KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
GodfatherND wrote:The date will be Dec 21, 2012, according to the Mayans. So, I'm not going to buy Christmas presents, just in case.

LP



Umm Ok... My daughter's due date was the 21st of December.... her birthday is the 11th though.

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

GodfatherND


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
KtCallista wrote:Umm Ok... My daughter's due date was the 21st of December.... her birthday is the 11th though.

LP



It seems every two years we have an "end of the world" scare. I guess one of these times, they'll be correct! Maybe in a billion years or so.

LP

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
GodfatherND wrote:It seems every two years we have an "end of the world" scare. I guess one of these times, they'll be correct! Maybe in a billion years or so.

LP



sure why not!

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:Didn't they find another calendar or something.... I thought I heard that somewhere and ignored it in general

Last Post



No, they say it will just reset and start again.

But we might all be her next dec 21, just in case we may really get the


last post

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

GodfatherND


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
dontwantaname wrote:No, they say it will just reset and start again.

But we might all be her next dec 21, just in case we may really get the


last post



I'll be here and still hoping for the

Last Post

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
GodfatherND wrote:I'll be here and still hoping for the

Last Post



Same here

Last Post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

GodfatherND


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
KtCallista wrote:Same here

Last Post



G'morning world!

LP

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
GodfatherND wrote:G'morning world!

LP



Last Post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

GodfatherND


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
KtCallista wrote:Last Post



Last Post

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

GodfatherND wrote:Last Post



No, it wasn't the


last post

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:No, it wasn't the


last post



Head throbbing, uggh....

Last Post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

GodfatherND


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
KtCallista wrote:Head throbbing, uggh....

Last Post



No fun.

LP

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
GodfatherND wrote:No fun.

LP



No, and the caffiene didn't kick it like it's supposed to and after I was remarkably sleepy. I pushed through because I had to (needed to get kids and take kids to karate and return kids home). Then I was feeling a bit better and finally awake, go figure.

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
GodfatherND wrote:G'morning world!

LP



Good morning to you too.

KtC, glad you're feeling better.

An I should be sleeping before the sun comes up...

last post.

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
lplady wrote:Good morning to you too.

KtC, glad you're feeling better.

An I should be sleeping before the sun comes up...

last post.



Not 100%, but it's mostly gone. We'll see if it comes back when I wake up. Need to throw a big fat log on the fire and I'm heading for my pillow too!

Goodnight lplady!

Last Post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
KtCallista wrote:Not 100%, but it's mostly gone. We'll see if it comes back when I wake up. Need to throw a big fat log on the fire and I'm heading for my pillow too!

Goodnight lplady!

Last Post



Isn't it early in the season to be cold enough for a fire?

Goodnight! Sleep well!

lp

GodfatherND


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
lplady wrote:Isn't it early in the season to be cold enough for a fire?

Goodnight! Sleep well!

lp



We had snow today in North Dakota. Low tonight will be 16.

Last Post

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
GodfatherND wrote:We had snow today in North Dakota. Low tonight will be 16.

Last Post



Brrr
How much snow?

lp

GodfatherND


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
lplady wrote:Brrr
How much snow?

lp



The ground was too warm for it to stick. Yesterday, it was just a trace. Today, I'd guess we had from 0.5 to 1.0 inches of snow. Low tonight of 21 with snow expected. I'd rather have snow than a hurricane!

LP

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
GodfatherND wrote:The ground was too warm for it to stick. Yesterday, it was just a trace. Today, I'd guess we had from 0.5 to 1.0 inches of snow. Low tonight of 21 with snow expected. I'd rather have snow than a hurricane!

LP



Me too!!!

I actually prefer the colder weather verses hot and humid. Summer use to be my favorite season, now it's the one I dread.

lp

GodfatherND


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
lplady wrote:Me too!!!

I actually prefer the colder weather verses hot and humid. Summer use to be my favorite season, now it's the one I dread.

lp



I feel the same way.

