pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Sorry all, left for Jeopardy.

Zea, keep your chin up, I've been told it gets easier.

I remember Daj hated her pool and couldn't wait to move away from it. Maybe the in-grounds are different.

Lynn, three cheers for Mo. Is he still chasing rabbits?



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:indeedy

now keep good thoughts that the elec stim acupuncture keeps working at keeping his rear legs from goin down the crapper!



Will do.

And on that note . . .

g'night, folks!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
pooflady wrote:Sorry all, left for Jeopardy.

Zea, keep your chin up, I've been told it gets easier.

I remember Daj hated her pool and couldn't wait to move away from it. Maybe the in-grounds are different.

Lynn, three cheers for Mo. Is he still chasing rabbits?



evenin Poof

nope, he ain't killed nuthin all summer....thank goodness!

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Will do.

And on that note . . .

g'night, folks!



gnite AZ!

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
AZGman wrote:Will do.

And on that note . . .

g'night, folks!



Good night Gman!

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
pooflady wrote:Sorry all, left for Jeopardy.

Zea, keep your chin up, I've been told it gets easier.

I remember Daj hated her pool and couldn't wait to move away from it. Maybe the in-grounds are different.

Lynn, three cheers for Mo. Is he still chasing rabbits?



I must have an illness, I enjoy caring for my pool! I'm even a moderator on a pool care website! Whenever I move, my next place will have an inground pool.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
zea3 wrote:I must have an illness, I enjoy caring for my pool! I'm even a moderator on a pool care website! Whenever I move, my next place will have an inground pool.



I used to have a pool....above ground - too much for one person to take care of, esp when it only got used 2-3 months a year.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Lynnzoi wrote:I used to have a pool....above ground - too much for one person to take care of, esp when it only got used 2-3 months a year.



A lot of work. And I'd always worry about little kids. I always wished we had a next door neighbor with one that really liked me a lot.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
pooflady wrote:A lot of work. And I'd always worry about little kids. I always wished we had a next door neighbor with one that really liked me a lot.



I vacuum it or run the robot once a week. I'd rather clean the pool than clean my house! I enjoy floating and doing nothing. Its a big stress reliever for me.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
pooflady wrote:A lot of work. And I'd always worry about little kids. I always wished we had a next door neighbor with one that really liked me a lot.



kids weren't much of a worry here - only have a neighbor on one side, not many kids in the neighborhood, yard is totally fenced. Funny thing is that my insurance co. only cared that the gate to the pool deck was locked. But when I wanted to hold dog training classes here my ins. co. had a fit - afraid a neighbor would get bit.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
zea3 wrote:I vacuum it or run the robot once a week. I'd rather clean the pool than clean my house! I enjoy floating and doing nothing. Its a big stress reliever for me.



I loved the floating....the vacuuming was a pita, esp with the sandy soil we have around here. Wind gusts routinely pushed walls of sand across the cornfields and deposited them in the pool. Oh, and being allergic to chlorine made things tricky too.

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
Lynnzoi wrote:I loved the floating....the vacuuming was a pita, esp with the sandy soil we have around here. Wind gusts routinely pushed walls of sand across the cornfields and deposited them in the pool. Oh, and being allergic to chlorine made things tricky too.


I have an oak tree in the backyard, so for me it is leaves and acorns. Plus the squirrles enjoy chucking stuff into the pool. Stupid squirrles!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

I'll admit it, I wish we had a pool. But with the season so short here, it probably isn't worth it. Unless we did the whole Indoor pool or Pool building thing, but yeah not going to happen unless we get a house to start with. Water is really super relaxing for me, and I'd rather be in the water everyday than anything else.

I just realized my new laptop and my preorder of the Mark of Athena are schedule to arrive on Tuesday. I don't think I'll be very available next week.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3

Time to go feed the kids. Y'all have a good evening!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
zea3 wrote:Time to go feed the kids. Y'all have a good evening!



