tenuki

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tenuki
neilfindswine wrote:...going to stop by and say 'hello' to y'all in the AM; I won't be able to last the whole day, but I'm looking forward to a Woot Saturday AM...

Man, y'all are making it hard to sleep in, but I know myself, waking up and driving two hours probably isn't working. I'll check in with cagirl and see what time y'all should be in glen Ellen.

CT

ajrod27

quality posts: 41 Private Messages ajrod27

Thanks to Inspiration vineyards, Jucas J./Meeker, and Super Sonoman for a great day of wine, food and camaraderie!

I will be posting photos of the event soon. Is there anyone who wishes to be excluded from the photos?

random122

quality posts: 6 Private Messages random122
ajrod27 wrote:Thanks to Inspiration vineyards, Jucas J./Meeker, and Super Sonoman for a great day of wine, food and camaraderie!

I will be posting photos of the event soon. Is there anyone who wishes to be excluded from the photos?

+1. Thanks to the winemakers, Neil, and all the wooters+. It was a fun time. Sorry we had to cut out early to make it over to Wellington. Had to get our hands on some Duke!

rjquillin

quality posts: 178 Private Messages rjquillin
random122 wrote:+1. Thanks to the winemakers, Neil, and all the wooters+. It was a fun time. Sorry we had to cut out early to make it over to Wellington. Had to get our hands on some Duke!

So, how is this years Duke?

CT

cortot20

quality posts: 152 Private Messages cortot20
rjquillin wrote:So, how is this years Duke?

I hope it's good. I ave 6 bottles showing up this week.

CT

bsevern

quality posts: 110 Private Messages bsevern
ajrod27 wrote:Thanks to Inspiration vineyards, Jucas J./Meeker, and Super Sonoman for a great day of wine, food and camaraderie!

Thanks everyone who participated, it was definitely a great day, and I believe fun was had by all.

Super Sonoman blew us away with his hospitality, the luncheon was awesome, amazing wine, great food, good times!

bsevern

Also a big shout out to Neil and WCC for the meet and "greet"

neilfindswine

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neilfindswine

Guest Blogger

That was fun!!! Good to see everyone and I hope the rest of your day was as good as the beginning! Oysters and Cupcakes and wine.. oh my!

I report to winedavid39...
...I like getting PM's from wannabe rodents...

random122

quality posts: 6 Private Messages random122

I don't have the knowledge to compare it to any prior year, but it's definitely a good daily drinker at an awesome price. I've yet to be disappointed by Peter's wines.

ajrod27

CaGrl opened a bottle at The Fig Cafe with dinner and I thought it was great. It was my first Duke, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I would say it drinks like a wine twice it's price!

ajrod27

ajrod27 wrote:

NorCal #12 Photos

Again, anybody who does not wish to be included in the photos, let me know. If you have photos you would like to be included in this album, PM me and I'll send you my e-mail address. Enjoy!

rjquillin

ajrod27 wrote:NorCal #12 Photos

fubar link for me..
Working for anyone else?

CT

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
rjquillin wrote:fubar link for me..
Working for anyone else?

Worked for me.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

bsevern

ajrod27 wrote:NorCal #12 Photos

Again, anybody who does not wish to be included in the photos, let me know. If you have photos you would like to be included in this album, PM me and I'll send you my e-mail address. Enjoy!

Link worked for me, great pics ajrod27.

That 1983 Clos Du Val Merlot magnum had the funkiest, barnyard, manure nose on it when Super Sonoman opened it, I loved it!! It's one of those noses Vaynerchuk would rave about - lol! Oh and the wine wasn't bad either, not at all what you'd expect for a 30 year old merlot!

rjquillin

rjquillin wrote:fubar link for me..
Working for anyone else?

Working from Win7/Firefox, doa with Mac/Firefox...
go figure. Nice pics, thanx.

Is that Meeker with the close trimmed beard towards the end?
Could others be identified, where possible?
Sorry I missed this.

CT

ajrod27

rjquillin wrote:Working from Win7/Firefox, doa with Mac/Firefox...
go figure. Nice pics, thanx.

Is that Meeker with the close trimmed beard towards the end?
Could others be identified, where possible?
Sorry I missed this.

I've added captions to some photos to identify winemakers. I'm not sure if the woot folks would be OK with unveiling their identities. Comments anyone?

trifecta

quality posts: 73 Private Messages trifecta
ajrod27 wrote:I've added captions to some photos to identify winemakers. I'm not sure if the woot folks would be OK with unveiling their identities. Comments anyone?

S and I would prefer to remain anonymous. You could use trifecta/trifecta+1 though.

SonomaBouliste

quality posts: 238 Private Messages SonomaBouliste

Sorry I missed you all Saturday. I had to get cleaned up to go to the Sonoma County Harvest Fair awards ceremony. At least we got some golds: '07 Cab, '09 Grenache, and (best of class) '10 Petite Sirah that some of the RPM tourists got to try at WineDavid's party.

cortot20

SonomaBouliste wrote:Sorry I missed you all Saturday. I had to get cleaned up to go to the Sonoma County Harvest Fair awards ceremony. At least we got some golds: '07 Cab, '09 Grenache, and (best of class) '10 Petite Sirah that some of the RPM tourists got to try at WineDavid's party.

Im getting the grenache in the fall pack, but now am excited for the PS, how far off are you from releasing that?

CT

SonomaBouliste

quality posts: 238 Private Messages SonomaBouliste
cortot20 wrote:Im getting the grenache in the fall pack, but now am excited for the PS, how far off are you from releasing that?

It is officially released as of 9/30

cortot20

SonomaBouliste wrote:It is officially released as of 9/30

Bummer. It wasn't listed on the fall shipment current releases PDF that got sent out. I would have added a bottle or two.

CT