natedawg296

quality posts: 0 Private Messages natedawg296

Hey everyone!
I am looking for a small carrying case that would hold three thumb drives, a 2.5 inch hard drive enclosure, flashlight, a small screwdriver set, and some CD's. Has anyone seen a case that would be able to hold all of this stuff and that is compact enough to easily fit into a backpack?

Thanks for any ideas!

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
natedawg296 wrote:Hey everyone!
I am looking for a small carrying case that would hold three thumb drives, a 2.5 inch hard drive enclosure, flashlight, a small screwdriver set, and some CD's. Has anyone seen a case that would be able to hold all of this stuff and that is compact enough to easily fit into a backpack?

Thanks for any ideas!

purse.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Thanks for any ideas!

pelican cases; large variety of sizes.

google it.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 130 Private Messages radi0j0hn

Thanks for any ideas!

I find all kinds of "Case Logic" bags at Goodwill that hold (or held) CD players, cords and CDs. Might be the right size.

sillycatvalley.com
Like Lake Wobegon, but without the lake.