quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
pooflady wrote:Ah. Thank you.

What's new?

Nothing.

Still single, can't imagine why.

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

I'm watching Monday Night Football

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

It's time for Castle!

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

FenStar wrote:Nothing.

Where you been?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

jqubed wrote:I'm watching Monday Night Football

See ya.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:It's time for Castle!

Yes it is

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Finished the garage rewire, no more extension cords strung all over the place.
I had a 10 year old stove that has been sitting in my garage for 5 of those years. I decided to give it to charity, so I loaded in my truck and hauled it to Goodwill. They don't take appliances.I then took it to Habitat for Humanity, They would gladly take it but not on Mondays.It's still in my truck, maybe someone will steal it overnight 'cause it aint goin' back in the garage.

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady

Iceback wrote:Finished the garage rewire, no more extension cords strung all over the place.
I had a 10 year old stove that has been sitting in my garage for 5 of those years. I decided to give it to charity, so I loaded in my truck and hauled it to Goodwill. They don't take appliances.I then took it to Habitat for Humanity, They would gladly take it but not on Mondays.It's still in my truck, maybe someone will steal it overnight 'cause it aint goin' back in the garage.

Goodwill's really choosy. I usually take things to the Salvation Army or St. Vincent DePaul.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Goodwill's really choosy. I usually take things to the Salvation Army or St. Vincent DePaul.

VFW is the least picky.

We have a St Vincent DePaul and they are really fussy. The furniture has to be perfect. They don't sell it cheap either.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Schwarzenegger still can't say California.
Sort of strange.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Mom day tomorrow.
Night all.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

Wasn't quite as happy with Castle tonight. There was a five-minute section that should have been downright embarrassing for the writers to own up to.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:Wasn't quite as happy with Castle tonight. There was a five-minute section that should have been downright embarrassing for the writers to own up to.

Oh dear! I'm going to be looking for that tomorrow.

Took Ver3 and had all his lovely curls cut off (kept one for the keepsakes box). Then went shopping for something for him to wear for picture day at school. NOBODY has nice little boy clothes between play clothes/t-shirts and slacks-vest-tie sets. Orc finally found a nice shirt.

Since it was so late we ended up eating out. Waitress was really impressed that our family got on so well and that Orc and I seemed to genuinely still like each other. It was so heart warming to her and gave her hope for the future. She went on and on about it. I can only imagine what she has seen (she did mention her parents are divorced).

Now to get all the kids to bed. Isn't there a new Once Upon a Time or something? I think Hulu has that. Oh and my book and laptop are both due tomorrow, so Castle may have to wait!

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

Game got pretty good in the second half, especially if you're a Bears fan or don't like Dallas!

G'nite folks!

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

KtCallista

jqubed wrote:Game got pretty good in the second half, especially if you're a Bears fan or don't like Dallas!

G'nite folks!

Goodnight all

Morning all you early risers!

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Morning all. Had the front door open while I worked to enjoy the cool night. Heard the distinctive sound of the mosquito spraying truck coming down the street. Race to the door to close it.

Had to kill a nasty malware off my computer. Thank you MalwareBytes. Grrrrrr.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Iceback

Good morning all.
Decied to take another day off so I can do some yard work and get rid of the range

pooflady

Iceback wrote:Good morning all.
Decied to take another day off so I can do some yard work and get rid of the range

Just got up and still a little groggy. Saw "work" and then read it as "on" the range and immediately thought of deer and antelope.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Just got up and still a little groggy. Saw "work" and then read it as "on" the range and immediately thought of deer and antelope.

Annnnnnnnnnnnd, thanks for that ear worm.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Iceback wrote:Good morning all.

Sounds like a practical sort of day! Don't forget to have a little fun!

I'm just hanging out, really.

pooflady

A friend just called me for lunch. Yay! Going for Chinese.

inkycatz

pooflady wrote:A friend just called me for lunch. Yay! Going for Chinese.

Lucky! Have fun

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:A friend just called me for lunch. Yay! Going for Chinese.

It is too early for lunch!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ARRRRR , the TV signal isn't working. I need my background noise!

