+ Add a Comment

chennai8


quality posts: 2 Private Messages chennai8
Mavyn wrote:damping



vamping

neyfam2000 wrote:Woot!--going from "Deal-a-day" to "Site-a-day"

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
chennai8 wrote:vamping



camping

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Mavyn wrote:camping



cramping

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

thenativesarerestless


quality posts: 5 Private Messages thenativesarerestless
AZGman wrote:cramping



crimping

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
thenativesarerestless wrote:crimping



scrimping

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
AZGman wrote:scrimping



shrimping

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
AZGman wrote:scrimping



shrimping

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

osters5


quality posts: 0 Private Messages osters5
Mavyn wrote:shrimping



rhere is no word that you can change out of that except for going back to the original:

scrimping

now people try to change it to a word that people can build off of!!!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
osters5 wrote:rhere is no word that you can change out of that except for going back to the original:

scrimping

now people try to change it to a word that people can build off of!!!




Show us the way wordmeister.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

osters5


quality posts: 0 Private Messages osters5
AZGman wrote:Show us the way wordmeister.



here's a word from scrimping:

crimping

tinsoldiergt


quality posts: 3 Private Messages tinsoldiergt
osters5 wrote:here's a word from scrimping:

crimping



Hasn't it already been used?

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
tinsoldiergt wrote:Hasn't it already been used?



Yes it has:

thenativesarerestless wrote:crimping



Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
osters5 wrote:here's a word from scrimping:

crimping



Pay attention.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

osters5


quality posts: 0 Private Messages osters5
AZGman wrote:Pay attention.



oh.... well then i guess this is done.

new word?

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
osters5 wrote:oh.... well then i guess this is done.

new word?



Lead off!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

osters5


quality posts: 0 Private Messages osters5
AZGman wrote:Lead off!



so here's a new one:

Deer

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
osters5 wrote:so here's a new one:

Deer



leer

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

tinsoldiergt


quality posts: 3 Private Messages tinsoldiergt
AZGman wrote:leer



leek

lxzndr


quality posts: 3 Private Messages lxzndr
tinsoldiergt wrote:leek



leak

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
lxzndr wrote:leak



lean

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

thenativesarerestless


quality posts: 5 Private Messages thenativesarerestless
AZGman wrote:lean



elan

tinsoldiergt


quality posts: 3 Private Messages tinsoldiergt

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
tinsoldiergt wrote:lane



wane

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

tinsoldiergt


quality posts: 3 Private Messages tinsoldiergt
AZGman wrote:wane



waned

osters5


quality posts: 0 Private Messages osters5
tinsoldiergt wrote:waned



caned

tinsoldiergt


quality posts: 3 Private Messages tinsoldiergt
osters5 wrote:caned



canoed

thenativesarerestless


quality posts: 5 Private Messages thenativesarerestless
tinsoldiergt wrote:canoed



deacon

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
lplady wrote:beacon



bacon (mmmmmm . . . baaaaaacon!!!)

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
AZGman wrote:bacon (mmmmmm . . . baaaaaacon!!!)



baron

thenativesarerestless


quality posts: 5 Private Messages thenativesarerestless
lplady wrote:baron



baton

tinsoldiergt


quality posts: 3 Private Messages tinsoldiergt

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
tinsoldiergt wrote:baston



bastion

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

thenativesarerestless


quality posts: 5 Private Messages thenativesarerestless
pooflady wrote:bastion



basion

Turken


quality posts: 5 Private Messages Turken

osters5


quality posts: 0 Private Messages osters5

does anyone agree that its time for a new word?? i know, we just did one, but i cant find any words out of "bonsai".

tinsoldiergt


quality posts: 3 Private Messages tinsoldiergt
osters5 wrote:does anyone agree that its time for a new word?? i know, we just did one, but i cant find any words out of "bonsai".



Word scrambler says that 'bonsai' can be rearranged into 'sabino'. I had no idea what it was so I had to google it. It's a type of Pinto horse, who would have thunk?

It's kind of a cheat, but:

Sabino

thenativesarerestless


quality posts: 5 Private Messages thenativesarerestless
tinsoldiergt wrote:Word scrambler says that 'bonsai' can be rearranged into 'sabino'. I had no idea what it was so I had to google it. It's a type of Pinto horse, who would have thunk?

It's kind of a cheat, but:

Sabino



i know this isn't proper - i'm using two rules at once.
feel free to skip over this or negate it if it is unacceptable.

albinos

eta - there's actually a word

sabinol

this from medical dictionary:
"n chief constituent of savin oil, an acrid oil from the fresh tops of
Juniperus sabina. It has been used in folk medicine as an anthelmintic, emmenagogue, and antirheumatic and in perfumery; may cause violent gastrointestinal irritation and hematuria when administered internally; fatal poisoning has resulted from its use as an abortifacient."


osters5


quality posts: 0 Private Messages osters5

Ok i'm starting a new word whether you guys like it or not :P

Fish

tinsoldiergt


quality posts: 3 Private Messages tinsoldiergt
osters5 wrote:Ok i'm starting a new word whether you guys like it or not :P

Fish



wish