tenuki

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tenuki
MarkDaSpark wrote:Maybe. I really need the room from getting rid of mewalk's bottles.

Oh, and last chance to remind me of any wines I need to bring for anyone. Going tomorrow to get them, and won't have time on Friday to go back.

There are so many orders that I'm like anyone want to split and you're like if you want some I might part with some. Of course I never keep track. Anyway if there's sparkling or port you want to get rid of for space just bring it out and let me know how much to pay.

Re: fatburger only reason I ever go there is to get a fried egg on my burger

CT

Imagine4vr

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Imagine4vr
tenuki wrote:There are so many orders that I'm like anyone want to split and you're like if you want some I might part with some. Of course I never keep track. Anyway if there's sparkling or port you want to get rid of for space just bring it out and let me know how much to pay.

tenuki, do you still want 2 bottles of the Summerland Late Harvest Viognier? I have 2 bottles for sanity and 2 for you.

I am also bringing 2 case shipping boxes, 1 for deb and one for eric. Do I need to bring any more?

I also agree re: fatburger. Much better than in n out!

klezman

quality posts: 126 Private Messages klezman
CAGrl wrote:What time shall we plan for then? Imagine4vr, I can meet you at your hotel since you are kind enough to give me a ride.

I'll probably be rolling in anywhere from 7:30-9:30pm depending on traffic. So let me know where you end up and I'll join you if you're still out when I arrive.

2014: 42 bottles. Last wine.woot: 2012 Iron Horse Estate Chardonnay
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

klezman

quality posts: 126 Private Messages klezman

Any wine requests either for Saturday dinner or in general? Otherwise I'll close my eyes and pick something random. Did we decide on a theme for Saturday night wine?

2014: 42 bottles. Last wine.woot: 2012 Iron Horse Estate Chardonnay
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

sukeiasa

quality posts: 7 Private Messages sukeiasa
tenuki wrote:There are so many orders that I'm like anyone want to split and you're like if you want some I might part with some. Of course I never keep track. Anyway if there's sparkling or port you want to get rid of for space just bring it out and let me know how much to pay.

that fried egg makes all the difference... haha...

wine woot gatherings: manchego dinner, '11 cyber pub bottling, '12 cyber pub bottling, DMV #25, #26, #28, #29, #29.5, #30, NY #19, NY #20; socal #22

sukeiasa

UPS says my saturday night contribution has arrived in las vegas... i'll leave the decision to decant or how early to decant to those with more knowledge... i just hope they turn out to be yummy

wine woot gatherings: manchego dinner, '11 cyber pub bottling, '12 cyber pub bottling, DMV #25, #26, #28, #29, #29.5, #30, NY #19, NY #20; socal #22

tenuki

Imagine4vr wrote:tenuki, do you still want 2 bottles of the Summerland Late Harvest Viognier? I have 2 bottles for sanity and 2 for you.

I am also bringing 2 case shipping boxes, 1 for deb and one for eric. Do I need to bring any more?

Oh right, sure. CAGrl's probably wondering how much wine she's taking back for me, haha.

CT

CAGrl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CAGrl
tenuki wrote:Oh right, sure. CAGrl's probably wondering how much wine she's taking back for me, haha.

All might not make it back.

cheron98

quality posts: 123 Private Messages cheron98

Flight check-in time, whoo!

I saw HitAnyKey42 on wine.woot! and clicked "I want one!"

sukeiasa

cheron98 wrote:Flight check-in time, whoo!

jealous... i have another day of work until heading to vegas...

Imagine4vr

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Imagine4vr

mommadeb and cagrl - it looks like my plans are changing a bit and I won't be heading out of phx until noon'ish, which will probably get me into Vegas about 6ish depending on traffic. I think I'm going to pass on dinner, but I'd be up for meeting later in the evening for drinks or whatever.

CAGrl

Imagine4vr wrote:mommadeb and cagrl - it looks like my plans are changing a bit and I won't be heading out of phx until noon'ish, which will probably get me into Vegas about 6ish depending on traffic. I think I'm going to pass on dinner, but I'd be up for meeting later in the evening for drinks or whatever.

That's fine. Mommadeb and I can meet up for dinner (or not) and maybe pick a place to meet for drinks? Now where to meet for drinks with everyone coming in later???

mommadeb1

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mommadeb1

should we call/text when we arrive and then decide on dinner or drinks?

HitAnyKey42

quality posts: 29 Private Messages HitAnyKey42
sukeiasa wrote:jealous... i have another day of work until heading to vegas...

I'm all checked in too. We're not flying until tomorrow, though neither of us is working tomorrow. Can't wait to get out there.

Though first I need to start packing, I suppose. LOL

My Cellar
In a Glorious Marriage.Woot with cheron98
NYC Tastings

mommadeb1

I am in mad laundry time then packing. Having the power go out last night really has me behind... plus working and then a Relay for Life "after" party.... aggghhh oh well .... Can't wait til tomorrow!!

CAGrl

mommadeb1 wrote:should we call/text when we arrive and then decide on dinner or drinks?

Sure. That works for me. I should be in Vegas by 4 or so.

sanity

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sanity

Safe Travels everyone!

klezman, no theme was decided upon - bring a favorite, or random wine. We'll taste from light to heavy.

sukeiasa, the wine arrived at my mail center and is now in the cooler.

re drinks, remember if you're gambling, you'll get free drinks. If you're not, you'll pay dearly for a drink.

mommadeb1

CAGrl wrote:Sure. That works for me. I should be in Vegas by 4 or so.

