bsevern

quality posts: 110 Private Messages bsevern

Speaking of the LB marathon, is there a faster/better way to see the deals then refreshing the browser all day long???

tytiger58

quality posts: 74 Private Messages tytiger58
bsevern wrote:Speaking of the LB marathon, is there a faster/better way to see the deals then refreshing the browser all day long???

http://vinelog.com/deals/

What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch? ~ W. C. Fields

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used” Hunter S Thompson

rjquillin

quality posts: 184 Private Messages rjquillin
tytiger58 wrote:http://vinelog.com/deals/

WW interface clearly needing some tweekage, and I found this humorous!

did two actually drop a k-buck?

CT

spammie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages spammie
bsevern wrote:Yeah I played around w/the coupon. Interestingly it shows in the cart, but so does the already included discount, and you only get one. Bummer it would've been a sweet deal at ~ $160

Did you get a separate coupon code when you signed up?

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fredrinaldi
bsevern wrote:These are so much fun, I always end up with a case and some odd ball wines, but have picked up some real gems. The poor wallet

Starting tomorrow at 9AM sharp, we are embracing the madness of harvest and HAVING OUR BIGGEST BLOWOUT EVER -- HUNDREDS, POSSIBLY THOUSANDS, of unbelievable bargains from every corner of Planet Earth. Seriously - more BURGUNDY, cult Cabs, and Bordeaux than ever, not to mention large formats, older vintages, and hot-off-the-press goodies…all at market-crushing prices. It's easily OUR BIGGEST MARATHON YET (we say that every time but it's true- they just keep getting more massive)! Plus, FREE GROUND SHIPPING on ALL ORDERS! TRUE Madness.

I'll be glued to the computer, my 1st.

bsevern

quality posts: 110 Private Messages bsevern
tytiger58 wrote:http://vinelog.com/deals/

Danke....I think

Got a feeling my wallets going to be a hurtin' tomorrow - LOL

rjquillin

spammie wrote:Did you get a separate coupon code when you signed up?

I know I didn't/haven't yet.

CT

rjquillin

Just looking at the Silver Falls PN up on plat. Don't think I've ever seen worse CT marks for consecutive years before. Didn't some of the Chat Bianca come from the same vineyard?

CT

mommadeb1

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mommadeb1
fredrinaldi wrote:I'll be glued to the computer, my 1st.

Wish I could be glued to mine!! Have to run into a work for a bit. Doesn't look too good to be checking wine sites while at school! Hopefully I will be able to get in on a few deals!! Remember, these deals go FAST!

ddeuddeg

quality posts: 32 Private Messages ddeuddeg
mommadeb1 wrote:Wish I could be glued to mine!! Have to run into a work for a bit. Doesn't look too good to be checking wine sites while at school! Hopefully I will be able to get in on a few deals!! Remember, these deals go FAST!

This is when those of us who have school stretch well into June get even with you. We don't go back for another 3 weeks.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook

jmdavidson

quality posts: 58 Private Messages jmdavidson
fredrinaldi wrote:I'll be glued to the computer, my 1st.

A word of warning, the offers sometimes go by so fast that even if you think you are buying it, the next offer is already on the board. Prepare yourself to be disappointed that you missed out on something you thought you had.

mommadeb1

ddeuddeg wrote:This is when those of us who have school stretch well into June get even with you. We don't go back for another 3 weeks.

our teachers started back yesterday...kids on monday... but with all our our MAJOR budget cuts the school I sub at is short people...so I got the call today to come in.. for talks.... I will be there some tomorrow and all day friday.. prob for the next few weeks... don't know how you guys start soo late..

fredrinaldi

jmdavidson wrote:A word of warning, the offers sometimes go by so fast that even if you think you are buying it, the next offer is already on the board. Prepare yourself to be disappointed that you missed out on something you thought you had.

they don't call me "Fast Freddie" for nothing................Oh wait Never Mind

mommadeb1

aggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! WTSO platinum had Thumbprint Climax.......... and I MISSED it!!!!!!! aggggggggggggggggggggggggg

jmdavidson

mommadeb1 wrote:aggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! WTSO platinum had Thumbprint Climax.......... and I MISSED it!!!!!!! aggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Too bad you missed the Climax!

mommadeb1

jmdavidson wrote:Too bad you missed the Climax!

ohhh... too funny!!!

rjquillin

mommadeb1 wrote:aggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! WTSO platinum had Thumbprint Climax.......... and I MISSED it!!!!!!! aggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Does plat keep logging you out? Yes for me, and HIGHLY annoying to have to keep logging back in to see what's up.

