WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Zahtila Vineyards Zinfandel and Cabernet Sauvignon

We'll take to the streets! We'll show them what for! The pavement will run red with bold, delicious Zinfandel and Cabernet Sauvignon wines from Zahtila Vineyards! Why? What did you think I was talking about?
Zahtila Vineyards official site

bhodilee

quality posts: 32 Private Messages bhodilee

I've still got one Zahtila Cab from her first woot. Very nice wine. I should open that soon.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."

– George Bernard Shaw, author (1856-1950)

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Visit the website!

Zahtila Vineyards produces handcrafted Zinfandel and Cabernet Sauvignon from Napa Valley, California.

I'm just hanging out, really.

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 181 Private Messages MarkDaSpark

Darn it! Tempted by the Beckstoffer Cabs.

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

mommadeb1

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mommadeb1

I can tell it is monday... I was replying to posts in last weeks pub!! I have had another 2 day migraine.. Yippie.. I hope everyone had a good monday.... Got my weather radio in...from sellout woot.. but we can't figure out how to turn the silly thing on! ok, I am either really brain dead or just plain old dumb.... but how do you contact customer service for sellout woot?

edit: never mind.. I'm just dumb.. ha ha ha