Afternoon, folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

G'night, folks.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Have had two trick-or-treaters. Expect one more (grandson). Hoping 18 big bars will be enough.

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

pooflady

Well, poop. Just had a call, grandson's not coming.

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
pooflady wrote:Well, poop. Just had a call, grandson's not coming.

More candy 4 u

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady

Iceback wrote:More candy 4 u

Yep.

pooflady

A good Google Doodle today.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

pooflady

Josephus wrote:

Nice job.

pooflady

I wonder if D'name could get to her mother.

KtCallista

quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista

Nice gourd carving Joe!

I'm exhausted. Went on the all school all day field trip to the University where Orc now works, then walked the downtown circuit and the neighborhood.

My feet hate me at this point!

Not porch light, no pumpkins, so no trick or treaters.

Oh yeah, and because I can't post this anywhere else, I have a job interview on Tuesday to work with 4-H and LEGO FIRST! It'll be three jobs, but I've done that before.

Last Post

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

pooflady

KtCallista wrote:Nice gourd carving Joe!

I'm exhausted. Went on the all school all day field trip to the University where Orc now works, then walked the downtown circuit and the neighborhood.

My feet hate me at this point!

Not porch light, no pumpkins, so no trick or treaters.

Oh yeah, and because I can't post this anywhere else, I have a job interview on Tuesday to work with 4-H and LEGO FIRST! It'll be three jobs, but I've done that before.

Last Post

Good luck on the interview.

KtCallista

quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:Good luck on the interview.

Thanks, I don't really want that many hours, but I really want to get involved with that program, so I applied.

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

Iceback

Good luck KtC

Good morning all.

AZGman

Mornin', I'back, folks.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! I sure will be glad when d'name gets back online. I miss her!

edit: Good luck KtC! 4H is great! I won a corn muffin contest when I was in the 5th grade.

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

I just posted in G'man's thread too - Hi everyone.

Looks like everyone is okay from storm. Has anyone heard from D'name yet?

AZGman

kdccrosby wrote:I just posted in G'man's thread too - Hi everyone.

Looks like everyone is okay from storm. Has anyone heard from D'name yet?

Howdy, stranger.

I haven't seen d'name yet.

pooflady

Good morning everyone. At last...sunshine. Sure looks good, but only 39 out. (Thought No1 would want to know.)

kdccrosby

AZGman wrote:Howdy, stranger.

I haven't seen d'name yet.

Hope they are okay.

How goes it with you?

kdccrosby

pooflady wrote:Good morning everyone. At last...sunshine. Sure looks good, but only 39 out. (Thought No1 would want to know.)

Hi Poof. That is brrr cold....

pooflady

kdccrosby wrote:Hi Poof. That is brrr cold....

Hi, Kid. What's new?

Iceback

Good to see you here again Kid.

Hopefully D'name is doing ok. I suspect from the news reports she is still without power.

pooflady

Iceback wrote:Good to see you here again Kid.

Hopefully D'name is doing ok. I suspect from the news reports she is still without power.

That's what it sounds like.

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

I'm on the phone with D'name now. She's fine. Yay!

I'll be back in a few minutes.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
lplady wrote:I'm on the phone with D'name now. She's fine. Yay!

Thank you for this update!

I'm just hanging out, really.

pooflady

Thank you.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
joyner wrote:I won a corn muffin

pooflady wrote:Good morning everyone. At last...sunshine. Sure looks good, but only 39 out. (Thought No1 would want to know.)

in my dotage, i am beginning to appreciate relatively routine news.

no1

excellent. although my mental image of dname is such that "on the phone with dname" does not fit with "back in a few minutes"

lplady

no1 wrote:excellent. although my mental image of dname is such that "on the phone with dname" does not fit with "back in a few minutes"

LMAO I was just trying to not scare her thinking da bubba found her. lol

Anyways, I was connected to her by a friend. Her whole family is doing fine including daughter. They had only a little bit of spritzing during the storm, no heavy rain so no flood damage. Their home has just a little bit of flashing off from wind.

She has no electric and no cell phone. Her home phone, water and sewage is all working fine. (Now I can get Joe's image out of my head of them all pooping).

Her brother-in-law has had his power turned on today so they will be getting his generator for their home at some point today or tomorrow.

She could have walked to Panera since they have power/net, but didn't get around to it yet. I'm guessing because Rusty can't go far because of his surgery.

Oh and good morning.

Edit: Good to see you KD. How's your niece doing? When is the baby due to arrive?

joyner

Yeah!!! We expect a full report!

joyner

lplady wrote:LMAO I was just trying to not scare her thinking da bubba found her. lol

Anyways, I was connected to her by a friend. Her whole family is doing fine including daughter. They had only a little bit of spritzing during the storm, no heavy rain so no flood damage. Their home has just a little bit of flashing off from wind.

She has no electric and no cell phone. Her home phone, water and sewage is all working fine. (Now I can get Joe's image out of my head of them all pooping).

Her brother-in-law has had his power turned on today so they will be getting his generator for their home at some point today or tomorrow.

She could have walked to Panera since they have power/net, but didn't get around to it yet. I'm guessing because Rusty can't go far because of his surgery.

Oh and good morning.

Excellent report!

no1

lplady wrote:LMAO I was just trying to not scare her thinking da bubba found her. lol

Anyways, I was connected to her by a friend.

it sounds like the bubba did find her.

AZGman

Oh and good morning.

Glad to read this; thanks!

lplady

no1 wrote:it sounds like the bubba did find her.

HA, I guess that is true.

I gave her name, said she was on LI somewhere, in her 50's, has a husband and two children in their 20's. Took about three minutes and I was connected with her. Our taxes at work. Least we got something from them this time. heh

Edit: Time to get some things done. Hope you all have a good day. Can't say lp since one is under me so hopefully thread won't be closed before I get back. Laterz

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
lplady wrote:Took about three minutes and I was connected with her. Our taxes at work. Least we got something from them this time. heh

That's really neat!

I'm just hanging out, really.

pooflady

Oh and good morning.

Edit: Good to see you KD. How's your niece doing? When is the baby due to arrive?

Thanks Lady, nice to have the information. I'm really surprised she didn't walk to Panera. Come to think of it, she should have, just to let us know she was okay.

Iceback

joyner wrote:Excellent report!

YES!. I'm glad to hear all is fine (as can be expected)

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Thanks Lady. I was very worried about Dname also. Glad everyone else is ok far as we know.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 39 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

pooflady wrote:Thanks Lady, nice to have the information. I'm really surprised she didn't walk to Panera. Come to think of it, she should have, just to let us know she was okay.

srsly. no TV, right? so it's not like she's busy watching The Price is Right or one of those Judge ____ shows!

oh d'name. the guilt i shall slather upon thee...

meanwhile, the bubba bar has been raised.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.