dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

The question is....will josephus wander over here?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:The question is....will josephus wander over here?



Occasionally, when there's something he wants to say.


pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:This is on for two weeks. Why am I spending this much time watching already?



I watched the opening ceremonies and will probably watch the closing ceremonies. And I read a lot of the little stuff online. That's about it.


dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I watched the opening ceremonies and will probably watch the closing ceremonies. And I read a lot of the little stuff online. That's about it.



But, summer olympics = perfect bodies wearing skimpy, tight, outfits.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
Iceback wrote:Sorry your day isn't going too well.
I don't understand why they are spraying thistle starts(or what they are for that matter).



because they are in they yard.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:But, summer olympics = perfect bodies wearing skimpy, tight, outfits.



That just depresses me.


dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:That just depresses me.



Oh. OK.

Why?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Oh. OK.

Why?



Just no desire to watch perfect bodies in skimpy outfits. Why do you want to?


dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Just no desire to watch perfect bodies in skimpy outfits. Why do you want to?



It is fun.


Bed time.
Mom day tomorrow. See ya!



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

edlada


quality posts: 2 Private Messages edlada

Good morning all! I hope D'name has sweet dreams about the Olympics. It looks like it will be a beautiful day here today.

I posted in the Yammer thread a few minutes ago but it was Joyner's fault, I was answering her question.

My dogs like me, that is important.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
edlada wrote:Good morning all! I hope D'name has sweet dreams about the Olympics. It looks like it will be a beautiful day here today.

I posted in the Yammer thread a few minutes ago but it was Joyner's fault, I was answering her question.



Good morning. What's for breakfast?


pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.


Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
KtCallista wrote:because they are in they yard.



ooooh doh
I thought it may besome kinda craft project.

Good morning all

In the end only kindness matters

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

morning y'all.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
dontwantaname wrote:The question is....will josephus wander over here?



whassup?
I've been essentially offline for close to a month. last week we were on vacation at my brother in-law's in FL. before that we had the accursed derecho here, power out for a week, followed by two weeks of scrambling to get all the huge branches out to the road to be picked up by the county.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
pooflady wrote:I'd like to know why the women playing sand volleyball have to wear the tiniest bikini bottoms possible. Please don't tell me it's the sand, because the guys wear shorts down to their knees.



because they can?

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
Josephus wrote:because they can?



tru dat

In the end only kindness matters

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

good morning everybody! looks like more rain any minute.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

morning all.

Good call on the new thread, though I'm pretty sure I've used loquacious before, but I think we can get over that.



Sorry I haven't been around. I've been especially busy. Two weeks in Colorado, moving and cleaning, one week in Hawaii, unpacking and cleaning, followed by 4 days in Branson, Missouri. We got back last night.

I look forward to just going to work every morning.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

cruzer wrote:morning all.

Good call on the new thread, though I'm pretty sure I've used loquacious before, but I think we can get over that.



Sorry I haven't been around. I've been especially busy. Two weeks in Colorado, moving and cleaning, one week in Hawaii, unpacking and cleaning, followed by 4 days in Branson, Missouri. We got back last night.

I look forward to just going to work every morning.



So, I delete post on facebook and you show up!

Nice vacation.

Are you waiting for a new house to be built, or just still looking?



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
dontwantaname wrote:So, I delete post on facebook and you show up!

Nice vacation.

Are you waiting for a new house to be built, or just still looking?



At this point, we are mostly just saving. We will start looking at the beginning of next year, probably.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

cruzer wrote:At this point, we are mostly just saving. We will start looking at the beginning of next year, probably.



Did you get what you paid for the house?

How does the doggie like apartment living?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

Good morning wootville.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
lplady wrote:Good morning wootville.



Good morning!

I'm just hanging out, really.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
inkycatz wrote:Good morning!



Guess you're having a good one with that exclamation mark.

Going to read back from two PWA threads.

//hangs head in shame...I'm truly not of post whore status anymore//

You moved Cruzer? What the hay did I miss? Didn't you just build a big deck or was that someone else and I'm brain dead today?

Edit: Hmm, my smile smiley at the end of first sentence isn't showing.

Woohoo, I see the times that post were posted are showing again. YAY! Thank you Woot!

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:But, summer olympics = perfect bodies wearing skimpy, tight, outfits.



wait, are you saying that that's not what pwa is?

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
no1 wrote:wait, are you saying that that's not what pwa is?



Silly, we don't have clothing on. It's casual around here.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
no1 wrote:wait, are you saying that that's not what pwa is?





I hear ya.

I'm just hanging out, really.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

lplady wrote:Guess you're having a good one with that exclamation mark.

Going to read back from two PWA threads.

//hangs head in shame...I'm truly not of post whore status anymore//

You moved Cruzer? What the hay did I miss? Didn't you just build a big deck or was that someone else and I'm brain dead today?

Edit: Hmm, my smile smiley at the end of first sentence isn't showing.

Woohoo, I see the times that post were posted are showing again. YAY! Thank you Woot!



Hi.

Built a deck and sold.
I guess the deck was expected by buyers.


ok, mom day, a day early. See ya!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
dontwantaname wrote:Hi.

Built a deck and sold.
I guess the deck was expected by buyers.


ok, mom day, a day early. See ya!



Hi! Bye! Thanks!

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
lplady wrote:Hi! Bye! Thanks!



that's what she said!

PemberDucky


quality posts: 39 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

lplady wrote:Silly, we don't have clothing on. It's casual around here.



today i'm grateful for good lighting.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
cruzer wrote:At this point, we are mostly just saving. We will start looking at the beginning of next year, probably.



Why did you sell now?


pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Hello all. Went to a patio furniture sale this morning. Drove a half hour to get there. Much too expensive. Drove home.

Just received an order not from Amazon but through Amazon with 65 cents postage due. That's odd.

And got a coupon from Jumbowoot this morning. What more could you ask?


no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:And got a coupon from Jumbowoot this morning. What more could you ask?



cheep, attractive, sturdy patio furniture?

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:cheep, attractive, sturdy patio furniture?



//sniff//
Had to burst my bubble, didn't you?


inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
pooflady wrote://sniff//
Had to burst my bubble, didn't you?



I got a cute patio furniture set at Target back in the day. Of course it was also the first thing I had to give up when I decided to move back to Seattle.

Ah well.

I'm just hanging out, really.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
inkycatz wrote:I got a cute patio furniture set at Target back in the day. Of course it was also the first thing I had to give up when I decided to move back to Seattle.

Ah well.



they have targets everywhere!

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista

I could use a good patio set, not that I have a patio, but I've been debating putting the canopy over the shadiest part of the raised garden (since nothing grows there anyway) and make that a "patio". Then we can let the kids run in the yard and sit in the shade, except you can't see the whole yard from there, hmmm. As long as you can hear the kids they're fine right?

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!
Back To Top