mommadeb1

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mommadeb1

HAK pm for you

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 186 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
sukeiasa wrote:if i remember correctly, from the last time i was there (probably last year's bottling) they had an assortment of beer, 2 reds and a white... i slept through the bowling session one day, and i believe this was part of the reason why...

Speaking of bowling, are we going this time (please, please, please)?

They changed the Vegas Baby, Vegas design on the retro Bowling shirt a little from the ones we have.

Shall we order some new ones???

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

sanity

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sanity
MarkDaSpark wrote:Speaking of bowling, are we going this time (please, please, please)?

They changed the Vegas Baby, Vegas design on the retro Bowling shirt a little from the ones we have.

I'm in for bowling. My shirt is like new since I only wear it once or twice a year!
Shall we order some new ones???

HitAnyKey42

quality posts: 29 Private Messages HitAnyKey42
MarkDaSpark wrote:Speaking of bowling, are we going this time (please, please, please)?

I'm definitely in for bowling. I won't be buying a new shirt, as I definitely don't feel the need to have two of these things. I only wear it once a year as it is.

My Cellar
In a Glorious Marriage.Woot with cheron98
NYC Tastings

cheron98

quality posts: 123 Private Messages cheron98
HitAnyKey42 wrote:I'm definitely in for bowling. I won't be buying a new shirt, as I definitely don't feel the need to have two of these things. I only wear it once a year as it is.

Bowling! I haven't yet bought a shirt... but if I were to buy one now it'd be all different from you guys. So... Hmmmm...

I saw HitAnyKey42 on wine.woot! and clicked "I want one!"

mommadeb1

cheron98 wrote:Bowling! I haven't yet bought a shirt... but if I were to buy one now it'd be all different from you guys. So... Hmmmm...

I like bowling.... tell me where I need to order a shirt...if we decide on this..

sanity

cheron98 wrote:Bowling! I haven't yet bought a shirt... but if I were to buy one now it'd be all different from you guys. So... Hmmmm...

The body colors are the same.

HitAnyKey42

mommadeb1 wrote:HAK pm for you

Replied.

My Cellar
NYC Tastings

mommadeb1

HitAnyKey42 wrote:Replied.

back at ya!

cheron98

mommadeb1 wrote:I like bowling.... tell me where I need to order a shirt...if we decide on this..

Shirts

tiger7610

quality posts: 17 Private Messages tiger7610

Random question does anyone have space to take my share of the bottles back to the east coast? Also does anyone wants to buy 3 bottles from me? I'm trying to cut down on how much wine I have, and having 3 of the Cyberpub blend is plenty for me.

mommadeb1

tiger7610 wrote:Random question does anyone have space to take my share of the bottles back to the east coast? Also does anyone wants to buy 3 bottles from me? I'm trying to cut down on how much wine I have, and having 3 of the Cyberpub blend is plenty for me.

where on the east coast?

MarkDaSpark

I'm tempted to get a new one, since the other shrunk in the wash.

*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

Imagine4vr

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Imagine4vr

re: bowling

If my vote counts at all, I vote no bowling and let's find something else to do.

klezman

quality posts: 127 Private Messages klezman

I don't care bowling or not, but don't think I'll be getting a shirt for the occasion. I'm still considering whether to fly or drive (flight prices right now indicate drive) and whether to stay over Sunday night.

2014: 42 bottles. Last wine.woot: 2012 Iron Horse Estate Chardonnay
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

MarkDaSpark

Imagine4vr wrote:re: bowling

If my vote counts at all, I vote no bowling and let's find something else to do.

Well, like the first (or more) times, some of us can go bowling, while others do something else (hiking in Red Rock Canyon, etc.).

We don't have to do everything together.

tiger7610

mommadeb1 wrote:where on the east coast?

I'm in Ithaca, NY, but I know people in Buffalo, NYC and Michigan.

mommadeb1

tiger7610 wrote:I'm in Ithaca, NY, but I know people in Buffalo, NYC and Michigan.

way too north of me!

HitAnyKey42

tiger7610 wrote:Random question does anyone have space to take my share of the bottles back to the east coast? Also does anyone wants to buy 3 bottles from me? I'm trying to cut down on how much wine I have, and having 3 of the Cyberpub blend is plenty for me.

I had to go back to look at the original list of who is getting what to doublecheck (I wasn't even positive off the top of my head how many bottles I was getting), but I think I might have already volunteered to bring back polarbear's half case in addition to my own half case. If I'm not, or he doesn't need me to, and if I'm not already supposed to be bringing other wine back with me, then I might be able to transport yours. I'll check with PB when I get a chance.

My Cellar
NYC Tastings

HitAnyKey42

Speaking of the wine, I realized I had never added my purchase to my CT. And then realized a CT entry for this wine was never even created yet, so I made one. Here it is:
2011 Grape Expectations CyberPub Cellars Publend

My Cellar
NYC Tastings

mommadeb1

HitAnyKey42 wrote:Speaking of the wine, I realized I had never added my purchase to my CT. And then realized a CT entry for this wine was never even created yet, so I made one. Here it is:

I must really look into CT and start an account for my wines!!

sanity

HitAnyKey42 wrote:Speaking of the wine, I realized I had never added my purchase to my CT. And then realized a CT entry for this wine was never even created yet, so I made one. Here it is:

I kinda like the name CyberPub Cellars Rogue Rhone Blend.....

mewalk707

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mewalk707
sanity wrote:I kinda like the name CyberPub Cellars Rogue Rhone Blend.....