Nice seeing you, Zea. Don't be a stranger.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Hi folks! All packed and ready to go.
Vet said Rusty is done with his stem cell. Collected, sent to lab and injected back in. They swear he is happy.
We shall see.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:Hi folks! All packed and ready to go.
Vet said Rusty is done with his stem cell. Collected, sent to lab and injected back in. They swear he is happy.
We shall see.



On your way home now, or in the morning?

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:On your way home now, or in the morning?



3pm ferry. So back to the mainland by 4. 5 hour drive.
Get Rusty Sunday!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:3pm ferry. So back to the mainland by 4. 5 hour drive.
Get Rusty Sunday!



and you are already packed, wow.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:and you are already packed, wow.



So much easier without kids!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:So much easier without kids!



True, but no matter what I try, it's the husband that doesn't like to pack the night before. And with a 3pm departure, that would be a losing argument for me!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:So much easier without kids!



Yeah, it's amazing how much easier it is without kids.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
KtCallista wrote:True, but no matter what I try, it's the husband that doesn't like to pack the night before. And with a 3pm departure, that would be a losing argument for me!



I piss Mrs. Ice off 'cause I'm usually mostly packed a week before we depart. she waits until a very few hours before we leave.

In the end only kindness matters

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Mrs Ice and I had a very good anniversary. It started off kinda rocky thanks to a badly applied lid to my Starbucks which resulted in hot coffee spilled in my lap while heading to Dallas. Fortunately we were only about 15 minutes out of town so we headed back for a change and a truck clean up. We only ended up about 45 minutes later than schedule to the State Fair. It was overcast, warm and humid but not unbearable so we had a great time and left just before the rain started. Trafic wasn't too bad and all the wrecks seemed to happen about 5 minutes behind us so we made good time going home.

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Iceback wrote:Mrs Ice and I had a very good anniversary. It started off kinda rocky thanks to a badly applied lid to my Starbucks which resulted in hot coffee spilled in my lap while heading to Dallas. Fortunately we were only about 15 minutes out of town so we headed back for a change and a truck clean up. We only ended up about 45 minutes later than schedule to the Stae Fair. It was overcast, warm and humid but not unbearable so we had a great time and left just before the rain started.



So what fun stuff did you eat? After all, the Texas State Fair is famous for its food.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
pooflady wrote:So what fun stuff did you eat? After all, the Texas State Fair is famous for its food.



Boring really, I had a hotdog and Mrs. Ice a corny dog. We had no interest in the goofy fried stuff.

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Iceback wrote:Boring really, I had a hotdog and Mrs. Ice a corny dog. We had no interest in the goofy fried stuff.



//sigh//
//disappointed//



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

We ended up spending a lot of time looking at the auto show displays as Mrs. Ice wants to get a new vehicle this year. She was pretty set on a Nissan Rouge but after testing The Chevy Equinox she may go that route. While we were checking it out we had 2 different couples stop and go on at length about how much they love theirs.

In the end only kindness matters

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
pooflady wrote://sigh//
//disappointed//



Sorry.

In the end only kindness matters

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Iceback wrote:Sorry.



You have failed to provide entertainment for the rest of us.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
KtCallista wrote:You have failed to provide entertainment for the rest of us.



I'll try and do better next year
It may help for you to picture me driving 75 mph on I-35, in morning rush hour trafic with a hot Grande spilling into my lap. That's about as much excitment as I can take in one day anymore.

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Iceback wrote:I'll try and do better next year
It may help for you to picture me driving 75 mph on I-35, in morning rush hour trafic with a hot Grande spilling into my lap. That's about as much excitment as I can take in one day anymore.



//perks right up//



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote://perks right up//



lol!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! Happy Saturday!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', j'ner; folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Good morning Joyner, Gman and later arrivals. My daughter, son-in-law and grandbaby are off to Germany today.

In the end only kindness matters

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Iceback wrote:Good morning Joyner, Gman and later arrivals. My daughter, son-in-law and grandbaby are off to Germany today.



Howdy. How long and what part?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Good afternoon.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Afternoon, folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.