I think we land around 4:30.

mommadeb1

how many bottles should I be bringing? I think I will bring at least 1 from home, and then go pick up some when we get there

tenuki

sanity wrote:Safe Travels everyone!

klezman, no theme was decided upon - bring a favorite, or random wine. We'll taste from light to heavy.

sukeiasa, the wine arrived at my mail center and is now in the cooler.

re drinks, remember if you're gambling, you'll get free drinks. If you're not, you'll pay dearly for a drink.

So we pay dearly either way . Waiting for Bart to airport, should actually make this flight!

Sorry about being noncommittal about Friday evening plans. A lot depends on how different pool teams are doing and if my friends are still in it. I'll bug cagrl sometime to see what y'all are up to though.

CT

mommadeb1

tenuki wrote:So we pay dearly either way . Waiting for Bart to airport, should actually make this flight!

Sorry about being noncommittal about Friday evening plans. A lot depends on how different pool teams are doing and if my friends are still in it. I'll bug cagrl sometime to see what y'all are up to though.

no worries!!

sanity

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sanity

mommadeb, 1 or 2 bottles from home will be plenty. We have 6 different bottles to share from the awards dinner, I always open up several bottles, many others are bringing 2 bottles.

Also, anyone have the 6th bottle of the Esoterica Port Series from long ago? Care to share? imagine was so generous in bringing her set, but we need the blend to complete the set. I'd like to open the set.

CAGrl

I'm packing my 2008 1869 Scott Harvey Zin. Also, tenuki, no worries about Friday night. It seems like we're not all sure what's going on. I will be walking the strip so maybe I can meet up with some people that way. I will text tenuki and mommadeb when I get in and start walking.

mommadeb1

CAGrl wrote:I'm packing my 2008 1869 Scott Harvey Zin. Also, tenuki, no worries about Friday night. It seems like we're not all sure what's going on. I will be walking the strip so maybe I can meet up with some people that way. I will text tenuki and mommadeb when I get in and start walking.

I like walking the strip!! maybe we should plan a mini walking tour!! :0

mommadeb1

sanity wrote:mommadeb, 1 or 2 bottles from home will be plenty. We have 6 different bottles to share from the awards dinner, I always open up several bottles, many others are bringing 2 bottles.

Also, anyone have the 6th bottle of the Esoterica Port Series from long ago? Care to share? imagine was so generous in bringing her set, but we need the blend to complete the set. I'd like to open the set.

I think I will bring 2 from home, and keep my fingers crossed they don't go into "shock"!!!

CAGrl

mommadeb1 wrote:I like walking the strip!! maybe we should plan a mini walking tour!! :0

Let's do that! I'd love to walk with somebody else for company.

CAGrl

Question for people. I have 1 bottle of Wellington Duke that I'm thinking of bringing over. Would that be a bottle people would be interested in?

mommadeb1

CAGrl wrote:Let's do that! I'd love to walk with somebody else for company.

great!! are we eating before or during our walk?

CAGrl

mommadeb1 wrote:great!! are we eating before or during our walk?

I guess it depends on how hungry we are. Play it by ear?

HitAnyKey42

quality posts: 29 Private Messages HitAnyKey42
sanity wrote:My vote is for either of the whites; they sound interesting. The Fumin I've had, and agree, maybe it needs to be kept longer, though it was very tasty when I ha it last year.

I just realized that I have no idea where either of those whites are. For some reason, their "location" in my cellar never got recorded in cellartracker. So all I know is that they are somewhere here in my condo....amongst the other 500+ bottles.

So....unless I actually find one of them....anyone else have any thoughts of what I could/should bring?
I really should get to packing, so I'll take a look again later to see what my options are.

My Cellar
In a Glorious Marriage.Woot with cheron98
NYC Tastings

mommadeb1

CAGrl wrote:I guess it depends on how hungry we are. Play it by ear?

works for me!!

bahwm

quality posts: 30 Private Messages bahwm
Imagine4vr wrote:tenuki, do you still want 2 bottles of the Summerland Late Harvest Viognier? I have 2 bottles for sanity and 2 for you.

I think you were going to bring a half case box for tiger.

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

bahwm

CAGrl wrote:I'm packing my 2008 1869 Scott Harvey Zin. Also, tenuki, no worries about Friday night. It seems like we're not all sure what's going on. I will be walking the strip so maybe I can meet up with some people that way. I will text tenuki and mommadeb when I get in and start walking.

So, you're going to be Strip walking?

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

mommadeb1

bahwm wrote:So, you're going to be Strip walking?

ohhhhh.... strip walking!!!! my hubby will be excited when I tell him we are strip walking!!! Ha Ha ha!

bahwm

Safe travels all! I SO wish we could be joining you guys! I had no idea!

bahwm

mommadeb1 wrote:ohhhhh.... strip walking!!!! my hubby will be excited when I tell him we are strip walking!!! Ha Ha ha!

CAGrl

mommadeb1 wrote:ohhhhh.... strip walking!!!! my hubby will be excited when I tell him we are strip walking!!! Ha Ha ha!

You took the words out of my mouth.

CAGrl

bahwm wrote:Safe travels all! I SO wish we could be joining you guys! I had no idea!

Do you want me to hold your wine until the rpm tour? I don't have the optimal storage conditions but I'm sure it should be okay for 2+ months. Let me know.

bahwm

CAGrl wrote:Do you want me to hold your wine until the rpm tour? I don't have the optimal storage conditions but I'm sure it should be okay for 2+ months. Let me know.

OK, sounds like a plan. Thank you!

mommadeb1

bahwm wrote:Safe travels all! I SO wish we could be joining you guys! I had no idea!

I wish you guys could be there also...I would love to meet you!!