMAY12 ?
Deals Woot Month year
That is the code.

That is the only type of coupon I ever got. If that isn't it, eventually someone from staff will see your question and have a better answer.

Don't try to use a coupon for crap, by the time you type it in, the crap will be sold out!

Thanks a lot!

Woot Woot!