KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Nitetigrezz wrote:Pffft, always for me! All zeh last posts are mine, mine I say!

Last Post



Ha rookie!

LP

Top Pic:

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Nitetigrezz wrote:After reading those depressing lyrics though (is it sad I recognized all the songs? x.x),



Nitetigrezz wrote:I actually just turned 30 this past May



you are too young to remember some of them.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
no1 wrote:you are too young to remember some of them.



Hush now!

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz

KT, you win with that Rookie cover XD

no1 wrote:you are too young to remember some of them.



Ah but I was raised with parents and an older brother who all had great taste! And The Freshman still makes me cry v.v

LP

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Nitetigrezz wrote:KT, you win with that Rookie cover XD



Ah but I was raised with parents and an older brother who all had great taste! And The Freshman still makes me cry v.v

LP



Actually, I'm KtC, you see when I got here during the broccoli and carrots days there was a very active KT, she owns Misfits, she doesn't play here anymore

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
KtCallista wrote:Actually, I'm KtC, you see when I got here during the broccoli and carrots days there was a very active KT, she owns Misfits, she doesn't play here anymore

LP



Ooo I'll remember that then. Sucks that she's not around anymore.

You can call me Nite, Niti, Munchkin, Munch, Shorty, Short Stuff, or Hey you

LP

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Nitetigrezz wrote:Ooo I'll remember that then. Sucks that she's not around anymore.

You can call me Nite, Niti, Munchkin, Munch, Shorty, Short Stuff, or Hey you

LP



Excellent *rubs hands together and grins evilly*

Last Post to you Shorty

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
KtCallista wrote:Excellent *rubs hands together and grins evilly*

Last Post to you Shorty



Oh boy, what have I started XD

Last Post back atcha KtC!

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Nitetigrezz wrote:Oh boy, what have I started XD

Last Post back atcha KtC!



Don't worry,I'm not that evil.

Lastest Postest

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
KtCallista wrote:Don't worry,I'm not that evil.

Lastest Postest



Are you sure about that?

Lastester Postester

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Nitetigrezz wrote:Are you sure about that?

Lastester Postester



I could check I suppose.

Last POST

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
KtCallista wrote:I could check I suppose.

Last POST



You might want to do that, and leave the last post to me! Bwahahaha... oh wait, I typed out that last part....

LAST POST

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Nitetigrezz wrote:You might want to do that, and leave the last post to me! Bwahahaha... oh wait, I typed out that last part....

LAST POST



Are you sure?

Last Post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
KtCallista wrote:Are you sure?

Last Post



I suppose just because I see it on my screen doesn't mean much. Hrm....

Last Post

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Nitetigrezz wrote:I suppose just because I see it on my screen doesn't mean much. Hrm....

Last Post



I try not to encourage my darker self.

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
KtCallista wrote:I try not to encourage my darker self.

LP



Yet it can be so much fun!

Last Post

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Nitetigrezz wrote:Yet it can be so much fun!

Last Post



Yeah until the world ends

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
KtCallista wrote:Yeah until the world ends

LP



Good point. Maybe save it until we colonize Mars?

Last Post

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Nitetigrezz wrote:Good point. Maybe save it until we colonize Mars?

Last Post



Oh I so want to do that!


LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
KtCallista wrote:Oh I so want to do that!


LP



Should be coming up soon enough. Have you head of the privately funded one way trip they took in applications for?

Last Poster

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Nitetigrezz wrote:Should be coming up soon enough. Have you head of the privately funded one way trip they took in applications for?

Last Poster



yeah, but I don't qualify.

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
KtCallista wrote:yeah, but I don't qualify.

LP



I have too much here to stay for, like my Spirit and my dad xp

LP

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Nitetigrezz wrote:I have too much here to stay for, like my Spirit and my dad xp

LP



I'd take them with me. Really I just want a ship, we'd do the supply runs :D

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

GodfatherND


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
KtCallista wrote:I'd take them with me. Really I just want a ship, we'd do the supply runs :D

LP



Today is the 5-year anniversary of my house being hit by a tornado. Ugh. I'm thankful no one was injured during the storm.

Basements are good hiding places.

LP

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
KtCallista wrote:I'd take them with me. Really I just want a ship, we'd do the supply runs :D

LP



That would be so much fun XD I remember how much I used to want to be an astronaut growing up. I was so sure I'd be the first woman to walk on the moon XD

GodfatherND wrote:Today is the 5-year anniversary of my house being hit by a tornado. Ugh. I'm thankful no one was injured during the storm.

Basements are good hiding places.

LP



o.o I'm glad you and yours were alright! My dad used to live in Tornado Alley. Just from what he's told me, I always wondered if a tornado or an earth quake was worse (used to live in SoCal back when earthquakes were rather common, or at least their aftershocks).

LP

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

Welcome to last post Nitetigrezz!

I'll take the burden of holding last post from you now. Thanks for keeping it safe in my absence.

lp

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
lplady wrote:Welcome to last post Nitetigrezz!

I'll take the burden of holding last post from you now. Thanks for keeping it safe in my absence.

lp



Oh that's so kind of you, but I couldn't possibly let you carry such a heavy burden.

LP

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Nitetigrezz wrote:Oh that's so kind of you, but I couldn't possibly let you carry such a heavy burden.

LP



I'm glad you are all safe and happy anniversary Godfather

Welcome Home Lplady, looking lovely as always.

I'll just take this last post from the rookie.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
KtCallista wrote:I'm glad you are all safe and happy anniversary Godfather

Welcome Home Lplady, looking lovely as always.

I'll just take this last post from the rookie.



Nah, I think it looks best when with someone shiney and new like me!

LP

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Nitetigrezz wrote:Nah, I think it looks best when with someone shiney and new like me!

LP



awww you're so cute.

Last Post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
KtCallista wrote:awww you're so cute.

Last Post



Thanks m'dear! I'm also very right!

LP XD

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Nitetigrezz wrote:Thanks m'dear! I'm also very right!

LP XD



I disagree

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
KtCallista wrote:I disagree

LP



Well you can disagree all you want, but there's no fighting facts.

Last Post

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Nitetigrezz wrote:Well you can disagree all you want, but there's no fighting facts.

Last Post



Good thing the only thing you've presented are opinions

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
KtCallista wrote:Good thing the only thing you've presented are opinions

LP



Except for this little fact:

Last Post is mine!

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
Nitetigrezz wrote:Well you can disagree all you want, but there's no fighting facts.

Last Post



Nope, KtC is correct. Sorry!

Godfather, glad you came through it. Happy healthy Anniversary!

And with that folks it's time to call it a night. Lots to gets done before I hit the pillow.

Good night!

lassssst post



Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
lplady wrote:Nope, KtC is correct. Sorry!

Godfather, glad you came through it. Happy healthy Anniversary!

And with that folks it's time to call it a night. Lots to gets done before I hit the pillow.

Good night!

lassssst post



Dream sweet Poof, slumber well, as I slip this last post out from your grasp.

Yep. Last Post. Mine!

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
lplady wrote:Nope, KtC is correct. Sorry!

Godfather, glad you came through it. Happy healthy Anniversary!

And with that folks it's time to call it a night. Lots to gets done before I hit the pillow.

Good night!

lassssst post




Rest well lplady, I'll keep this Last Post safe for you while you rest.

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
KtCallista wrote:Rest well lplady, I'll keep this Last Post safe for you while you rest.

LP



You're assuming you'll manage to keep ahold of it!

LP

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Nitetigrezz wrote:You're assuming you'll manage to keep ahold of it!

LP



Shouldn't have gone to bed early it didn't really help anyway.

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!