Now some stations are back, but not all.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Iceback

inkycatz wrote:Sounds like a practical sort of day! Don't forget to have a little fun!

If fun=nap then I'll be havin' a couple of hours of fun after lunch and the back lawn.
Finally got rid of the cursed stove! Yay me

inkycatz

Iceback wrote:If fun=nap then I'll be havin' a couple of hours of fun after lunch and the back lawn.
Finally got rid of the cursed stove! Yay me

I've discovered that naps are indeed, very fun. The Intern agrees.

Also yay you!

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:ARRRRR , the TV signal isn't working. I need my background noise!

Now some stations are back, but not all.

Aren't you suppose to be at mom day?

Iceback

ThunderThighs wrote:Annnnnnnnnnnnd, thanks for that ear worm.

I've had "Walk Like an Egyptian" bouncing around in my head for two days. At least it's got a good tempo to work to. On the down side it's difficult to push the mower while doing the Egyptian hands thing.

Iceback

inkycatz wrote:I've discovered that naps are indeed, very fun. The Intern agrees.

Also yay you!

The last place I worked encouraged short naps. They even had a designated nap room. They found productivity increased and errors decreased when they had a well rested crew.

AZGman

Iceback wrote:I've had "Walk Like an Egyptian" bouncing around in my head for two days. At least it's got a good tempo to work to. On the down side it's difficult to push the mower while doing the Egyptian hands thing.

//chuckle!

ThunderThighs

Staff

I'm waiting on cable dude to finish up. A couple weeks ago, they found my Internet signal was dropping and traced it to the cable running from the main box to the junction box in my neighbors hard.

My tv upstairs (through set top box) hasn't worked for a couple weeks. Finally had time to call them. He says the cable from the junction box to my house is bad and replaced it.

All new cables, I reckon.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

Iceback wrote:The last place I worked encouraged short naps. They even had a designated nap room. They found productivity increased and errors decreased when they had a well rested crew.

Unfortunately for me, a short nap is a couple hours.

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

Chicken egg foo young. First time I've had it. It was okay, but probably won't get again.

pooflady

I occasionally order stupid things that I hope are going to work and usually don't. Example: I have had two microwave over easy egg thingies, neither of which work worth a damn. BUT, I finally scored a winner.
http://www.ltdcommodities.com/Housewares-%2B-Dining/Tools%2B%252B%2BGadgets/Set-Of-3-Toastabags/prod521011.jmp?navAction=jump&fm=search

I had no intention of making a grilled cheese sandwich, but I thought maybe the french fries that you bring home and are always cold by the time you get them home might work. They do. Just did some from McD's. Hot, hot, hot and not soggy. Even husband was impressed.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:I occasionally order stupid things that I hope are going to work and usually don't. Example: I have had two microwave over easy egg thingies, neither of which work worth a damn. BUT, I finally scored a winner.
http://www.ltdcommodities.com/Housewares-%2B-Dining/Tools%2B%252B%2BGadgets/Set-Of-3-Toastabags/prod521011.jmp?navAction=jump&fm=search

I had no intention of making a grilled cheese sandwich, but I thought maybe the french fries that you bring home and are always cold by the time you get them home might work. They do. Just did some from McD's. Hot, hot, hot and not soggy. Even husband was impressed.

I have some of those! I've made grilled cheese sandwiches. Not quite a good because you don't want to put butter on the outside of the bread. Never thought about for French fries. Thanks!

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:I have some of those! I've made grilled cheese sandwiches. Not quite a good because you don't want to put butter on the outside of the bread. Never thought about for French fries. Thanks!

Hmmm. And onion rings!

AZGman

Afternoon/evening, folks.

KtCallista

Hi Gman!

Hey everyone!

Waiting on the UPS man with my new laptop and my new book. Feeling a little guilty about the book, I preordered it ages ago, but if I'd preordered it at the awesome local store (with new owners who are very community active) I could have had my copy this morning after my walk to downtown (of course the power was out so I'd have to pay the old fashioned way, but... I'd have the book!)

Now I'm wondering if I should cancel my other Amazon preorders and support the local guys.