inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
no1 wrote:they have targets everywhere!


Alas, there are no porches everywhere.

I'm just hanging out, really.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
inkycatz wrote:Alas, there are no porches everywhere.




We don't have a Target

or a porch, really, but we have a side yard (the thing we call a porch is about big enough for one chair).

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Evenin', folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
AZGman wrote:Evenin', folks.



Sure, having a late lunch here. I've got a few mins before we leave to run errands. How are things in your world?

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
KtCallista wrote:Sure, having a late lunch here. I've got a few mins before we leave to run errands. How are things in your world?



Not as loquacious as some would suggest.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Orcrist42


quality posts: 7 Private Messages Orcrist42
AZGman wrote:Not as loquacious as some would suggest.



Looks like mine is going to get that way as well. My laptop just died again, but this time Orc was here to watch it, so he could see that it is in fact most likely a hardware issue. Now I'm supposed to go laptop shopping, PITA!

By the way this is KtCallista... I stole Orc's laptop because it is easier to use than my phone for the forums, and I didn't want to be rude and say hello and disappear.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Well, nearly time to call it a night anyhow; standing by to stand down.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
AZGman wrote:Well, nearly time to call it a night anyhow; standing by to stand down.



Standing down; g'night.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Back.

That is all.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

I'm here. Wish I had something to talk about.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I'm here. Wish I had something to talk about.



So, what's new?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:So, what's new?



Nothing. Got some work that has to be done tonight, but that's about all.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
pooflady wrote:I'm here. Wish I had something to talk about.



I was wondering what kind of outdoor furniture you're looking to find? Maybe one of us will come across a good sale while we're doing our usual surfing. Usually by mid summer it all gets marked down.


pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
lplady wrote:I was wondering what kind of outdoor furniture you're looking to find? Maybe one of us will come across a good sale while we're doing our usual surfing. Usually by mid summer it all gets marked down.



Just looking for some lightweight cast aluminum chairs. The kind you can sit in and scoot up to the table and scoot back. I wouldn't even mind some of the old cheap resin chairs, even if you throw them away after a few years. I don't want cloth-type or woven seats.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
pooflady wrote:Just looking for some lightweight cast aluminum chairs. The kind you can sit in and scoot up to the table and scoot back. I wouldn't even mind some of the old cheap resin chairs, even if you throw them away after a few years. I don't want cloth-type or woven seats.



The stackable resin chairs or the ones you don't stack?

You looking for a matching table too or just chairs? If you already have the table...what color is it?

Edit: Rough price range you're thinking you'd be willing to pay.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
lplady wrote:The stackable resin chairs or the ones you don't stack?

You looking for a matching table too or just chairs? If you already have the table...what color is it?

Edit: Rough price range you're thinking you'd be willing to pay.



No table, just chairs to scatter around. As far as stacking, probably not, but it doesn't really matter as long as they're fairly sturdy. Kind of like when they first came out. Seems like in the later years, they got real flimsy.

Up to around $100.

And does anyone know how to tell if cushions can be left out in the rain or not. The salesman today showed me two that could. Of course, one was $51.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:No table, just chairs to scatter around. As far as stacking, probably not, but it doesn't really matter as long as they're fairly sturdy. Kind of like when they first came out. Seems like in the later years, they got real flimsy.

Up to around $100.

And does anyone know how to tell if cushions can be left out in the rain or not. The salesman today showed me two that could. Of course, one was $51.



I just end up with whatever is on sale at Ace at the very end of the year.
You can get great buys in sept and oct.

Which won't help if you want to sit now.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
pooflady wrote:No table, just chairs to scatter around. As far as stacking, probably not, but it doesn't really matter as long as they're fairly sturdy. Kind of like when they first came out. Seems like in the later years, they got real flimsy.

Up to around $100.

And does anyone know how to tell if cushions can be left out in the rain or not. The salesman today showed me two that could. Of course, one was $51.



Hmm, surprised they aren't marked if they can get wet or not. Ours has some kind of protection that's on them so it runs off. Beads up and runs off when liquid hits it. Not sure what it's called.

What color chairs?

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
lplady wrote:Hmm, surprised they aren't marked if they can get wet or not. Ours has some kind of protection that's on them so it runs off. Beads up and runs off when liquid hits it. Not sure what it's called.

What color chairs?



Doesn't matter.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
dontwantaname wrote:I just end up with whatever is on sale at Ace at the very end of the year.
You can get great buys in sept and oct.

Which won't help if you want to sit now.



Not sure if I missed reading this or not, but did you find out if you need surgery?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

lplady wrote:Not sure if I missed reading this or not, but did you find out if you need surgery?



I could have it if I want it.
Dr said it would get rid of the pain. Except, there isn't any pain. Just hurts a little at times.

It seems to be getting better, not worse, so I guess I won;'t be getting it.



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

D'name! Did you see this?

http://www.woot.com/offers/2012-woot-monkey-games-monkey-7-pack



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
dontwantaname wrote:I could have it if I want it.
Dr said it would get rid of the pain. Except, there isn't any pain. Just hurts a little at times.

It seems to be getting better, not worse, so I guess I won;'t be getting it.



That's good.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:D'name! Did you see this?

http://www.woot.com/offers/2012-woot-monkey-games-monkey-7-pack



No. I looked at the shirt deals, but didn't see this.

Damn, that deal coupon didn't last long.
I have 2 of every monkey, but I'm not spending 40 bucks, so I guess I'll only have one of these.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:No. I looked at the shirt deals, but didn't see this.

Damn, that deal coupon didn't last long.
I have 2 of every monkey, but I'm not spending 40 bucks, so I guess I'll only have one of these.



There was a 5-pack, too.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:There was a 5-pack, too.



Want to use your coupon on that one?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Want to use your coupon on that one?



I have two monkeys. That's enough for me.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I have two monkeys. That's enough for me.



I was suggesting sending them to me!



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Now, if you were watching the olympics, we could discuss the question of...
Who the heck ever thought of doing this stuff for the first time????

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:I was suggesting sending them to me!



Uh, no.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Uh, no.



Didn't think so.




WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I give up.

See ya tomorrow.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
dontwantaname wrote:Now, if you were watching the olympics, we could discuss the question of...
Who the heck ever thought of doing this stuff for the first time????



What stuff?

The countries competing against each other or the feats that are accomplished in certain sports?

Night all!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Good morning all.

In the end only kindness matters

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
ThunderThighs wrote:
(disturbing cartoon)



Somebody has a lot of time on her hands!!!

Mornin'!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Somebody has a lot of time on her hands!!!

Mornin'!

Heh. Good morning. I've been absent lately so I figured I'd make a splash.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders
Back To Top