Scott Harvey InZINerator
$39.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Red
PRODUCT: 3 2009 InZINerator
CT link above

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

mschauber

quality posts: 40 Private Messages mschauber

CT Link

--
Hey you, out there in the cold; Getting lonely, getting old; Can you feel me? - Pink Floyd/Roger Waters
My CT

Ogion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ogion

Thank you Wine.woot! I was down to my last bottle.

otisskavier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages otisskavier

In for 3!

Sadly, I didn't even consider finances or storage capacity... This one is an auto-buy for me!

bradsbabe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bradsbabe

Great way to start my morning!

First sucker: bolligra
Speed to first woot: 1m 5.373s
Last wooter to woot: bradsbabe

luisifer777

quality posts: 4 Private Messages luisifer777

So! how good is this zin?

Ogion wrote:Thank you Wine.woot! I was down to my last bottle.

jlweiner1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jlweiner1

How come this doesn't ship to North Carolina and all other Scott Harvey wines do??

bolligra

quality posts: 33 Private Messages bolligra

First sucker: bolligra

Woke up, saw Scott Harvey, in for two, now make coffee. First time first sucker!

As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

Just finished a bottle. Good to let this breathe for a bit. Might pre-stock so I don't run out. Gotta keep up my daily antioxidants!

stormn1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages stormn1
jlweiner1 wrote:How come this doesn't ship to North Carolina and all other Scott Harvey wines do??

If I recall from the last time this was available it was because the tadpole legislators in NC decided the label was potentially too enticing for kids.

Having said that, it's really enticing to me....glad I moved out of NC.

Cesare

quality posts: 1617 Private Messages Cesare
mschauber wrote:CT Link

I wish everyone would let me create the links if I'm around. Now I can't go in and edit it. The display setting needs to be changed to Show neither variety nor appellation, so it matches with the other vintages.

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

rmt0512

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rmt0512
jlweiner1 wrote:How come this doesn't ship to North Carolina and all other Scott Harvey wines do??

Nooo!! I was just about to buy one based on reputation alone. I was thinking what a great start to a wine woot-off, now not so much.

rmt0512

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rmt0512
Cesare wrote:edited

Maybe you could edit the state list too? :-)

jeremyfinke

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jeremyfinke

In for one, though I will be visiting in 3 months.

zzredwing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zzredwing

Stared at the deal for the past 20 minutes, finally wooted.

For those looking at opinions for this zin, check the comments from an old woot here:

http://wine.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4743728

this will be my first zin from woot...let's hope it's good.

jelliott04

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jelliott04

Wondering to myself why I've never bought a Scott Harvey wine. hmmm. Decide I'll try it and low and behold there is no shipping to Louisiana. What? We have drive through daiquiri shops here and yet no Scott Harvey? Crazy!

J

margav

quality posts: 2 Private Messages margav

If you look up no-brainer on Wikipedia, there is a picture of a bottle of Inzinerator.

mschauber

Cesare wrote:I wish everyone would let me create the links if I'm around. Now I can't go in and edit it. The display setting needs to be changed to Show neither variety nor appellation, so it matches with the other vintages.

I made that about a week ago when I ordered directly from their website. I always set the display to default so that people can select how they want the titles displayed for themselves by adjusting their own defaults. It would be great if CT would release an API so MUCH better front ends could be created and and so more database fields could be added to improve upon their existing site. Unfortunately the owner doesn't seem to be open to that idea.

--
Hey you, out there in the cold; Getting lonely, getting old; Can you feel me? - Pink Floyd/Roger Waters
My CT

jmdavidson

quality posts: 57 Private Messages jmdavidson
mschauber wrote:CT Link

CT Link

If you want to see the other years for this wine.

mschauber

jelliott04 wrote:Wondering to myself why I've never bought a Scott Harvey wine. hmmm. Decide I'll try it and low and behold there is no shipping to Louisiana. What? We have drive through daiquiri shops here and yet no Scott Harvey? Crazy!

