0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

HitAnyKey42

quality posts: 29 Private Messages HitAnyKey42

MMMmmmmmMmmmMMmm.....cheeeeeeessseeeeee.....

My Cellar
In a Glorious Marriage.Woot with cheron98
NYC Tastings

Cesare

quality posts: 1645 Private Messages Cesare

Beehive Cheese Award Winning Promontory and TeaHive - 2 Pound Pack
$29.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Cheese
PRODUCTS:
1 1 lb TeaHive
1 1 lb Promontory

Website

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

chefferz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chefferz

Picked some of this up at Wegmans once, granted not a 2lb pack but was still amazing.

lkwcpa

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lkwcpa

I bought cheese to move it along. You're welcome. Works out for both of us.

wolfwood316

quality posts: 8 Private Messages wolfwood316

Got this brand, but not these varieties a long time ago from wine.woot. I'm a little sad the Seahive isn't on offer this time around, because it is spectacular. Also got a coffee-rubbed one, Barely Buzzed, if I remember right. A lot of wooters liked it, but it did nothing for me.

I can't speak for the Teahive, it seems to be new. But I have had the Promontory, and it's very nice. This deal is probably worth pulling the trigger, I doubt you'll be disappointed.

grubber

quality posts: 2 Private Messages grubber

What a friend we have in cheeses.

myarmer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages myarmer

I ordered when they offered this before. That offering had the lavender one.

My b/f and I LOVED THE CHEESE LAST TIME! I hope this one is as good as the last.

In for one.

50 wine woots, 39 woots, 11 kids woots, 11 shirt woots, 6 home woots, 6 sellout woots, 1 sport woot, 1 Tools & Garden woot, 1 Accessories & Watches Woot.
126 Total Woots!

wordek

quality posts: 23 Private Messages wordek

Got the lavender and buzzed offer last time...amazing stuff. No hesitation pushing the yellow button for this!:-)

swmbo

quality posts: 4 Private Messages swmbo

I absolutely adore Beehive cheeses, they're delicious. Now I wish I had a time machine so I could go into the future and have my purchase right now!

offeredremains

quality posts: 0 Private Messages offeredremains

I live about half a mile from beehive cheese. We buy all our cheese there. It's spectacular! Some of the best cheese money can buy IMO. You won't be disappointed. The promontory is especially amazing.

texacaliali

quality posts: 136 Private Messages texacaliali

Guest Blogger

grubber wrote:What a friend we have in cheeses.

+1

WineDavid was my Boss!

Apathy0

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Apathy0

(insert *this isn't wine* comment here)

ALthough I am hopeful to see a few certain wines during this woot-off, my checkbook is pleased to see items like aprons & cheeses that I can resist.
I may, however, only be able to resist the cheese because I am currently in Europe being spoiled by Dutch & French dairy products.
Yet it is nice to know that my wallet can rest easy for an hour or so while the cheese stands alone.

katerees711

quality posts: 1 Private Messages katerees711

I'm in. I hope this cheese is half as good as the comments promise. mmm. cheese.

timwelsh

quality posts: 22 Private Messages timwelsh
offeredremains wrote:I live about half a mile from beehive cheese. We buy all our cheese there. It's spectacular! Some of the best cheese money can buy IMO. You won't be disappointed. The promontory is especially amazing.

Stop by for a free bag of Squeaky Cheese

/tim

CoconutExtreme

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CoconutExtreme

I love cheese so much and lately I've been hitting up local cheese shops for the best stuff I can find.

I'm willing to spend on this but can anyone tell me about the flavor?

I tend to like sharper and aged cheeses, will I like this?

Thank you!

gigi889

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gigi889

maybe some sea salt caramels soon ))

lkwcpa

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lkwcpa
timwelsh wrote:Stop by for a free bag of Squeaky Cheese

/tim

Would be good idea to include squeaky cheese in the next beehive woot offering!!

TrippingOverDogs

quality posts: 5 Private Messages TrippingOverDogs

Cheeses love me, this I know...

In for one!

kapamelbka

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kapamelbka

Bought the other offering (barely buzzed) last time and it was fantastic. i am sure this wont disappoint either.

twstdvn

quality posts: 72 Private Messages twstdvn

I picked up some of this when it was on Woot a few months ago - good stuff!

