6 2010 Bright Light, Dry California White Wine 750ml 6-Pack
CT link above

Winery website

Previous offer (2009 vintage)
12/5/11

"There are more old wine drinkers than old doCTors." -François Rabelais

bkarlan

quality posts: 46 Private Messages bkarlan

Chardonnay, Albariño and Gewürztraminer see,s like an interesting blend. What % of each grape is contained in the wine?

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse..." - John Stuart Mill

bsevern

quality posts: 109 Private Messages bsevern

Nice to see our friends from Gun-Bun back!

bradsbabe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bradsbabe

Aww dang it! Bring back the Rockus Bockus pretty please!!

cynthylee

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cynthylee

Well for months I've been asking the esteemed WD to bring the Blue Nomad folks back, so I have no choice do I? Had to go in for one. Glad you are back Sue!
Cheers!

true559

quality posts: 23 Private Messages true559
bradsbabe wrote:Aww dang it! Bring back the Rockus Bockus pretty please!!

I was thinking the same thing. That offering turned out to be a good deal.

hokienutzz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hokienutzz

Rockus Bockus was excellent, so I have to get in on this one!

ssueiro

quality posts: 23 Private Messages ssueiro
cynthylee wrote:Well for months I've been asking the esteemed WD to bring the Blue Nomad folks back, so I have no choice do I? Had to go in for one. Glad you are back Sue!
Cheers!

thanks Cynthylee! good to be back!

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 33 Private Messages fredrinaldi

Bought a case of Rockus last time, just opened the 1st bottle Wed. night , forgot just how GOOD that stuff is, 11 left.

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 33 Private Messages fredrinaldi

Woot # 99 just placed..... La Bomba Cabernet Sauvignon (3) @ $79 for 3 a great deal $49.00 each on web.

rjquillin

quality posts: 169 Private Messages rjquillin
fredrinaldi wrote:Bought a case of Rockus last time, just opened the 1st bottle Wed. night , forgot just how GOOD that stuff is, 11 left.

I thought Ty did the RB.

CT

redwinefan

quality posts: 74 Private Messages redwinefan
rjquillin wrote:I thought Ty did the RB.

All of these Blue Nomad wines including the Bright Light White, Rockus Bockus, and Swami Pinot are a side project of Jeff Bundschu from GunBun.

I asked about them during our RPM Newbie tour at GunBun, and apparently Jeff sources the grapes from places other than GunBun to keep the cost down.

"You need to invest in a corkscrew. Wine is for drinking." -- Peter Wellington

ssueiro

Hi all,

Susan from Blue Nomad & Gun Bun here. This 2010 Bright Light has been my go-to white with all the hot days we've had lately, its a real crowd pleaser. Fresh and crisp, but round, with none of the bitterness or sharpness you often find in Sauv Blancs or other crisp whites. almost too easy to drink - be sure to stay hydrated too when sipping in the sunshine!

Salud, Susan

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 174 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
rjquillin wrote:I thought Ty did the RB.

Ty had the Racchus, cousin to Bacchus.

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

sdilullo

quality posts: 36 Private Messages sdilullo
MarkDaSpark wrote:Ty had the Racchus, cousin to Bacchus.

Oh how I love those labels.

...and the wine, of course. The '08 is good and the '09 is phenomenal!

my CT | bottles wooted to date: 249
my flying adventures | a mile of road will take you a mile, but a mile of runway will take you anywhere.

losthighwayz

quality posts: 58 Private Messages losthighwayz
ssueiro wrote:Hi all,

Susan from Blue Nomad & Gun Bun here. This 2010 Bright Light has been my go-to white with all the hot days we've had lately, its a real crowd pleaser. Fresh and crisp, but round, with none of the bitterness or sharpness you often find in Sauv Blancs or other crisp whites. almost too easy to drink - be sure to stay hydrated too when sipping in the sunshine!

Salud, Susan

Hi what percent of each grape is on the blend? All stainless steel? Alcohol percentage? Thanks!

"The older I get the better I was"

ssueiro

losthighwayz wrote:Hi what percent of each grape is on the blend? All stainless steel? Alcohol percentage? Thanks!

14.1, all stainless. honestly I don't know the percentages and being Saturday can't check the database, but the flavor profile leans towards citrus, melon and tropical fruit.

amyharle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amyharle

My shipping notice says "Shipment information send to FedEx". This was on August 6th, which seems like a long time...anyone have their order ship yet?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

amyharle wrote:My shipping notice says "Shipment information send to FedEx". This was on August 6th, which seems like a long time...anyone have their order ship yet?

Not necessarily. We're still in summer shipping which means WineDavid's crew has to time the shipments just right to get refrigerated service to certain parts of the US.

You can try FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your receipt which you can get via Your Account. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

If that doesn't work, give until about Thursday afternoon. If there's still nothing, email service@woot.com for an update.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

amyharle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amyharle

Thank you so much! After I posted, my tracking information was updated and my shipment is out for delivery today. Can't wait!!