KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Surgeries Update:
Felicity is awake. She seems to be in minimal pain. She is 4 months old and weighed in this morning at 10lbs. Please pray that she gains weight and energy with the new feeding tube. They hope to start feeds in the morning if there is no bloating or inflammation, etc.

Brighton, is back on half feeds and doing alright although a little uncomfortable.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

dontwantaname wrote:Ugh, have to go to another dinner for work.

Also, what the heck, heavy rain tomorrow. On Rosh Hashanah.
There is no rain on Jewish holy days!
Never!
I need to get Mom day out of the way, not wait for no rain.



Well, God is still a Jew.
The weather people swore it would pour today. Inches.
I few sprinkles is all we got.
Well, that and a tornado warning. But so far, just wind all day.

See, it NEVER rains on the serious Jewish holidays.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:Well, God is still a Jew.
The weather people swore it would pour today. Inches.
I few sprinkles is all we got.
Well, that and a tornado warning. But so far, just wind all day.

See, it NEVER rains on the serious Jewish holidays.



If I was having a holiday I'd want rain today. Way too hot for September!

I have a job consultation in two hours! My friend just invited me to meet her boss and take over for her for a few months so she can have a break. ACK!!!!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Does the TAXSUCKS code no longer work? MacDaddy was trying it to no avail.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
KtCallista wrote:If I was having a holiday I'd want rain today. Way too hot for September!

I have a job consultation in two hours! My friend just invited me to meet her boss and take over for her for a few months so she can have a break. ACK!!!!



Good luck!

In the end only kindness matters

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
KtCallista wrote:If I was having a holiday I'd want rain today. Way too hot for September!

I have a job consultation in two hours! My friend just invited me to meet her boss and take over for her for a few months so she can have a break. ACK!!!!


Good luck! Hope ver1 feels better soon. Kid diseases are over easily for kids but terrible for the parents! Hope you don't catch it. Going to read a trashy novel!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
joyner wrote:Good luck! Hope ver1 feels better soon. Kid diseases are over easily for kids but terrible for the parents! Hope you don't catch it. Going to read a trashy novel!



Do you realize it's PM, not AM?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Does the TAXSUCKS code no longer work? MacDaddy was trying it to no avail.



It seems to be hit or miss when you use it.
Worked for me the last time I tried.
I forget how much you have to spend to try to use it.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Do you realize it's PM, not AM?



Not allowed to read at night?


Mom day tomorrow. It was suppose to pour today. It did, for about an hour, at 9pm.
Really windy all day. Constant wind too, not just gusts.

Since nobody has been around all day, I guess I'll see you tomorrow.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Not allowed to read at night?


Mom day tomorrow. It was suppose to pour today. It did, for about an hour, at 9pm.
Really windy all day. Constant wind too, not just gusts.

Since nobody has been around all day, I guess I'll see you tomorrow.



Ha! You sound like AZ. Where are all your posts?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Tonight's supposed to be the coldest it's been since April. Low 40s.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Well I got the job! I'm actually kind of excited and a bit terrified, since a lot of it is new ground for me - not hard just not stuff I've done before.

I brought home a bunch of files to get started, get to make library index files for them.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
KtCallista wrote:Well I got the job! I'm actually kind of excited and a bit terrified, since a lot of it is new ground for me - not hard just not stuff I've done before.

I brought home a bunch of files to get started, get to make library index files for them.



Woo-hoo! Congratulations!



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

This kindle cover would be really tempting if I'd unlocked the all I could ship feature.... having that reset in an hour kinda kills the deal though.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:Woo-hoo! Congratulations!



Thank you! It's really hard to find stuff that works with my other job and time limitations. I hate piecing together odd jobs, but that's what works best for us right now.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:Night all. Tomorrow.



Goodnight Poof

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Congrats KtC!

Good Morning all.

In the end only kindness matters

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Congrats on the new gig, K'lista.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

good morning everybody! happy hump day! several concerts this weekend then I have to go back to the mountains for a couple of days. I think hubby and pearl, our new to us cat will stay here.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
pooflady wrote:Do you realize it's PM, not AM?



lol out of character for me!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Hi, anybody home?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Hi, anybody home?



Sort of; pretty much just waiting for the woot-off and its ensuing silliness to end.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

jawsuser


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
KtCallista wrote:Well I got the job! I'm actually kind of excited and a bit terrified, since a lot of it is new ground for me - not hard just not stuff I've done before.

I brought home a bunch of files to get started, get to make library index files for them.



Congrats KtC! Thanks for the update on Felicity and Brighton.

jawsuser


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
pooflady wrote:Hi, anybody home?



