WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Tyler Florence Wines

It's not like we have anything against the guy, but does he have to put his name on everything? It's always "Tyler Florence's this" or "Tyler Florence's that" and- Wait. Maybe we're thinking of Tyler Perry.
Tyler Florence Wines official site

Quality Posts

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316

I would love to here from anyone that has tried these, or any TF wine. Tyler is a great cook, but I am suspect about how good the wine would be, what part he actually plays in the process, and whether there is any QPR here or just a name.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

redwinefan

quality posts: 74 Private Messages redwinefan
North316 wrote:I would love to here from anyone that has tried these, or any TF wine. Tyler is a great cook, but I am suspect about how good the wine would be, what part he actually plays in the process, and whether there is any QPR here or just a name.

According to their website, Michael Mondavi and his son are very involved in this.

"You need to invest in a corkscrew. Wine is for drinking." -- Peter Wellington

Cesare

quality posts: 1586 Private Messages Cesare

Tyler Florence Red & White 4-Pack
$67.99 (Normally $90.00) 24% off List Price
2 2010 Tyler Florence Blend #4 Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley
2 2008 Tyler Florence Blend #5 Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley

Tyler Florence Blend #5 Cabernet Sauvignon 3-Pack
$55.99 (Normally $75.00) 25% off List Price
2008 Tyler Florence Blend #5 Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley

Tyler Florence Blend #4 Sauvignon Blanc 4-Pack
$59.99 (Normally $80.00) 25% off List Price
2010 Tyler Florence Blend #4 Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley

CT links above

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

acompdude

quality posts: 2 Private Messages acompdude

Anyone had the Sauvignon Blanc? Would like to get some opinions before I decide to buy or not.

Also drinking window info would be nice.