Last Cool Post

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
GodfatherND wrote:I feel the same way.

Last Cool Post



I'll third that!

We had snow stick Friday, but it's gotten warm now so it's raining again.

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
KtCallista wrote:I'll third that!

We had snow stick Friday, but it's gotten warm now so it's raining again.

LP



How's your dad been feeling?
I haven't been on Facebook in a while so sorry if I missed a posting on how he's doing.

BTW: Tennis, how have you been lately?

lp

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
lplady wrote:How's your dad been feeling?
I haven't been on Facebook in a while so sorry if I missed a posting on how he's doing.

BTW: Tennis, how have you been lately?

lp



He's doing alright. He's cleared of the cancer, but will keep getting checks. They are actually coming up for a short trip. One of their friends, whom lives up here, is getting remarried in 2 weeks so they are going to come stay with us a couple days.

I'm excited, we haven't seen them since last spring!

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
KtCallista wrote:He's doing alright. He's cleared of the cancer, but will keep getting checks. They are actually coming up for a short trip. One of their friends, whom lives up here, is getting remarried in 2 weeks so they are going to come stay with us a couple days.

I'm excited, we haven't seen them since last spring!

LP



That's great to hear!

lp

GodfatherND


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
lplady wrote:That's great to hear!

lp



Last Post

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
lplady wrote:That's great to hear!

lp



Yup!

Last Post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

GodfatherND


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
KtCallista wrote:Yup!

Last Post



LP

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
GodfatherND wrote:LP



Last should be an early night Post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
KtCallista wrote:Last should be an early night Post



Last of the Last Posts.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
SkekTek wrote:Last of the Last Posts.



Ha! Sorry, not yet. Nice to see you around last post again and glad you have power/net to post.

lp

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista

Long day over, going with Ver1 on the all day field trip tomorrow. Yay me!

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
KtCallista wrote:Long day over, going with Ver1 on the all day field trip tomorrow. Yay me!

LP



Woohoo!

What kind of field trip is it? Have fun!

lp

GodfatherND


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
lplady wrote:Woohoo!

What kind of field trip is it? Have fun!

lp



Happy birthday to me!
LP

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
GodfatherND wrote:Happy birthday to me!
LP



Happy Birthday!



(ok, not the best image for you, but I hope it will amuse you).



Lplady- it was a trip to the University to see the art museum, wildlife museum, planetarium, chemistry demo, and birds of prey (rehabilitation center).

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

GodfatherND


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
KtCallista wrote:Happy Birthday!



(ok, not the best image for you, but I hope it will amuse you).


LP



Thanks! I was actually able to translate it!

LP

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
GodfatherND wrote:Thanks! I was actually able to translate it!

LP



Well that's pretty awesome! What does it say? I just grabbed it because I thought it would be cool for you, but I wasn't sure how much you knew/liked hieroglyphs. I don't think it helps that I'm listening to Red Pyramid (a fictional story about kids who practice Ancient Egyptian magic) while the kids fall asleep.

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

GodfatherND


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
KtCallista wrote:Well that's pretty awesome! What does it say? I just grabbed it because I thought it would be cool for you, but I wasn't sure how much you knew/liked hieroglyphs. I don't think it helps that I'm listening to Red Pyramid (a fictional story about kids who practice Ancient Egyptian magic) while the kids fall asleep.

LP



The writing should be from right to left (I believe), but in the photo, it is from left to right. It says, "Happy Birthday"

Last Post

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
KtCallista wrote:Happy Birthday!



(ok, not the best image for you, but I hope it will amuse you).



Lplady- it was a trip to the University to see the art museum, wildlife museum, planetarium, chemistry demo, and birds of prey (rehabilitation center).

LP



Sounds great KtC!

Belated Happy Birthday to you Godfather!!!

lp

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
lplady wrote:Sounds great KtC!

Belated Happy Birthday to you Godfather!!!

lp



Thanks for translating Godfather, I assumed it would say something of that nature.

And off to karate we go!

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!