tytiger58

quality posts: 74 Private Messages tytiger58
klezman wrote:I may be willing to take a bottle or two off your hands. We can sort it out later...as you know I'm not in any rush to acquire more wine.

Sorry I jumped on 3 due to the fact that I bought the Atlas last night, unfortunately I don't have any money trees around

What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch? ~ W. C. Fields

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used” Hunter S Thompson

redwinefan

quality posts: 74 Private Messages redwinefan
joelsisk wrote:Anyone going in on the Keating Cabernet Sauvignon Beckstoffer Georges III 2009 up on lastbottle?

Picked up 2 for fall heat hold. I predict I'll probably regret not buying more, but I'm still attempting to be good.

"You need to invest in a corkscrew. Wine is for drinking." -- Peter Wellington

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 34 Private Messages fredrinaldi
jmdavidson wrote:See what I'm talkin about with the enabling? Fred you need another website, like...

I know now I have 5 I check daily/hourly
I was surprised to get a call from WTSO, I left a message yesterday and They actually called back.

rjquillin

quality posts: 170 Private Messages rjquillin
tytiger58 wrote:That was an easy buy!

Damn you folks!
Atlas or Beckstoffer..

CT

random122

quality posts: 6 Private Messages random122

I couldn't decide how many to get, so I ordered a half case of the Keating and will be leaving it up to fate. If anyone in the bay area wants to split or take a few, let me know.

tytiger58

quality posts: 74 Private Messages tytiger58
rjquillin wrote:Damn you folks!
Atlas or Beckstoffer..

Ha both

What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch? ~ W. C. Fields

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used” Hunter S Thompson

tdedek

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tdedek
fredrinaldi wrote:I know now I have 5 I check daily/hourly
I was surpried to get a call from WTSO, I left a message yesterday and They actually called back.

WTSO has great customer service. Check your PM

T

fredrinaldi

tdedek wrote:WTSO has great customer service. Check your PM

T

responded

polarbear22

quality posts: 35 Private Messages polarbear22

You guys convinced me to jump in on a pair from Last Bottle. They have been offering some nice bottles recently. The hold until fall option means my wife won't get angry. At least not for a while.

Polar bears are meant to be clever, very clever. They are the Einsteins of the bear community. - Anonymous
Please donate to the 2014 MS Bike Ride
Want to read what SonomaBouliste has to say about wine?
Ddeuddeg Cheesecake Cookbook
My Cellar

joed10303

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joed10303
polarbear22 wrote:You guys convinced me to jump in on a pair from Last Bottle. They have been offering some nice bottles recently. The hold until fall option means my wife won't get angry. At least not for a while.

i purchased the last 2 so im getting the $25 credit, sweet !!

jmdavidson

quality posts: 55 Private Messages jmdavidson
joed10303 wrote:i purchased the last 2 so im getting the $25 credit, sweet !!

I already received notification from UPS. Now that's fast shipping.

fredrinaldi

nice !

fredrinaldi

jmdavidson wrote:I already received notification from UPS. Now that's fast shipping.

I still have not gotten the RBW's red blend purchased 2 weeks ago, WTSO I get in 1 to 2 days.

fredrinaldi

hey I just saw when you refer friends to Last bottle wines you get $20 credit and they get $5
so feel free to use my name if you sign up

fredrinaldi

joelsisk wrote:Anyone going in on the Keating Cabernet Sauvignon Beckstoffer Georges III 2009 up on lastbottle?

PM me your name and I'll try to get you the $20 credit for refering me to last bottle
is it Joel Sisk?

mommadeb1

quality posts: 17 Private Messages mommadeb1

super sweet!!

klezman

quality posts: 121 Private Messages klezman
tytiger58 wrote:Sorry I jumped on 3 due to the fact that I bought the Atlas last night, unfortunately I don't have any money trees around

Same here...no problem if I don't get any. Not trying to buy more

2014: 28 bottles. Last wine.woot: Scott Harvey Red Re-Mix
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

McMalbec

quality posts: 8 Private Messages McMalbec

Leaving the world of Cabernet for a minute (I did some of the Atlas Peak earlier and picked up some of the Keating today), I just bit on some of the Mayo Ricci zin Offered by the spies. Has anyone tried any of the Mayo zins?

rjquillin

15 year old cab for $20? I've spent too much this week, but on Invino
1998 Sempre Vive Cabernet Sauvignon
Thoughts for those that may have grabbed the vertical earlier?

CT

RaiderSPE

quality posts: 1 Private Messages RaiderSPE

FWIW . . .Well I finally got rid of all of the Lot18 Credits Monday. Does anyone buy from them without the vouchers?

Had a $25 referral expiring so decided to use everything up. Had to wootleg it through MD since I live in VA.

2007 Bonny Doon Ca' del Solo Monterey County Nebbiolo
X2 - 2007 Bonny Doon Bien Nacido Santa Maria Valley Syrah
2007 Bonny Doon Alamo Creek San Luis Obispo Syrah
X2 - 2006 Bonny Doon Ca' del Solo Monterey County Nebbiolo

joelsisk

quality posts: 8 Private Messages joelsisk
rjquillin wrote:15 year old cab for $20? I've spent too much this week, but on Invino

hm. not seeing this.

ETA - is this a "premier" access thing?

rjquillin

joelsisk wrote:hm. not seeing this.

ETA - is this a "premier" access thing?

