pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
GodfatherND wrote:Need a prayer for my youngest sister. They found cysts on her ovaries, and now they're recommending a hysterectomy.

Will do. Hope this isn't real young.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

GodfatherND wrote:Need a prayer for my youngest sister. They found cysts on her ovaries, and now they're recommending a hysterectomy.

Will do.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

That's a very big step. Praying for the pain your sister is in and the decisions before her.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

GodfatherND

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
pooflady wrote:Will do. Hope this isn't real young.

I'm a dinosaur, so she's not young. She's just about 50.

When she was 6, she had surgery to remove a cyst on a adrenal gland. This is the first time she has had problems with cysts since then.

Thank you, everyone, for your prayers.

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
GodfatherND wrote:I'm a dinosaur, so she's not young. She's just about 50.

When she was 6, she had surgery to remove a cyst on a adrenal gland. This is the first time she has had problems with cysts since then.

Thank you, everyone, for your prayers.

50 isn't old. Praying.

jawsuser

Requesting prayers for my aunt's neighbor. The grandma just dies today. Her and her husband have been living with son and his two children since his wife left. Now there is just grandpa, son and two young children.

GodfatherND

jawsuser wrote:Requesting prayers for my aunt's neighbor. The grandma just dies today. Her and her husband have been living with son and his two children since his wife left. Now there is just grandpa, son and two young children.

Praying for all involved

jimeezlady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimeezlady

Hi all, need some serious prayers right now. Just got word about one of my Grand-Nieces... a beautiful vibrant young lady who went to the doctor last week because she wasn't feeling well. Her Mom thought she might be getting bronchitis...they did x-rays
and found some sucpicious masses...decided to do a biopsy and she bled out really bad. She spent a couple of days in ICU while they did more scans only to find more masses inside and outside of her lungs.

They sent the tests to Stanford and we are waiting for the results. All they know is that it is a very aggressive cancer in advanced stage. This child is 17 years old and in her senior year of high school...last week she was hanging out with her friends, posting on facebook and healthy as can be. (Or so we thought)

She also has a twin Sister...just a few months ago we lost her Grandfather (my Brother) to an aggressive form of cancer that also attacked his lungs. Our family is just reeling with shock right now. I'm reaching out to all corners for prayers for this beautiful child right now!!! My Brother had lived a full and happy life, but this child is just getting started.

pooflady

jimeezlady wrote:Hi all, need some serious prayers right now. Just got word about one of my Grand-Nieces... a beautiful vibrant young lady who went to the doctor last week because she wasn't feeling well. Her Mom thought she might be getting bronchitis...they did x-rays
and found some sucpicious masses...decided to do a biopsy and she bled out really bad. She spent a couple of days in ICU while they did more scans only to find more masses inside and outside of her lungs.

They sent the tests to Stanford and we are waiting for the results. All they know is that it is a very aggressive cancer in advanced stage. This child is 17 years old and in her senior year of high school...last week she was hanging out with her friends, posting on facebook and healthy as can be. (Or so we thought)

She also has a twin Sister...just a few months ago we lost her Grandfather (my Brother) to an aggressive form of cancer that also attacked his lungs. Our family is just reeling with shock right now. I'm reaching out to all corners for prayers for this beautiful child right now!!! My Brother had lived a full and happy life, but this child is just getting started.

Absolutely, and wishing her the best.

GodfatherND

jimeezlady wrote:Hi all, need some serious prayers right now. Just got word about one of my Grand-Nieces... a beautiful vibrant young lady who went to the doctor last week because she wasn't feeling well. Her Mom thought she might be getting bronchitis...they did x-rays

Saying prayers.

jimeezlady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimeezlady

Thank-you so much!

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 95 Private Messages radi0j0hn
reddesertbrat wrote:So much pain here, and yet, soooo much love expressed. What a wonderful site.
It's easy to think some things are not important enough to even type up. That it's too small but God knows every bird that falls to the ground and knows how many hairs are on our head! i.e., nothing is too insignificant for His attention.
Thank you all for the opportunity to talk to the Maker and bring Him these requests.
Love to all...