J

Perfect setup for DUI checkpoints on every corner. I'm sure the PD has no problem fulfilling their ticket quotas ;)

--
My CT

rld513

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rld513

I love me some Zin, and based on raves posted here, I'm in for one. Nice start to this Woot-off!

bryte

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bryte
mschauber wrote:Perfect setup for DUI checkpoints on every corner. I'm sure the PD has no problem fulfilling their ticket quotas ;)

Where do you live that DUI is a ticket? A DUI here is at least a day in jail and if convicted costs around $20k when all is done.

svwindom

quality posts: 10 Private Messages svwindom

Thanks, wine.woot, for putting up a no-brainer as the first thing all us MDT timezone people see! I don't need to have had my first cup of coffee in order to press the stupidly large button!

(And thanks, buzz-inducing Colorado state legislators, for helping to ensure our state is always brightly glowing on the wine.woot purchase map.)

In for two. Now for coffee.

mschauber

bryte wrote:Where do you live that DUI is a ticket? A DUI here is at least a day in jail and if convicted costs around $20k when all is done.

Sorry, I guess I should have been clearer. DUI checkpoints are often used to discover various other violations as well; like not wearing seatbelts, registration and inspection expiration, and other easy to see violations.

--
My CT

Cesare

quality posts: 1617 Private Messages Cesare
mschauber wrote:I made that about a week ago when I ordered directly from their website. I always set the display to default so that people can select how they want the titles displayed for themselves by adjusting their own defaults. It would be great if CT would release an API so MUCH better front ends could be created and and so more database fields could be added to improve upon their existing site. Unfortunately the owner doesn't seem to be open to that idea.

Can you change it to Show neither variety nor appellation. Otherwise I will have to email Eric.

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple

sulakdd

quality posts: 12 Private Messages sulakdd
bryte wrote:Where do you live that DUI is a ticket? A DUI here is at least a day in jail and if convicted costs around $20k when all is done.

You can thank MADD and the insurance companies for all the asinine anti-drinking laws - .08 is not drunk damn it!

flowerchild59

quality posts: 23 Private Messages flowerchild59

Think that this is going to be a really good one. I will spring for one and do a test run and if it is a good one, I will be a repeat buyer.

On the keyboard of life always keep one finger on the escape key.

catfishhunters99

quality posts: 4 Private Messages catfishhunters99

Always interesting to see how many Wooters add the wine to CT right away. 15 bottles so far this AM.

mschauber

Cesare wrote:Can you change it to Show neither variety nor appellation. Otherwise I will have to email Eric.

The change is pending approval.

Please don't forget the old adage, "You get more bees with honey than you do with vinegar." And if you don't know why I'm saying that, you need to get out of NY!

--
My CT

cynthylee

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cynthylee

Great way to start the day. In for one as I still have a few in the rack. Keep the hits coming WD!

guyinshades

quality posts: 2 Private Messages guyinshades

An unquestionable buy. I just bought a case direct from the winery. I am buying one anyway to send to my son. This is one you won't regret!

Philbert4177

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Philbert4177

Have not had this one, but trust my fellow "wooters"! In for one.

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fredrinaldi
guyinshades wrote:An unquestionable buy. I just bought a case direct from the winery. I am buying one anyway to send to my son. This is one you won't regret!

tried a few Zin's over the last woot-off (s), disappointed most were a little weak, need to stick to Cabs and Black tie reds.

luisifer777

quality posts: 4 Private Messages luisifer777

Humm, decisions decisions!! What to do is in for 1 or 2. HELP!!!!!!!

sdilullo

quality posts: 36 Private Messages sdilullo

This is some very, very good juice.

I've also been told that one might want to hold onto a bottle or two of this as it could be a collector's item at some point due to the whole label controversy.

my CT | bottles wooted to date: 249
my flying adventures | a mile of road will take you a mile, but a mile of runway will take you anywhere.

threemoons

quality posts: 18 Private Messages threemoons

o noez, a wine wootoff, and I just got a bunch!

Oh well in for one because it was so awesome last time...REALLY nice, big purpletooth couchpounder.

ZealotOnAStick

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ZealotOnAStick

I check Woot this morning . . . and it's a woot-off. Then the Wine.woot current item is this InZINerator.

My poor wallet.

Popped on my first wine.woot order on this (rather than just splitting orders with my friend as in the past).

dalematthew

quality posts: 22 Private Messages dalematthew

Awake - and in for 2!

losthighwayz

quality posts: 59 Private Messages losthighwayz

Not a fan of port in my zin. Pass

"The older I get the better I was"