Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Good morning all.

In the end only kindness matters

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
AZGman wrote:I can standup fine, although it takes awhile! Once I'm on my feet, I'm in fair shape; oddly, the greatest discomfort is laying down. I spent much of last night "napping" off and on from a propped up position.

Feel better soon!

I'm just hanging out, really.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:I can standup fine, although it takes awhile! Once I'm on my feet, I'm in fair shape; oddly, the greatest discomfort is laying down. I spent much of last night "napping" off and on from a propped up position.

That's when a recliner comes in handy.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Hi everyone. I m beginning to get somewhat organized - note the "somewhat" really means just a tiny bit! I need an energy infusion.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
klozitshoper wrote:Hi everyone. I m beginning to get somewhat organized - note the "somewhat" really means just a tiny bit! I need an energy infusion.

I've got no energy, but I'm good for corgis, coffee, and cats. Will those help?

I'm just hanging out, really.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

inkycatz wrote:I've got no energy, but I'm good for corgis, coffee, and cats. Will those help?

There were two corgis on the ferry. They were happy that I stopped to pet them.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Eating breakfast on the deck. Nice day. No rain till Wed.

Sorry, no downloaded pictures yet.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

klozitshoper

inkycatz wrote:I've got no energy, but I'm good for corgis, coffee, and cats. Will those help?

Brought my own cat with me. Dog is visiting a friend with a very large yard, other dogs, and best yet, a doggy door. She is happy ruling over the others I hear. I need to contact mover yet again. They do not reply and I would really like to get my shoes if at all possible. Otherwise, lots of dusting even though everything was wrapped - unavoidable going diagonally across. Country and being the last of several shipments offloaded.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Morning all. Doozy of a morning so far. I don't think this Monday could get much Mondayer.

Sorry about your back, Az. Worth getting some muscle relaxers from doc?

Dname, sound wonderful. Enjoy!

And everyone else, enjoy or keep on doing what you're doin'. Still trying to catch up.

My goal today is to dust & vacuum the downstairs. And clean up a couple Maisy barf spots.

//glares at Maisy

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

GMan - sorry about the back. Even sorrier about the rough sleep. Nothing worse than rough sleep.

Klozit - Yay! I've been hoping you'd be able to check in soon!

Corgis? Is this a conspiracy? My sister sends me notices whenever one is in the humane society down near here - thankfully the last one was claimed by his owners. Yes, we all decided we want a corgi after playing with my cousin's corgi, but we still don't have the room or the time for one!

Seriously thinking of getting the heck out of town if the air doesn't clear up. Not sure how that will work with Orc's job (and I'd have to pull the kids from school and not go to my job there), but if we have a full week of indoor recesses, I think I'll lose what little sanity I retain.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady

klozitshoper wrote:Brought my own cat with me. Dog is visiting a friend with a very large yard, other dogs, and best yet, a doggy door. She is happy ruling over the others I hear. I need to contact mover yet again. They do not reply and I would really like to get my shoes if at all possible. Otherwise, lots of dusting even though everything was wrapped - unavoidable going diagonally across. Country and being the last of several shipments offloaded.

Are you living with your daughter or do you have your own place? Shoes would be nice.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

edlada

quality posts: 5 Private Messages edlada
jawsuser wrote:What a beautiful statue. How did the concert go?

Howdy y'all. The concert was great. We had a rehearsal in the afternoon with the orchestra. Although I have heard the concert in the past with choir and orchestra, this was my first time actually singing instead of watching. It was really cool to hear everything together. I have been watching my wife conduct for 6 years but I am always watching from the audience, this time it was interesting to see her face while she was working. The performance was at 7 p.m. in a large church and the place was packed, there were many people standing in the back and up in the choir loft. We were in front of the altar and the orchestra was on the floor in front of us. I didn't make a fool of myself, I managed to keep up with everything and I even think I made a productive addition to the bass voices. And I liked it. I am sorry now that it took my wife 4 years to convince me to sing with her choir. We have several more concerts coming up in the next few months so I will stay busy! We had a few people over the house after we got home about 11 p.m., for a little party, we went to bed at 5 a.m. and i got up at 9:30. I am getting too old for that sort of thing, I worked from 2 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. and now I am exhausted and going to bed soon.

Gman, I hope your back feels better and Klozitshoper I hope you get all your stuff unpacked and find your shoes.

G'night all.

My dogs like me, that is important.

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

Evening, folks

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed

Sorry to see your back's messed up, GMan!

What's new around here?

Skye — 1997-2007

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Thanks all; got a quick visit to the doc; flexeril? and two days of happy pills. I think I'm gonna sleep now some more!!

g'night.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

jqubed

AZGman wrote:Thanks all; got a quick visit to the doc; flexeril? and two days of happy pills. I think I'm gonna sleep now some more!!

g'night.

better living through chemistry!

Skye — 1997-2007

pooflady

edlada wrote:Howdy y'all. The concert was great. We had a rehearsal in the afternoon with the orchestra. Although I have heard the concert in the past with choir and orchestra, this was my first time actually singing instead of watching. It was really cool to hear everything together. I have been watching my wife conduct for 6 years but I am always watching from the audience, this time it was interesting to see her face while she was working. The performance was at 7 p.m. in a large church and the place was packed, there were many people standing in the back and up in the choir loft. We were in front of the altar and the orchestra was on the floor in front of us. I didn't make a fool of myself, I managed to keep up with everything and I even think I made a productive addition to the bass voices. And I liked it. I am sorry now that it took my wife 4 years to convince me to sing with her choir. We have several more concerts coming up in the next few months so I will stay busy! We had a few people over the house after we got home about 11 p.m., for a little party, we went to bed at 5 a.m. and i got up at 9:30. I am getting too old for that sort of thing, I worked from 2 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. and now I am exhausted and going to bed soon.