Yes. Not sure how access is granted, just know I can see it. Don't recall any cost involved however...

CT

joelsisk

fredrinaldi wrote:PM me your name and I'll try to get you the $20 credit for refering me to last bottle

PM for you

rjquillin

joelsisk wrote:PM for you

Don't see it, but check yours, or try this link.

CT

joelsisk

rjquillin wrote:Don't see it, but check yours, or try this link.

http://www.lastbottlewines.com/invite/b407e28fbdeb2c59e56e4b3cef18960083ee0c34.html

You don't see it, cuz it was a PM to Fred.

rjquillin

joelsisk wrote:You don't see it, cuz it was a PM to Fred.

$#!T totally missed that. Small screen?

CT

fredrinaldi

rjquillin wrote:Yes. Not sure how access is granted, just know I can see it. Don't recall any cost involved however...

emailed them to find how to become a member and its all about the "high rollers" getting a perk, their response:

Hi Fred,

Thank you for your interest in our Premier Membership.

Premier Membership is exclusive access to wines that are made available to a small circle of our best Members. These are offerings that give "pre-release" and "exclusive" a whole new meaning.

This tier of membership is based off of order history and amount purchased. These are our top members in a given year.

To maintain the integrity of the program, we do not allow a fee to be charged for membership. It is obtained solely by meeting the criterion mentioned above. Once you qualify, you will automatically be upgraded and notified.

We would like to thank you so much, for being with us on the inside!

ddeuddeg

quality posts: 29 Private Messages ddeuddeg
rjquillin wrote:15 year old cab for $20? I've spent too much this week, but on Invino

I grabbed that vertical, based on my thorough enjoyment of the '02, but I haven't tried any of them yet. At $20, the '98 sure is tempting, though. Doggone SIWBM.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook

fredrinaldi

from their site;

(Premier Insider Members Enjoy:

ADVANCE ACCESS
Premier Insider Members enjoy advance access to all Wine Sales Events. Sales open to all other invino Members at 8AM PST. )

so it's after 8am PST yet it's still not offered to us Commoners, what the heck?

rjquillin

fredrinaldi wrote:Premier Membership is exclusive access to wines that are made available to a small circle of our best Members. These are offerings that give "pre-release" and "exclusive" a whole new meaning.

This tier of membership is based off of order history and amount purchased. These are our top members in a given year.

Yikes! This is truly frightening! In Sparky's words, I have become one of them!

Anybody want some?
The offer expires in 18H or when sold-out.

CT

redwinefan

quality posts: 74 Private Messages redwinefan
fredrinaldi wrote:from their site;

ADVANCE ACCESS
Premier Insider Members enjoy advance access to all Wine Sales Events. Sales open to all other invino Members at 8AM PST. )

so it's after 8am PST yet it's still not offered to us Commoners, what the heck?

I don't think it always works that way. This one has been in Premier for a few days since I ordered it on 6/2. They probably don't have much of it.

"You need to invest in a corkscrew. Wine is for drinking." -- Peter Wellington

losthighwayz

quality posts: 59 Private Messages losthighwayz

Any thoughts on the Dutch Bill PN and/or Solace SB for 14.99 on Invino? Need some quality, budget-minded RRV Pinot and SB. Thanks

"The older I get the better I was"

McMalbec

losthighwayz wrote:Any thoughts on the Dutch Bill PN and/or Solace SB for 14.99 on Invino? Need some quality, budget-minded RRV Pinot and SB. Thanks

Not familiar with the Dutch Bill. Although it's from the Sonoma Coast, you might want to consider the Macrostie. I've always like their Pinots.

losthighwayz

quality posts: 59 Private Messages losthighwayz
McMalbec wrote:Not familiar with the Dutch Bill. Although it's from the Sonoma Coast, you might want to consider the Macrostie. I've always like their Pinots.

Thanks googled Dutch and CT not very encouraging. MacRoastie seems like a safe, Burgundy-style PN.

"The older I get the better I was"

ddeuddeg

rjquillin wrote:Yikes! This is truly frightening! In Sparky's words, I have become one of them!

+1.
And I bought some of the '98 Sempre Vive. And the MacRostie PN. And the Mauleon Rioja. I'm so ashamed.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

rjquillin

losthighwayz wrote:Thanks googled Dutch and CT not very encouraging. MacRoastie seems like a safe, Burgundy-style PN.

I too grabbed some MacRostie. I still have the empty '77 Hacienda CS he did his first year there; and a full one.

CT

McMalbec

ddeuddeg wrote:+1.
And I bought some of the '98 Sempre Vive. And the MacRostie PN. And the Mauleon Rioja. I'm so ashamed.

Bon Appetit!

bsevern

quality posts: 109 Private Messages bsevern
rjquillin wrote:I too grabbed some MacRostie. I still have the empty '77 Hacienda CS he did his first year there; and a full one.

That 2007 MacRostie Pinot is really tempting, but I'm trying really hard to stick with my buying hiatus until I work through some of my hoard But I am such a sucker for a good pinot...tough one.

ddeuddeg

fredrinaldi wrote:from their site;

ADVANCE ACCESS

As I read that, it meant that all wine sales events except the premier access ones opened to all members at 8. The premier ones are apparently still restricted availability. Not sure though.

fredrinaldi

Cracked open a RBW "Bad Moon Rising" (a little tribute to CCR) not disappointed !
Go Kings !!!!