fredrinaldi

quality posts: 34 Private Messages fredrinaldi
mschauber wrote:Yes, very creepy... So let me know who she is, hehehe...

hey thats my daughter !!!!!

jk

mschauber

quality posts: 40 Private Messages mschauber

If these came two in a box, at this price, I'd buy... Would look nice in my hall on either side of a little gallery of my photos.

(PS: Photos I have taken, not photos of myself ;))

--
Hey you, out there in the cold; Getting lonely, getting old; Can you feel me? - Pink Floyd/Roger Waters
My CT

mschauber

fredrinaldi wrote:hey thats my daughter !!!!!

jk

We're only talking about looking... Even the woot censors were ok with that, hehehe..

--
Hey you, out there in the cold; Getting lonely, getting old; Can you feel me? - Pink Floyd/Roger Waters
My CT

seahokedrama

quality posts: 30 Private Messages seahokedrama
mschauber wrote:If these came two in a box, at this price, I'd buy... Would look nice in my hall on either side of a little gallery of my photos.

You take photos of yourself?

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

I confess. I come to wine.woot for the food. I love the salty cheeses and the artisan chocolates from Utah, and the toffee from California. I've bought other foods as well, but those were the most stellar.

Although I come for the food, I also bought wine aerators here as well, for myself and for gifts. And I can't forget my wine chart and maps.

I don't think any of those items belong on home.woot. I think the current item could go there, but since it actually is wine related, it can sell for more money here.

joeythechum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joeythechum
mschauber wrote:Yes, very creepy... So let me know who she is, hehehe...

LOL!! Actually I'm selling these online for only only $21.99 and I'm making a killing, that's why nobody is buying them here.

Again I'm in fantasy land......

mschauber

mschauber wrote:If these came two in a box, at this price, I'd buy... Would look nice in my hall on either side of a little gallery of my photos.

Anyone know if the votive it permanently attached? Would make nice non-tea light sconces..

--
My CT

mschauber

seahokedrama wrote:You take photos of yourself?

Yeah, you have a problem with that? I thought only my mirror would complain, now fellow wine.wooters are? Wow, a new low ::sulking::

--
My CT

justinacton

quality posts: 4 Private Messages justinacton

Food.Woot?

bradsbabe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bradsbabe
justinacton wrote:Food.Woot?

No... foodie.woot

mhodges

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mhodges

Reminds me of my favorite piece of "Man Cave" furniture of all time.

My uncle lives in the middle of Kentucky Bourbon country. He goes to the brewerys, buys the old barrels, cuts them into a "chair shape" with a high back. He uses a dense foam in the chair bottom and back. Every time you sit in the chair you are surrounded with bourbon smell!

The smell also lasts forever. He did the first one 20 years ago, and it still is aromatic.

funbunny

quality posts: 25 Private Messages funbunny

I wish wine.woot would put up a whole barrel. I make sculpture and other things out of staves so I don't need to buy this stuff, but $5 shipping on a barrel would be awesome! Yeah, yeah I know, never gonna happen.

"Wine is sunshine held together by water" - Galileo Galilei