+1

Just booked my hotel. We'll be staying at the Westin

tenuki

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tenuki
mewalk707 wrote:+1

Just booked my hotel. We'll be staying at the Westin

How much and which site? Still checking deals.

CT

HitAnyKey42

tenuki wrote:How much and which site? Still checking deals.

The pull-out Queen sofabed in the living room of our 2 Bedroom resort unit is still available if you want it. That would be pretty cheap.

My Cellar
NYC Tastings

HitAnyKey42

sanity wrote:I kinda like the name CyberPub Cellars Rogue Rhone Blend.....

I can always update the CT name later if that's what everyone wants. I don't really care one way or another.

My Cellar
NYC Tastings

tenuki

HitAnyKey42 wrote:The pull-out Queen sofabed in the living room of our 2 Bedroom resort unit is still available if you want it. That would be pretty cheap.

Thinking about it, partly just worried I keep different hours than y'all do, especially in Vegas

CT

mewalk707

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mewalk707
tenuki wrote:How much and which site? Still checking deals.

Last minute travel. It’s one of those sites that doesn’t list the names of the places until after you buy it. My total for 3 nights after taxes, etc is $274. There were cheaper ones but none where I wanted to stay. To figure out which hotel you’re looking at Google “las vegas hotel 826 (or whatever #) rooms”... looking at the pictures can help too. The Westin has a photo of a conference room with the Westin logo on the screen. (hint: it’s the one that’s listed as a “4 star off the strip, 3.04 miles from the airport”)

What days are you going to be there?

tenuki

mewalk707 wrote:Last minute travel. It’s one of those sites that doesn’t list the names of the places until after you buy it. My total for 3 nights after taxes, etc is $274. There were cheaper ones but none where I wanted to stay. To figure out which hotel you’re looking at Google “las vegas hotel 826 (or whatever #) rooms”... looking at the pictures can help too. The Westin has a photo of a conference room with the Westin logo on the screen. (hint: it’s the one that’s listed as a “4 star off the strip, 3.04 miles from the airport”)

What days are you going to be there?

Cool, thanks. Flight booked Thu-Sun but I haven't asked for Friday off yet

CT

HitAnyKey42

mommadeb, you have a PM.

My Cellar
NYC Tastings

cheron98

tenuki wrote:Thinking about it, partly just worried I keep different hours than y'all do, especially in Vegas

Worked pretty well that one time for us... aside from the giant cockroach, of course.

mommadeb1

HitAnyKey42 wrote:mommadeb, you have a PM.

received and replied to.... thanks...

MarkDaSpark

MarkDaSpark wrote:Well, like the first (or more) times, some of us can go bowling, while others do something else (hiking in Red Rock Canyon, etc.).

We don't have to do everything together.

Besides ... It's Tradition!!!

mommadeb1

so do I need to order bowling shirts? if yes from where do I order and what style...??

HitAnyKey42

mommadeb1 wrote:so do I need to order bowling shirts? if yes from where do I order and what style...??

Well you don't HAVE to order one. We're just all weird, and got them a couple years ago for the first bottling (or something like that) when this bowling event became tradition.

Cat gave the link to them up above:

cheron98 wrote:Shirts

Some of us (like me) also paid the extra to have our username (or something like it) embroidered on it. I have "Hitanykey" on the left chest, if I recall.

My Cellar
NYC Tastings

mommadeb1

HitAnyKey42 wrote:Some of us (like me) also paid the extra to have our username (or something like it) embroidered on it. I have "Hitanykey" on the left chest, if I recall.

I don't see it as weird at all! does that make me weird? If we are going bowling, then I am sure I "need" one!!

bahwm

quality posts: 30 Private Messages bahwm
mommadeb1 wrote:I don't see it as weird at all! does that make me weird? If we are going bowling, then I am sure I "need" one!!

We have ours with our usernames embroidered on them, too. They look really cool. Last year, they thought we were some sort of team! I even bought shoes at Red Rock--they were a great deal!

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

cheron98

mommadeb1 wrote:I don't see it as weird at all! does that make me weird? If we are going bowling, then I am sure I "need" one!!

Yeah, they're backordered in my size, so I clearly won't receive it in time, so I'm not even bothering. No shirt for me.

... let me rephrase that. No BOWLING shirt for me. I will be wearing a shirt, however.

... Shut up, Sparky.

tiger7610

Hmm cheron without a shirt, I'm sure HAK will appreciate. So anyone other than potentially HAK can take my wine back to the east coast, or want to buy 3 bottles of my share?

MarkDaSpark

cheron98 wrote:Yeah, they're backordered in my size, so I clearly won't receive it in time, so I'm not even bothering. No shirt for me.

... let me rephrase that. No BOWLING shirt for me. I will be wearing a shirt, however.

... Shut up, Sparky.

What?