Kuragari

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Kuragari

They need to separate woot into 2 sites. Woot.com and Sucker.com. Then people who want good deals can go to woot. And people who will pay anything for any ridiculous item posted can go to sucker.com. I mean these pickles might be good, but expecting people to buy them at high cost without having tasted them first is not an intelligent way to do business.

bhodilee

quality posts: 32 Private Messages bhodilee
Kuragari wrote:They need to separate woot into 2 sites. Woot.com and Sucker.com. Then people who want good deals can go to woot. And people who will pay anything for any ridiculous item posted can go to sucker.com. I mean these pickles might be good, but expecting people to buy them at high cost without having tasted them first is not an intelligent way to do business.

Except for the part where they're going to sell a metric flunkload of these, I think you're on to something.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."

– George Bernard Shaw, author (1856-1950)

tonyp063

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tonyp063

I have had the 60 minute ipa pickes. The *only* way they could be better is if Dogfish would supply them with 120 minute. Seriously.

So, based on that I'm willing to bet the other varieties are just as good.
And look, these aren't a "slap on a burger & slather with ketchup" pickle. You want that, go with a BaTampTe

They are something you nosh on with some good cheese & a glass of your favorite good adult beverage

In for 3

jfpfister

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfpfister

A week later and these still haven't shipped yet...Is there a problem???

howsmusic4u

quality posts: 0 Private Messages howsmusic4u

Are they now making them??? What's the holdup?

PHelmuth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PHelmuth

Donde esta los pickles???

shfd739

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shfd739

Got a tracking number a few days ago...but it doesnt show as valid in Fed Ex

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Wine.Woot orders are a bit different because WCC handles the logistics.

WCC prints the shipping labels and sends us the tracking information which is then uploaded on our end. This automatically shoots out an email to you telling you it's shipped when in reality, it's just the electronic info.

Once the packages are released to the shipper and they scan it in, your tracking information will update and you'll see your stuff moving towards you.

Also, from the Wine.Woot FAQ:

How long is shipment going to take?
You should get your wine in 2-3 weeks, often sooner. We know the wait is kind of a drag. But it's still gonna taste good (maybe even better), and since we leave it to the wineries to get the wine to you, you can count on their experience to send their wine using their expert methodologies.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Barnsie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Barnsie

Why did Woot! send me four gallons of teriyaki marinade instead of pickles?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Barnsie wrote:Why did Woot! send me four gallons of teriyaki marinade instead of pickles?

Ruh-roh. That doesn't sound right. Please email service@woot.com so how those pickles morphed into marinade.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

PHelmuth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PHelmuth

Received them on September 5th and I will forgive the somewhat lengthy delivery time due to the excellent quality and taste. The Hop Pickles and Spicy Maple Bourbon are truly outstanding. The Damn Spicy are not quite as good (or that spicy for that matter), but are still better than almost anything else you can find in your local supermarket.

roch1009

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roch1009

Hmmm . . . the Hop Pickles are Damn Spicy, and the Damn Spicy pickles are . . . not so much. Any chance they were mis-labled?