guzmantis

quality posts: 5 Private Messages guzmantis
inkycatz wrote:And when you get it, you will notice it is some of the best dessert wine you have ever had (if you've not had it before). Truly it is.

I got a canned response back from Woot quoting the FAQ: "you should get your wine in 2-3 weeks, often sooner." They didn't bother to explain why the two sets of wine I ordered at the same time on the same date have such a big difference in delivery speed. They also didn't explain why others have already received their shipments and I am stuck waiting. It isn't going to get cooler any time soon here on the east coast, so why are they holding the delivery for so long?

Edit/ I followed up again and was told that the winery is "out of stock" and a refund has been issued, along with a $5 credit. Major bummer, I was really looking forward to trying this one!

tytiger58

quality posts: 74 Private Messages tytiger58

Looking at CT, 52 bottles pending ugghh and the list might get longer with the hot summer already here.

What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch? ~ W. C. Fields

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used” Hunter S Thompson

kylemittskus

quality posts: 230 Private Messages kylemittskus
tytiger58 wrote:Looking at CT, 52 bottles pending ugghh and the list might get longer with the hot summer already here.

Bumpin' year old threads = awesome.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

Itwdswafo

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Itwdswafo
kylemittskus wrote:Bumpin' year old threads = awesome.

I was already googling old deals to figure out why I had missed them recently. Lol... Didn't see the 2012 until after.

loveladyelectric

quality posts: 23 Private Messages loveladyelectric

I currently have 15 bottles waiting to be shipped from Last Bottle, and six from woot.

Also I have zero room in my locker. Tomorrow will be fun.

chipgreen

quality posts: 188 Private Messages chipgreen

Thanks for the reminder to add Ardente and Clayhouse to my CT. 26 bottles pending, total.

cmaldoon

quality posts: 62 Private Messages cmaldoon

Waiting to ship:
6x 2009 San Román Toro

Waiting for Pickup at Cellar:
2x 200x Eagles Trace Cab
16x 100ml bottles, 12 of which are 2007 GunBun Reserve

Relatively light load in schedule. I'm working hard and succeeding in keeping cellar at its current level.

2014 - 20 Btl. Fjellene (10 bot), Urraca Chard (10 bot)
Last purchase: 5/3/14

2013 - 75 btl. 2012 - 98 btl. 2011 - 112 btl. 2010 - 30 btl.
My Cellar

tdedek

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tdedek

54 pending now, keep adding up. Most come to me on the East coast by ground from the West, so it'll be a bit before I see them. Doesn't bother me, they can take up someone else's storage space for the time being.

Except for that Liquid Farm reorder...wouldn't mind having that one in the middle of summer.

tytiger58

Shipping season is almost over soooo I have 51 pending bottles according to CT. Most won't ship until Fall which is a good thing as I have nowhere to put them anyways.

It would be nice if RJ or Klez would post here..I know that would make me feel better

rjquillin

quality posts: 174 Private Messages rjquillin
tytiger58 wrote:Shipping season is almost over soooo I have 51 pending bottles according to CT. Most won't ship until Fall which is a good thing as I have nowhere to put them anyways.

It would be nice if RJ or Klez would post here..I know that would make me feel better

My CT claims 247 pending, and I'm not sure it's all that far off.
Ok, deduct 18 from Berserker day I know came in.
And add in ? I've managed to not even enter.
Wash?

Feel better now?

CT

tytiger58

rjquillin wrote:My CT claims 247 pending, and I'm not sure it's all that far off.
Ok, deduct 18 from Berserker day I know came in.
And add in ? I've managed to not even enter.
Wash?

Feel better now?

Yup! Confirms that some of you are weaker than me

chipgreen

Took delivery of a case yesterday, 42 still pending. 16 Woot bottles, 12 Underground Cellar, 6 Scott Harvey, 6 Last Bottle and 2 from Wine Library.

cortot20

quality posts: 141 Private Messages cortot20
tytiger58 wrote:Yup! Confirms that some of you are weaker than me

I can proudly say I have zero pending. Does that mean I get my 1 week sober chip now ?

CT

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
chipgreen wrote:Took delivery of a case yesterday, 42 still pending. 16 Woot bottles, 12 Underground Cellar, 6 Scott Harvey, 6 Last Bottle and 2 from Wine Library.

Last we discussed this topic, you said you just wanted to hit 1,000 and then you were going to slim back down to 800 or so. You are currently sitting at 1,310 plus 42 pending...hah.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
cortot20 wrote:I can proudly say I have zero pending. Does that mean I get my 1 week sober chip now ?

None pending and only one purchase in the last 6 months (not from Woot). Sadly, my cellar hasn't really slimmed down much either.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

chipgreen

North316 wrote:Last we discussed this topic, you said you just wanted to hit 1,000 and then you were going to slim back down to 800 or so. You are currently sitting at 1,310 plus 42 pending...hah.

Make that 49 pending. Doh!

North316 wrote:None pending and only one purchase in the last 6 months (not from Woot). Sadly, my cellar hasn't really slimmed down much either.

Bottoms up!

klezman

quality posts: 122 Private Messages klezman

40 pending, 11 of which are futures. 5 cases in the living room that don't fit the storage. Who's coming to help us drink?

2014: 28 bottles. Last wine.woot: Scott Harvey Red Re-Mix
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

cmaldoon

quality posts: 62 Private Messages cmaldoon

Just picked up 11 at my cellar which leaves me with..... 1 bottle pending. 2012 Caymus just to see what the fuss is about.

2014 - 20 Btl. Fjellene (10 bot), Urraca Chard (10 bot)
Last purchase: 5/3/14

2013 - 75 btl. 2012 - 98 btl. 2011 - 112 btl. 2010 - 30 btl.
My Cellar

cortot20

quality posts: 141 Private Messages cortot20
cortot20 wrote:I can proudly say I have zero pending. Does that mean I get my 1 week sober chip now ?

Back to zero days since last wine purchase and now 6 bottles pending. (stupid stillman email list)

CT