Krugsters

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Krugsters

I still have your bottles resting in cool, 55 degree comfort with your names on them.

If you would like your bottles at the clambake folks, please let me know and I can pass them off to Cesare for delivery.

Otherwise they are here, tempting me, everyday like a siren's song to drink them.

dsapp

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dsapp
Krugsters wrote:I still have your bottles resting in cool, 55 degree comfort with your names on them.

If you would like your bottles at the clambake folks, please let me know and I can pass them off to Cesare for delivery.

Otherwise they are here, tempting me, everyday like a siren's song to drink them.

Just wondering: Will you be at the Woot gathering in Harlem next weekend?

polarbear22

quality posts: 35 Private Messages polarbear22
Krugsters wrote:I still have your bottles resting in cool, 55 degree comfort with your names on them.

I am hoping for delivery at the clambake if it works. Otherwise, your storage is as good as mine. Thanks for taking good care of all of them.

Polar bears are meant to be clever, very clever. They are the Einsteins of the bear community. - Anonymous
Please donate to the 2014 MS Bike Ride
Want to read what SonomaBouliste has to say about wine?
Ddeuddeg Cheesecake Cookbook
My Cellar

HitAnyKey42

quality posts: 29 Private Messages HitAnyKey42

I keep meaning to call or email you. The Friday of the clambake (ie. 8/5) I'm picking up Cat from LGA early in the morning. We're planning on then heading into the city for a bit before making our way up to CT.
We were hoping to meet up with you (maybe for lunch or something?) or at the very least stop by to pick up the bottles for myself, PB, D-dog, & dsapp. Let me know if anything like that will work for you.
I'll also try to get around to emailing or calling you.

My Cellar
In a Glorious Marriage.Woot with cheron98
NYC Tastings

Krugsters

dsapp wrote:Just wondering: Will you be at the Woot gathering in Harlem next weekend?

No, we will be away. That is my birthday weekend. I would say I could leave it with my doorman but the storage room is about 100 degrees right now.

Krugsters

HitAnyKey42 wrote:I keep meaning to call or email you. The Friday of the clambake (ie. 8/5) I'm picking up Cat from LGA early in the morning. We're planning on then heading into the city for a bit before making our way up to CT.
We were hoping to meet up with you (maybe for lunch or something?) or at the very least stop by to pick up the bottles for myself, PB, D-dog, & dsapp. Let me know if anything like that will work for you.
I'll also try to get around to emailing or calling you.

We would LOVE that! Shamer will be working but me and the girls would love to hang out. Awesome idea.

ddeuddeg

quality posts: 35 Private Messages ddeuddeg

Can't have my bottle tempting you, can we? I'll be happy to have you pass it along to Cesare or HAK for delivery at the clambake. Thanks.
Sorry you and yours won't be there, though.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook

dsapp

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dsapp

HAK's plan is fine with me too. Thanks so much! Sorry we will be missing you, twice.

Krugsters

dsapp wrote:HAK's plan is fine with me too. Thanks so much! Sorry we will be missing you, twice.

OK, will pass them off for the clambake. This event was all filled up by the time we got round to the posts. Plus it's really hard with the girls to do events like this right now since they are so active and don't sit still very long. Perhaps next year...

Krugsters

d-Dog. P-bear and HAK...your bottles are now with Cesare.

and dsapp was well.

polarbear22

Krugsters wrote:d-Dog. P-bear and HAK...your bottles are now with Cesare.

and dsapp was well.

Thank you for receiving and storing.

Polar bears are meant to be clever, very clever. They are the Einsteins of the bear community. - Anonymous
My Cellar

HitAnyKey42

Krugsters wrote:d-Dog. P-bear and HAK...your bottles are now with Cesare.

and dsapp was well.

You still going to meet up with Cat & I on Friday for lunch? Even though we won't be coming to you to pick up the wine, we can still visit.
Maybe eat somewhere that's part of the Restaurant Week stuff? I've never done any of the Restaurant Week things before.

My Cellar
NYC Tastings

random122

quality posts: 6 Private Messages random122

HitAnyKey42

random122 wrote:1811 Château d'Yquem sold for 75,000 pounds!

Yeah, saw that. Though something tells me I won't be holding onto my bottles that long.
But it sure would be nice to sell a bottle of wine for $122,000 dollars.

My Cellar
NYC Tastings

evillica

quality posts: 4 Private Messages evillica
random122 wrote:1811 Château d'Yquem sold for 75,000 pounds!

came here to make sure this was mentioned... i'll go back to lurking now...

polarbear22

evillica wrote:came here to make sure this was mentioned... i'll go back to lurking now...

Thanks for breaking your lurking. Enjoy it when we get some fresh air. Lord knows we need it.

My Cellar

Krugsters

HitAnyKey42 wrote:You still going to meet up with Cat & I on Friday for lunch? Even though we won't be coming to you to pick up the wine, we can still visit.
Maybe eat somewhere that's part of the Restaurant Week stuff? I've never done any of the Restaurant Week things before.

Brain Freeze!!...which Friday is this? This week? If so we're good to go, might be best to come over since the girls now nap later and I've no sitter. They have a hard time sitting in restaurants at the moment.

HitAnyKey42

Krugsters wrote:Brain Freeze!!...which Friday is this? This week? If so we're good to go, might be best to come over since the girls now nap later and I've no sitter. They have a hard time sitting in restaurants at the moment.

Next Friday, 8/5. Original plan was to come in to see you and pick up the wine, but since you've handed that off to Cesare the picking up of the wine part won't be necessary.
It's before we head on up to CT for the clambake.

My Cellar
NYC Tastings

edthebedhead

quality posts: 4 Private Messages edthebedhead

Haven't heard about this one. Sounds tempting.

Krugsters

HitAnyKey42 wrote:Next Friday, 8/5. Original plan was to come in to see you and pick up the wine, but since you've handed that off to Cesare the picking up of the wine part won't be necessary.
It's before we head on up to CT for the clambake.

Awesome! Just shoot me an email a day or two before.

joelsisk

quality posts: 10 Private Messages joelsisk

1996 & 1998 Château d'Yquem Sauternes 375ml Duo for $310 @ lot18. If you have any more credits, you could get these for a steal...

HitAnyKey42

joelsisk wrote:1996 & 1998 Château d'Yquem Sauternes 375ml Duo for $310 @ lot18. If you have any more credits, you could get these for a steal...

Though it's pretty much only a steal if you are using credits. Since if you check wine-searcher.com you'd find that you could get the bottles elsewhere for quite a bit cheaper. I really wish I still had a hundred or so left of credits.

My Cellar
NYC Tastings

joelsisk

HitAnyKey42 wrote:Though it's pretty much only a steal if you are using credits. Since if you check wine-searcher.com you'd find that you could get the bottles elsewhere for quite a bit cheaper. I really wish I still had a hundred or so left of credits.

yeah, I just bought using my last voucher plus bonus credits a couple weeks back... $95 that cost me only $20...

HitAnyKey42

joelsisk wrote:yeah, I just bought using my last voucher plus bonus credits a couple weeks back... $95 that cost me only $20...

Lucky you.

My Cellar
NYC Tastings

joelsisk

Invino has the 2005 CdY, 750ml, for $189

pcuccaro

quality posts: 8 Private Messages pcuccaro
joelsisk wrote:Invino has the 2005 CdY, 750ml, for $189

It's the Bordeaux Blanc though. It's a dry wine. Has anyone tried their dry wine?

Fill your glass when it is empty, empty it when it is full, never leave it empty, never leave it full.
Italian proverb