I'm beginning to understand the Buddhist concept that "life is suffering." Also happy to see all those who agree to add prayers.

For those having trouble conceiving or bringing a child to term, get to know a modern-day saint, St. Gianna Molla. The miracle attributed to her prayers is as follows:

"The miracle recognized by the Catholic Church to canonize Gianna Molla involved a mother, Elizabeth Comparini, who was 16 weeks pregnant in 2003 and sustained a tear in her placenta that drained her womb of all amniotic fluid. Comparini was told by her doctors the baby's chance of survival was "nil." Comparini said she prayed to Gianna Molla asking for her intercession, and was able to deliver a healthy baby despite the lack of amniotic fluid."

I personally have met at least a dozen parents of "Gianna Babies" as part of my work at guadalupeshrine.org.

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

jawsuser

Praying for all of the family as they mourn your brother and this negative report for your grand niece.

cam1d2e3n4

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cam1d2e3n4

Thoughts and prayers are with all my fellow Wooters who need support.

camden

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Praying for those in need.

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Prayers are sent the way of all in need. God bless those who are concerned and worried about loved ones.

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
klozitshoper wrote:Prayers are sent the way of all in need. God bless those who are concerned and worried about loved ones.

My prayers and good thoughts are with you too. Sorry to hear about your recent surgery. Get well soon.

lplady

I hope the founder of this thread, GodfatherND, doesn't mind me posting this here. I know some people read here that don't go to the last post thread and he needs our prayers.

From Godfather:

"My father is in the hospital again: pneumonia and staph infection. They can't locate the source of the infection yet. They are going to try to remove the ventilator today.

Prayers appreciated."

klozitshoper

lplady wrote:My prayers and good thoughts are with you too. Sorry to hear about your recent surgery. Get well soon.

Thank you so very much. I should have the lab report on Thursday.

Prayers are being continued for everyone who has a need and GodFather.

jawsuser

klozitshoper wrote:Thank you so very much. I should have the lab report on Thursday.

Prayers are being continued for everyone who has a need and GodFather.

I didn't realize you had surgery. Praying for you Klozit and GodFather.

KtCallista

I posted this in LP, but I'll bring it over here as well.

My uncle has been in and out of hospital (including an overnight) all week. I don't know details, first we knew it was chest pain. Now they are saying it is the lungs. The current theory my aunt is going with is that he didn't wear protective filters while welding or painting recently.

I don't know if it's serious, but he is in a lot of pain. I'd feel better knowing you all were praying for him. His name is Ken.

Thanks.

jawsuser

KtCallista wrote:I posted this in LP, but I'll bring it over here as well.

My uncle has been in and out of hospital (including an overnight) all week. I don't know details, first we knew it was chest pain. No they are saying it is the lungs. The current theory my aunt is going with is that he didn't wear protective filters while welding or painting recently.

I don't know if it's serious, but he is in a lot of pain. I'd feel better knowing you all were praying for him. His name is Ken.

Thanks.

Praying for Ken. And for wisdom for the doctors. And peace for the family.

pooflady

My uncle has been in and out of hospital (including an overnight) all week. I don't know details, first we knew it was chest pain. Now they are saying it is the lungs. The current theory my aunt is going with is that he didn't wear protective filters while welding or painting recently.

Thanks.

Will do.

GodfatherND

Thanks.

Keeping him in my prayers

jawsuser

GodfatherND wrote:Keeping him in my prayers

My dad is having more challenges breathing and started on oxygen Wednesday. Prayers are appreciated.

jawsuser

jawsuser wrote:My dad is having more challenges breathing and started on oxygen Wednesday. Prayers are appreciated.

Update on dad. He has pneumonia and is not willing to use his nebulizer. He really just wants to die and doesn't want anything to prolong it. The doctor did prescribe an antibiotic. I love him and sometimes I just want to shake him!

pooflady

jawsuser wrote:Update on dad. He has pneumonia and is not willing to use his nebulizer. He really just wants to die and doesn't want anything to prolong it. The doctor did prescribe an antibiotic. I love him and sometimes I just want to shake him!

