WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

St. Supéry Vineyards & Winery

St. Supéry agreed to bring some of their wonderful wines to you, in case you can't afford a trip to Napa right now or if, like us, you've been banned. 
St. Supéry Vineyards & Winery official site

Facebook
Twitter

cortot20

quality posts: 137 Private Messages cortot20

I enjoyed the 04 estate cab which I got from trader joes a couple of years back but have not tried the 06. Anyone tried the 06?

CT

Itwdswafo

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Itwdswafo

Tried it in their tasting room and I remember enjoying it moderately. Not the best cab I've ever had, but still decent. This is a pretty good price point for them also. Still have a bottle of 04 in my cellar that I need to get to. Guess I'll have that tonight.

eluofthenine

quality posts: 7 Private Messages eluofthenine

i'm interested in the elu one...

Itwdswafo

Ordered on 6/3, still not shipped. Any details on this? I'm almost at the point of saying "I'll be there in a week, I'll just pick it up."

kkshields

quality posts: 14 Private Messages kkshields
Itwdswafo wrote:Ordered on 6/3, still not shipped. Any details on this? I'm almost at the point of saying "I'll be there in a week, I'll just pick it up."

Sorry about that. Looks like there was a delay with your order. It's been shipped and is on schedule for delivery tomorrow. I'm sending you the tracking number via PM. Sorry again for any inconvenience.

Itwdswafo

kkshields wrote:Sorry about that. Looks like there was a delay with your order. It's been shipped and is on schedule for delivery tomorrow. I'm sending you the tracking number via PM. Sorry again for any inconvenience.

Thanks!