North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
chipgreen wrote:Thanks for the h/u, I now have the '05, '07, '08 and '09. Must have missed the '06 unfortunately.

If you just stopped buying wine for a week you could come to Niagra...hah.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

sukeiasa

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sukeiasa

http://www.amazon.com/Sauternes-1998-Chateau-dYquem/dp/B00H3QXARO/ref=cm_cd_ql_qh_dp_t

if this is for the 750ml, this would be a screaming deal... can't verify at work, but if anyone does and want to order multiples to split on shipping, i'm in on 1

wine woot gatherings: manchego dinner, '11 cyber pub bottling, '12 cyber pub bottling, DMV #25, #26, #28, #29, #29.5 NY #19, NY #20; socal #22

North316

sukeiasa wrote:http://www.amazon.com/Sauternes-1998-Chateau-dYquem/dp/B00H3QXARO/ref=cm_cd_ql_qh_dp_t

if this is for the 750ml, this would be a screaming deal... can't verify at work, but if anyone does and want to order multiples to split on shipping, i'm in on 1

Question asked. Question Answered.

375ml

My CT

chipgreen

quality posts: 179 Private Messages chipgreen
North316 wrote:If you just stopped buying wine for a week you could come to Niagra...hah.

There's more to it than that but yeah, you have a point there!

jmdavidson

quality posts: 54 Private Messages jmdavidson
chipgreen wrote:Thanks for the h/u, I now have the '05, '07, '08 and '09. Must have missed the '06 unfortunately.

They had the 06 on the 12th in a magnum.

tytiger58

quality posts: 74 Private Messages tytiger58

2006 Iron Horse Vineyards Tut Cuvee on Last Bottle..any good??

What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch? ~ W. C. Fields

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used” Hunter S Thompson

joed10303

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joed10303

Iron Horse 2006 tut cuvee $19 at Last Bottle

joed10303

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joed10303
tytiger58 wrote:2006 Iron Horse Vineyards Tut Cuvee on Last Bottle..any good??

Dont know, but for $19 i took a chance on 2 so i hope its good.

ddeuddeg

quality posts: 26 Private Messages ddeuddeg
joed10303 wrote:Dont know, but for $19 i took a chance on 2 so i hope its good.

Sorry I missed it. I'd have bought every drop I could get my hands on. One of their best ever.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook

ddeuddeg

North316 wrote:If you just stopped buying wine for a week you could come to Niagra...hah.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

North316

joed10303 wrote:Iron Horse 2006 tut cuvee $19 at Last Bottle

I managed to grab one of these. One of the two times I checked LB today. Can't beat Iron Horse for 19 cents (after credits).

My CT

mommadeb1

quality posts: 17 Private Messages mommadeb1
ddeuddeg wrote:Sorry I missed it. I'd have bought every drop I could get my hands on. One of their best ever.

crap.. I only got 1!!

klezman

quality posts: 119 Private Messages klezman
tytiger58 wrote:2006 Iron Horse Vineyards Tut Cuvee on Last Bottle..any good??

Crap, wish I'd seen that! SIWBM would have definitely fallen, especially at $20.

2014: 28 bottles. Last wine.woot: Scott Harvey Red Re-Mix
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

merbill

quality posts: 29 Private Messages merbill

Nice selection of Iron Horse now on Rue La La. Classic, Wedding, Winter, and Russian Cuvee's, Ocean Reserve, and even a Jeroboam.

(free membership required, PM if you need a code)

3X Wine Wooters FFL Champion, Commissioner, and Monkey Prize recipient
RPM Tours #2 & #4 Tourista
Wine Century Club Member #919

ddeuddeg

merbill wrote:Nice selection of Iron Horse now on Rue La La. Classic, Wedding, Winter, and Russian Cuvee's, Ocean Reserve, and even a Jeroboam.

(free membership required, PM if you need a code)

Some of the prices are a bit inflated from what the IH website shows. And they won't even discount the Winter's Cuvée (one of my favorites) for club members. 20% off here. Second time in less than a week IH bubbly has shown up on discount websites. Starts one wondering if the club is worth it.

losthighwayz

quality posts: 58 Private Messages losthighwayz

2003 Cockburn's Quinta Dos CanIs Port on Platinum for $29.99 FS on one. Any thoughts? I took a chance but know nothing about port. Hope this works out

"The older I get the better I was"

jmdavidson

quality posts: 54 Private Messages jmdavidson

On Winespies today. Ardente Estate Winery 2007 Atlas Peak Napa Valley Grande Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon for $25.99. FS with 6.

Formerly on Wine Woot:
2007 Ardente Cabernet Sauvignon, Atlas Peak Napa Valley, Grand Reserva, $57.99 for 3.

rjquillin

quality posts: 170 Private Messages rjquillin
jmdavidson wrote:On Winespies today. Ardente Estate Winery 2007 Atlas Peak Napa Valley Grande Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon for $25.99. FS with 6.