Hope the antibiotics help.

scifiak

quality posts: 3 Private Messages scifiak

Dear Fellow w00ters,

I've been suffering with Multiple Sclerosis, (MS) for 12 years now. In 2007, it's symptoms and problems became too much and forced me omto disability. For the past 5 years, I've desperately been trying to get a small therapy pool to help me with my MS. Muscle Atrophy has me literally watching myself waste away before my eyes. The small therapy pool wil help me rebuild and maintain muscle, improve mobility, balance and quality of life.

I would sincerely appreciate your prayers that compassionate people are found who are willing to help me.

Please feel free to share: msfight.org

Many thanks. God Bless you and your families. <3

GodfatherND

scifiak wrote:Dear Fellow w00ters,

I've been suffering with Multiple Sclerosis, (MS) for 12 years now. In 2007, it's symptoms and problems became too much and forced me omto disability. For the past 5 years, I've desperately been trying to get a small therapy pool to help me with my MS. Muscle Atrophy has me literally watching myself waste away before my eyes. The small therapy pool wil help me rebuild and maintain muscle, improve mobility, balance and quality of life.

I would sincerely appreciate your prayers that compassionate people are found who are willing to help me.

Keeping you in my prayers.

jawsuser

scifiak wrote:Dear Fellow w00ters,

Praying for you.

KtCallista

Can you all please pray for my cousin's family (a bit distance, but still closer to my dad). He was shot today in an arbitration meeting

GodfatherND

KtCallista wrote:Can you all please pray for my cousin's family (a bit distance, but still closer to my dad). He was shot today in an arbitration meeting

praying

klozitshoper

KtCallista wrote:Can you all please pray for my cousin's family (a bit distance, but still closer to my dad). He was shot today in an arbitration meeting

That is awful. Praying for him.

lplady

Yes, of course. Sorry, that he's your relative. I read that story last night. Crazy the stuff that happens nowadays. Any news on how he's doing?

Praying for him and all others in need.

KtCallista

lplady wrote:Yes, of course. Sorry, that he's your relative. I read that story last night. Crazy the stuff that happens nowadays. Any news on how he's doing?

Praying for him and all others in need.

He was declared brain dead before I posted the prayer request, that's why I asked for it for the family. It's hitting my uncles kinda hard.

lplady

KtCallista wrote:He was declared brain dead before I posted the prayer request, that's why I asked for it for the family. It's hitting my uncles kinda hard.

I'm so sorry. When it's so unexpected it must be much worse to digest. Thankfully the families won't have to sit through a trial now that the gunman is deceased.

They will be in my prayers as will others here that are in need also.

lplady

klozitshoper wrote:That is awful. Praying for him.

Hi Klozit, I'm glad to see you posting.

I'm sorry if I missed a post you might have made on PWA about your test results you were expecting two weeks ago. I haven't had time to read back on the threads. Just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way in the meanwhile.

Hope your doing alright.
Take care!

KtCallista

lplady wrote:I'm so sorry. When it's so unexpected it must be much worse to digest. Thankfully the families won't have to sit through a trial now that the gunman is deceased.

They will be in my prayers as will others here that are in need also.

Not dealing with waiting for a trial will be nice for my uncles and their cousins. Today the our school went into lockdown... I guess it's not going to end now. (fortunately, it wasn't an escalated situation, just insuring a restraining order against a former parent was held.)

KtCallista

I'm sorry to be hording the prayer requests, but....

My grandmother just found out her step-nephew (step-brother's son) who has pancreatic cancer has been given 3 days to live. She's taking this really hard. She barely has any family alive on that side of the family. Please pray for piece for her.

jawsuser

KtCallista wrote:I'm sorry to be hording the prayer requests, but....

My grandmother just found out her step-nephew (step-brother's son) who has pancreatic cancer has been given 3 days to live. She's taking this really hard. She barely has any family alive on that side of the family. Please pray for piece for her.

Your family is being hit with bad news all around. Praying for peace and comfort for all your family and everybody involved in the shooting.