Just purchased some local artisinal cheese on Friday and spent $90 - I think I'm in for one of these!

lightknight

quality posts: 7 Private Messages lightknight

I've ordered from Beehive here on woot twice. (one pound packs each time). They have a distinctive flavor and have been excellent each time. I strongly recommend trying them even if you aren't too familiar with cheese.

reheiser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages reheiser

The order management system (OMS) is terribly slow today.

neverfirst

PraiseCheeses

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PraiseCheeses

Excited about this cheese!! We need a cheese woot in addition to the wine woot.

jbowcutt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbowcutt

Probably a dumb question, but I see no mention of how this is packed. I'm assuming it's kept cold somehow.. dry ice? & is it overnighted?

polishwine

quality posts: 1 Private Messages polishwine

A few questions:
-How long will this cheese stay fresh in the refrigerator if sealed?
-Once opened what is the best way to store and how long can it be expected to last?
-Someone told me that with some cheeses if mold forms on the outside (and it hasn't become slimy) you can cut it off and continue eating. True?

jbrava

quality posts: 15 Private Messages jbrava

In for 1. I've never been disappointed by the cheese from wine.woot! I can't wait until this one comes in the mail!

Ozmodiar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ozmodiar

In for one.

bigfatbass

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bigfatbass

Great cheese for sure, but for $17.50lb it better be! Can't pull the trigger. I have a Wegman's down the road that supplies me with spectacularly good stuff for much, much, less.

smells like death in here.

trillian1228

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trillian1228
timwelsh wrote:Stop by for a free bag of Squeaky Cheese

/tim

We used to lived in South Weber, just across the river from Uintah, where there factory is located. I loved picking up a bag of squeaky cheese, and their cheese. It is wonderful, you will not be disappointed.

trillian1228

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trillian1228
CoconutExtreme wrote:I love cheese so much and lately I've been hitting up local cheese shops for the best stuff I can find.

I'm willing to spend on this but can anyone tell me about the flavor?

I tend to like sharper and aged cheeses, will I like this?

Thank you!

I would say yes, you will like this this if you like sharper aged cheeses.

krissyMS

quality posts: 5 Private Messages krissyMS

Just found about the woot off right now and saw the beehive collection... in for one!! had the barely buzzed at another woot offering and LOVED LOVED LOVED it...

timwelsh

jbowcutt wrote:Probably a dumb question, but I see no mention of how this is packed. I'm assuming it's kept cold somehow.. dry ice? & is it overnighted?

We'll ship the cheese to arrive in good condition. Ice, insulation and packaging will be determined by your location and your temperature.

/tim

1rayburn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 1rayburn

Cheeses Sliced, bring on the Corison/Kronos/Ty Caton already!

/ducks tomato

squarerootofpi

quality posts: 8 Private Messages squarerootofpi

I want to try this, but want to know how this is packaged and shipped.

I live in Florida, where our cool autumn weather gets as low as 80 F at night.

Should I not bother with an order? I've been burned by ordering dairy on woot before. I don't want to pay $30+ for a box of warm, melted cheese.

timwelsh

polishwine wrote:A few questions:
-How long will this cheese stay fresh in the refrigerator if sealed?
-Once opened what is the best way to store and how long can it be expected to last?
-Someone told me that with some cheeses if mold forms on the outside (and it hasn't become slimy) you can cut it off and continue eating. True?

The cheese will arrive in vacuum sealed packages. It will age fine for 3 months in your refrigerator if our original package is unopened.

Once opened, eat it within a week. Wrap unused portion tightly in saran wrap to keep oxygen away from the cheese.

If the mold is blue, green or white it should be OK to trim and eat.

lightknight

quality posts: 7 Private Messages lightknight
squarerootofpi wrote:I want to try this, but want to know how this is packaged and shipped.

Should I not bother with an order? I've been burned by ordering dairy on woot before. I don't want to pay $30+ for a box of warm, melted cheese.

Each time I've ordered they put several refreezeable icepacks in the box (icepacks that I keep and reuse). Neither of the times I ordered resulted in melted cheeze. There was a time when I accidentally had it shipped to my parents and they just put it aside for me for a few days. But it ended up being fine.

timwelsh

squarerootofpi wrote:I want to try this, but want to know how this is packaged and shipped.

We will ship FedEx 2 day to Florida in an insulated box with ice. Your cheese should arrive cool. Get it in the refrigerator and make plans to enjoy.

jnow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jnow

I think our pallet load of BeeHive cheese is due in tomorrow; can't wait to put it into chef hands around Michigan. (And not to mention my own!)

tagbiker

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tagbiker

Anybody gotten their cheese yet? I still dont have so much as a tracking number. At least the weather is colder so it wont melt.