Just got here. Hi poof.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Oh, did I forget to say hi?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

jawsuser


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
AZGman wrote:Oh, did I forget to say hi?



Hi Gman.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Oops, said hi and had to leave. Sorry. So hi again. Anybody doing anything exciting?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
pooflady wrote:Oops, said hi and had to leave. Sorry. So hi again. Anybody doing anything exciting?



Making a story, kinda.

I'm just hanging out, really.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Oops, said hi and had to leave. Sorry. So hi again. Anybody doing anything exciting?



Just my usual backpedaling.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

jawsuser


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
pooflady wrote:Oops, said hi and had to leave. Sorry. So hi again. Anybody doing anything exciting?



Just reading and posting. Hi all.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
jawsuser wrote:Just reading and posting. Hi all.



Sorry again. Husband called me for dinner and now I have to call my sister for her birthday. Back sometime tonight.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Back from Mom day.
Tomorrow is Rusty leg test day, that requires knocking him out.
Then yet another work dinner.
This time I was smart. I saw a dress while looking for "country club casual" and got it. Just bought black tights, since the mosquitoes and doggies leave bruises.
Not sure how the mosquitoes are doing that.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

I'm back again.

Yeah, explain mosquitoes leaving bruises to me. Are they humongous and ran into you?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Hi all

I'm exhausted, but I don't think I've really done anything today. Ver2 is well and will go to school tomorrow. Maybe I can get my walk in (I walk to the downtown bus stop on days when all the kids are in school - ie Tues and Thurs).

Got some extra hours at the charter school so the secretary could go to her son's football game. Ver1 had to stay after school with me and didn't want to leave to come home.

Stopped and bought the first purse I think I've picked out for myself ever. They've all either been a gift or something hubby found second hand and thought I'd like. I found the bag over the summer, but didn't buy it then. Orc was sick of me juggling my stuff between bags that didn't work and my winter solution of putting it all in my coat pockets. Now that I almost never take a diaper bag it was time for something new.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
KtCallista wrote:Hi all

I'm exhausted, but I don't think I've really done anything today. Ver2 is well and will go to school tomorrow. Maybe I can get my walk in (I walk to the downtown bus stop on days when all the kids are in school - ie Tues and Thurs).

Got some extra hours at the charter school so the secretary could go to her son's football game. Ver1 had to stay after school with me and didn't want to leave to come home.

Stopped and bought the first purse I think I've picked out for myself ever. They've all either been a gift or something hubby found second hand and thought I'd like. I found the bag over the summer, but didn't buy it then. Orc was sick of me juggling my stuff between bags that didn't work and my winter solution of putting it all in my coat pockets. Now that I almost never take a diaper bag it was time for something new.



It takes me a long time to find a new purse. Very stringent requirements. Current fashion usually has nothing to do with it. Lots of compartments. At least one outside pocket.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:Hi all

I'm exhausted, but I don't think I've really done anything today. Ver2 is well and will go to school tomorrow. Maybe I can get my walk in (I walk to the downtown bus stop on days when all the kids are in school - ie Tues and Thurs).

Got some extra hours at the charter school so the secretary could go to her son's football game. Ver1 had to stay after school with me and didn't want to leave to come home.

Stopped and bought the first purse I think I've picked out for myself ever. They've all either been a gift or something hubby found second hand and thought I'd like. I found the bag over the summer, but didn't buy it then. Orc was sick of me juggling my stuff between bags that didn't work and my winter solution of putting it all in my coat pockets. Now that I almost never take a diaper bag it was time for something new.



Hope the purse works out for you.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:It takes me a long time to find a new purse. Very stringent requirements. Current fashion usually has nothing to do with it. Lots of compartments. At least one outside pocket.



Thanks, I think it's the biggest one I've ever had, but still it's considered small. I wanted something that I could fit my kindle keyboard in and if there isn't much else in it, it will just fit an iPad. it has a zipper cell phone pocket on the outside and that was the biggest sell for me. I even find the pattern striking. Here it's the Olive Print I bought it at a small local sporting goods shop and didn't pay as much as they are asking.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
KtCallista wrote:Thanks, I think it's the biggest one I've ever had, but still it's considered small. I wanted something that I could fit my kindle keyboard in and if there isn't much else in it, it will just fit an iPad. it has a zipper cell phone pocket on the outside and that was the biggest sell for me. I even find the pattern striking. Here it's the Olive Print I bought it at a small local sporting goods shop and didn't pay as much as they are asking.



I like the print.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:I like the print.



Thanks!

Wow, at this rate I'm going to fall asleep before the woot-off is over.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.