Thank you WD and Neil!

CT

klezman

losthighwayz wrote:2003 Cockburn's Quinta Dos CanIs Port on Platinum for $29.99 FS on one. Any thoughts? I took a chance but know nothing about port. Hope this works out

2003 is supposed to be one of the better vintage Port years of late. I suspect it'll be good stuff.

2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

klezman

ddeuddeg wrote:Some of the prices are a bit inflated from what the IH website shows. And they won't even discount the Winter's Cuvée (one of my favorites) for club members. 20% off here. Second time in less than a week IH bubbly has shown up on discount websites. Starts one wondering if the club is worth it.

I've always found the club prices at Iron Horse to be rather, um, undiscounted.

capitalsfn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages capitalsfn

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-4-pack-of-just-joshin-red-wine

Two 750mL bottles of Just Joshin' red table wine 2010
Two 750mL bottles of Just Joshin' red table wine 2011

$49, free shipping.

Previously a 4-pack the 2010 was on woot for $60.

ddeuddeg

Scott Harvey is offering several of his popular wines at 30% off, with free shipping for 6 or more bottles, through New Year's Eve.

cortot20

quality posts: 132 Private Messages cortot20

At my local SoCal Tj's I spotted 2011 Reid family vineyards pop's blend. $17.99 it's $42 at the winery. Does anyone know anything about this winery or wine? I noticed it's only 294 cases produced.

CT

losthighwayz

2008 Core Grenache for $14 FS on 4 on Last Bottle...great stuff at an awesome price

klezman

Case of 2006 Aglianico del Vulture on Cindy for another almost 3 hours. Big Italian wine, and at $200/case with free shipping that's a great value also. If folks are purchasing I'd take a couple bottles. No way I can handle more than that.

tytiger58

klezman wrote:Case of 2006 Aglianico del Vulture on Cindy for another almost 3 hours. Big Italian wine, and at $200/case with free shipping that's a great value also. If folks are purchasing I'd take a couple bottles. No way I can handle more than that.

I would take a couple three too..but no way I can buy/hold/store 12 bottles

rjquillin

klezman wrote:Case of 2006 Aglianico del Vulture on Cindy for another almost 3 hours. Big Italian wine, and at $200/case with free shipping that's a great value also. If folks are purchasing I'd take a couple bottles. No way I can handle more than that.

Interesting (wide) price variation on CT, and no notes at all. Nobody drinking their bottles?

Not sure we can get critical mass for a case, but I could help a bit.

CT

losthighwayz

rjquillin wrote:Interesting (wide) price variation on CT, and no notes at all. Nobody drinking their bottles?

Not sure we can get critical mass for a case, but I could help a bit.

If someone buys id take three. So three each between klez, ron, tytiger?

rjquillin

We could just ship to Sparky's...

.you.must.take.three.
Cart loaded, ready for approvals.

CT

tytiger58

rjquillin wrote:We could just ship to Sparky's...
.you.must.take.three.
Cart loaded, ready for approvals.

If you have done it I will take them.

rjquillin

tytiger58 wrote:If you have done it I will take them.

done

CT

klezman

rjquillin wrote:done

So 3 each, or is somebody taking more?

rjquillin

tytiger58 wrote:If you have done it I will take them.
klezman wrote:So 3 each, or is somebody taking more?
losthighwayz wrote:If someone buys id take three. So three each between klez, ron, tytiger?

so it would seem.

CT

losthighwayz

rjquillin wrote:so it would seem.

Three for me.

rjquillin

And as if we need something else to spend 2014 $$$ on, wtso has
Eagles Trace Latitude 38 vertical '05, '06, '07 for $100

CT

losthighwayz

rjquillin wrote:And as if we need something else to spend 2014 $$$ on, wtso has
Eagles Trace Latitude 38 vertical '05, '06, '07 for $100

Ha! Just went in on one....great CT notes plus Tytiger's previous endorsements....

rjquillin

losthighwayz wrote:Ha! Just went in on one....great CT notes plus Tytiger's previous endorsements....

another year older and deeper in debt

CT

bobrush12866

quality posts: 8 Private Messages bobrush12866

2009 Charnu Cabernet St. Helena on LB for $36 each with FS on purchase of 4.

McMalbec

quality posts: 8 Private Messages McMalbec

Hellooo. Deal fatigue?

moondigger

quality posts: 11 Private Messages moondigger
McMalbec wrote:Hellooo. Deal fatigue?

I think a lot of people are working on self-imposed buying moratoriums after the holiday buying binge.

But if you want a tip, the current WTSO offer is pretty good -- assuming you like Tempranillos with some bottle age.