I wrote 'em and CPUed.
I think we all should.
That behaviour has got to be knocking down their sales.

CT

cmaldoon

quality posts: 62 Private Messages cmaldoon
rjquillin wrote:Does plat keep logging you out? Yes for me, and HIGHLY annoying to have to keep logging back in to see what's up.

I wrote 'em and CPUed.
I think we all should.

It does that for me too. I guess it doesn't bother me much because I save my password and its therefore just 1 more click in.

2014 - 20 Btl. Fjellene (10 bot), Urraca Chard (10 bot)
Last purchase: 5/3/14

2013 - 75 btl. 2012 - 98 btl. 2011 - 112 btl. 2010 - 30 btl.
My Cellar

ddeuddeg

quality posts: 32 Private Messages ddeuddeg

Me too. Darn. That was a good price.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook

mommadeb1

ddeuddeg wrote:Me too. Darn. That was a good price.

it was an AWESOME price!! I paid $20 last time on WTSO.... oh well, not meant to be

mommadeb1

rjquillin wrote:Does plat keep logging you out? Yes for me, and HIGHLY annoying to have to keep logging back in to see what's up.

I wrote 'em and CPUed.
I think we all should.

yup, have to log out then log back in... it is annoying!!

spammie

Show how does the LB blowout work? All info appreciated; I created an account a while back but haven't bought anything. Also, can you add a credit card # to your account? I couldn't find one.

Thanks

tdedek

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tdedek
spammie wrote:Show how does the LB blowout work? All info appreciated; I created an account a while back but haven't bought anything. Also, can you add a credit card # to your account? I couldn't find one.

Thanks

No offer emails sent out, offers can last anywhere from seconds to minutes, you just have to keep pressing the refresh button on your browser or keep a window open with this deal aggregator:

http://vinelog.com/Deals/Vendor/LastBottle?page=1

Most offers go in seconds and you won't have time to add more than one bottle to your cart before checking out. I'm not sure if you can add a CC to your account in advance or if you just save it the first time you make a purchase. I went into my account and have one saved, but no option to add another. When you login, click on 'My Account' on the left hand side of the screen. Payment details are located on that page.

spammie

Thanks, tdedek.

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
spammie wrote:Thanks, tdedek.

I don't think you can add the CC in advance, so that will be a disadvantage for you.

Also just to add, all orders are free shipping on any quantity. That is the best part about these says. You can try just one bottle of this, one bottle of that, etc and not get torn up by shipping costs.

Also, they usually end of shipping everything anywhere between 1-3 weeks after the sale is over (if I remember correctly) and it usually all comes together, but sometimes I get more than one box.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

rjquillin

tdedek wrote:Most offers go in seconds and you won't have time to add more than one bottle to your cart before checking out.

A ripping fast machine and inet connection is a huge plus for this.

CT

spammie

rjquillin wrote:A ripping fast machine and inet connection is a huge plus for this.

Ready to rip - fast connection here & CC has been added!

Thanks, all.

bdlsmoran

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bdlsmoran

Slow start

fredrinaldi

bdlsmoran wrote:Slow start

ya expected the server to crash at the start

spammie

How quick is the response via the Vinelog page? Is it better to go thru the LB page to buy?

bdlsmoran

spammie wrote:How quick is the response via the Vinelog page? Is it better to go thru the LB page to buy?

Yes

spammie

OK, thx.

bdlsmoran

spammie wrote:OK, thx.

Based on experience be quick, if you are slow on the draw it may be gone by the time you hit the order button.

bdlsmoran

More Moon Mountain, will this ever die?

rjquillin

Juslyn went fast

CT

jmdavidson

Had the Juslyn "bought" then gone. Typical. Gotta be faster.

bdlsmoran

jmdavidson wrote:Had the Juslyn "bought" then gone. Typical. Gotta be faster.

Looked like a 375

fredrinaldi

bdlsmoran wrote:More Moon Mountain, will this ever die?

went to buy had to sign in.gone

spammie

bdlsmoran wrote:Looked like a 375

Agreed; didn't see it in discription tho.

So do most folks buy based on what they know about the wine? By price? By what they can click on quickly enough?

bdlsmoran

Looks like Eric Solomon with European cellars is cleaning out his closet again