Gman, I hope your back feels better and Klozitshoper I hope you get all your stuff unpacked and find your shoes.

G'night all.

Sounds like a lot of fun.

pooflady

AZGman wrote:Thanks all; got a quick visit to the doc; flexeril? and two days of happy pills. I think I'm gonna sleep now some more!!

g'night.

That should take care of it. Good luck.

pooflady

Card club tonight. Later.

jqubed

pooflady wrote:Card club tonight. Later.

Win big!

Skye — 1997-2007

klozitshoper

pooflady wrote:Are you living with your daughter or do you have your own place? Shoes would be nice.

Yeah, especially on cold pavement. I have my own apartment.

KtCallista

edlada wrote:Howdy y'all. The concert was great. We had a rehearsal in the afternoon with the orchestra. Although I have heard the concert in the past with choir and orchestra, this was my first time actually singing instead of watching. It was really cool to hear everything together. I have been watching my wife conduct for 6 years but I am always watching from the audience, this time it was interesting to see her face while she was working. The performance was at 7 p.m. in a large church and the place was packed, there were many people standing in the back and up in the choir loft. We were in front of the altar and the orchestra was on the floor in front of us. I didn't make a fool of myself, I managed to keep up with everything and I even think I made a productive addition to the bass voices. And I liked it. I am sorry now that it took my wife 4 years to convince me to sing with her choir. We have several more concerts coming up in the next few months so I will stay busy! We had a few people over the house after we got home about 11 p.m., for a little party, we went to bed at 5 a.m. and i got up at 9:30. I am getting too old for that sort of thing, I worked from 2 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. and now I am exhausted and going to bed soon.

G'night all.

Sounds wonderful!

Evening all.

KtCallista

klozitshoper wrote:Yeah, especially on cold pavement. I have my own apartment.

Oh brrr! If you desperately need slippers, there are usually really inexpensive ones at the Asian markets. I hope your shoes are not too buried.

klozitshoper

KtCallista wrote:Oh brrr! If you desperately need slippers, there are usually really inexpensive ones at the Asian markets. I hope your shoes are not too buried.

I don't know how buried they are, but I do know that it is absolutely impossible to get a call back from the driver who is still out here I understand, the originating agent or United van lines Nobody calls back.

ThunderThighs

Staff

DANCING WITH THE STARS - ALL STARS

Gonna be good!

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Iceback

ThunderThighs wrote:DANCING WITH THE STARS - ALL STARS

Gonna be good!

sorry I'll miss it

ThunderThighs

Staff

Iceback wrote:sorry I'll miss it

NO!

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

g'night.

Oh good. Glad to hear. That'll make your recovery faster.

FORUM MODERATOR

KtCallista

Iceback wrote:sorry I'll miss it

as will I

Iceback

ThunderThighs wrote: NO!

I was being sacastic, but enjoy!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Evening all.

Another day of eat, drive , walk, eat.

As usual, hubby was up at 8am and bike rode until 10.

Went to lunch.

Went to the top of a lighthouse. Shopping at the Indian tribe owned shops .Walked the beach. Drove to lobster dinner.
Too full for ice cream. Oh well.

Day was sunny, cloudy, sunny .

So the theme of this vacation....eat drive walk eat, is holding true.

Too bad hubby is a morning person and I'm night.

So far we have seen...a hawk with a good size fish in his beak, flying over us.
5 deer who would not let me get a picture.
A rafter of turkeys crossing the road. (that is what google said it is called.)
A skunk walking down the road.

I downloaded some pictures. Now I have to post them. But that takes effort and vacation isn't about effort.
At least this one isn't!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

KtCallista

dontwantaname wrote:Evening all.

Went to lunch.

Went to the top of a lighthouse. Shopping at the Indian tribe owned shops .Walked the beach. Drove to lobster dinner.

I downloaded some pictures. Now I have to post them. But that takes effort and vacation isn't about effort.
At least this one isn't!

Doesn't sound too bad, except for the mornings part.

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Evening all.

Went to lunch.

At least this one isn't!

Sounds like fun. Maybe you can get up early one morning and he can stay up late on another day.

FORUM MODERATOR

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Sounds like fun. Maybe you can get up early one morning and he can stay up late on another day.

I sometimes get up for a sunrise, and then go back to bed.

He only stays up if the kids need something and they aren't here.
He wants to come back next year with everyone. I bet he stays up later!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

TIME FOR CASTLE!

FORUM MODERATOR

KtCallista

ThunderThighs wrote:TIME FOR CASTLE!

No SPOILERS! I'm still on the 24 hour delay (not to mention I'm pacific time and it doesn't even start here until it's over there).

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:TIME FOR CASTLE!

WtheF, when did all that stuff in the recap happen?
How many did I miss?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

KtCallista

dontwantaname wrote:WtheF, when did all that stuff in the recap happen?
How many did I miss?

dunno, but if you missed last years season finale (it's on hulu - I watched last week), then tonight's isn't going to make any sense.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

OK, I went to grade school with Michael Smith.
He was not that bright. He wouldn't be a high power lawyer now!

Actually they are looking for a 60 year old Michael Smith and mine would only be 58 or 59. Maybe not the same one.

(this statement is about Castle)

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

KtCallista

Baby Gabriel is at home with his Mom and Dad tonight! This is the baby that was born at 22 weeks 6 days gestation.