cheryldcummings

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheryldcummings

I managed to somehow resist the first offering of this... not this one though. In for 1! Nom nom nom!

tytiger58

quality posts: 73 Private Messages tytiger58
RyanCianfarani wrote:lol yes thank god for bad rumors! Did you see my post above though and why this might be the longest woot off yet?

To much Roadhouse Zin today or I must be brain dead!

Cheers!

What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch? ~ W. C. Fields

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used” Hunter S Thompson

gilda345

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gilda345

I'm a newbie, can someone fill me in on "The Book of Crap"?

dewthedru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dewthedru
gilda345 wrote:I'm a newbie, can someone fill me in on "The Book of Crap"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woot#Bag_of_Crap

regular woot occasionally throws together a bunch of stuff and sells it, usually during or at the end of a wootoff. it's hard to get since there are way more people trying to get it than there are available BOCs.

btw, you can't type the actual name of the offering so people just make up names with the same initial letters. bandoleer of carrots is my favorite.

oh...and in for 1!

afurball

quality posts: 16 Private Messages afurball
RyanCianfarani wrote:$33 right now for a red. Woot is normally $30 shipped I believe. If this woot off is as long as it sounds like it could be, I'd think the vinturi would have to find its way on here.

You're right, usually vinturi and wine racks are among the wootoff offerings. Here's the $23.99 Vinturi from January's woot-off.

Maisyday

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Maisyday

Okay everyone, you convinced me! I only hope it's as good as you all say! Thanks!

tytiger58

Maisyday wrote:Okay everyone, you convinced me! I only hope it's as good as you all say! Thanks!

I will expect a letter of thanks after you try it!

Cheers!

mawy

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mawy

Love me some caramel - in for 2! (ok so one's for my sister...)

sup727

quality posts: 7 Private Messages sup727

i found their website le caramel but there isn't much...

dewthedru wrote:regular woot occasionally throws together a bunch of stuff and sells it, usually during or at the end of a wootoff. it's hard to get since there are way more people trying to get it than there are available BOCs.

btw, you can't type the actual name of the offering so people just make up names with the same initial letters. bandoleer of carrots is my favorite.

oh...and in for 1!

are there bee owe see's for wine.woot?

Veela

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Veela

This stuff is golden.

greggarcia

quality posts: 9 Private Messages greggarcia

Le Caramel Three - Pack Sampler
First sucker: tytiger58
Last wooter to woot: greggarcia

Resistance was futile!

juzijuzi

quality posts: 9 Private Messages juzijuzi

there's a whole a lot a caramel going on!

baltokeys

quality posts: 2 Private Messages baltokeys

Bought it. Love it. Recommend it. YUM!

wronkerville

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wronkerville

Wasn't gonna buy it... Then it wouldn't freaking go away. Read about it last time it was on and thought about it hard.

Maybe it's cause I'm hungry or because the sig other loves caramel, I fell victim to my first wine purchase.

MrCaramel

quality posts: 27 Private Messages MrCaramel

Hi there,

I am sorry I was not around earlier!
I did not read all the comments yet : however I did see one asking what you can use the caramel on!

The cream is perfect for spreading on toast, waffles or dipping apples, nuts, cookies. You name it.

The topping is an incomparable dessert topping : ice-cream, cheesecake, apple pie...

Pour the syrup in coffee or a milkshake, mix it in oatmeal...

Of course all the products are great on a spoon!!

I am off to read the rest of the posts

coynedj

quality posts: 7 Private Messages coynedj

Bought a set as a gift, but just maybe he'll get a two-pack instead of a three-pack, if you know what I mean...

I started out on Burgundy but soon hit the harder stuff. Bob Dylan, Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues

How on earth did I get 7 QPs?

mawy

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mawy
coynedj wrote:Bought a set as a gift, but just maybe he'll get a two-pack instead of a three-pack, if you know what I mean...

*Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more*

tracih

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tracih
MrCaramel wrote:Hi there,

I am sorry I was not around earlier!
I did not read all the comments yet : however I did see one asking what you can use the caramel on!

The cream is perfect for spreading on toast, waffles or dipping apples, nuts, cookies. You name it.

The topping is an incomparable dessert topping : ice-cream, cheesecake, apple pie...

Pour the syrup in coffee or a milkshake, mix it in oatmeal...

Of course all the products are great on a spoon!!

I am off to read the rest of the posts

You just gave me a great idea...caramel and whipped cream crepes! Too bad I thought of this AFTER it sold out. I will be on the hunt until the next time it's featured.

NascarDad

quality posts: 21 Private Messages NascarDad

Dang missed it. Maybe I will look for something similar on amazon, the wife loves caramel.

yikes, to try and order this direct was almost 50 bucks with shipping. Really sorry I missed this one now.

crisangel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crisangel

sent as a gift. any idea how long it might take to get there?

manichawk

quality posts: 2 Private Messages manichawk

Anyone had shipping notification for this yet? It's been a week now, still no word from woot...

alien88

quality posts: 18 Private Messages alien88
manichawk wrote:Anyone had shipping notification for this yet? It's been a week now, still no word from woot...

track by reference indicates billing information received, so, soon hopefully..

wooters.us - scoring more bags of Koi for you than others.

MrCaramel

quality posts: 27 Private Messages MrCaramel

Hi there,

sorry about that : we were busy making some caramel. Our machine has had a few glitches but the fresh batches of caramel have left our facilities!

You should be receiving everything VERY soon.
Thanks again for buying Le Caramel. I am sure you will love it

Mr Caramel

Suidas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Suidas

sorry about that : we were busy making some caramel. Our machine has had a few glitches but the fresh batches of caramel have left our facilities!

Sounds good, thanks for the update.

A shame about the delay; it would have been really convenient to know ahead of time not to bother buying it specifically as a Mother's day gift, but oh well.

tytiger58

Mr Caramel

I can't wait! and thank you for offering this again on Wine Woot this is just the best stuff I have ever had! Also do you do tours of your place?...I would come down to your area if you did.

Cheers

manichawk

quality posts: 2 Private Messages manichawk

/me watches the tracking as it *slowly* crawls across the US... Should be here by Friday, can't wait!

anhaire

quality posts: 4 Private Messages anhaire

Mine arrived today. So far I've only tried the caramel cream, but I'm SO glad I bought it! Apples never tasted this good.

unwoofer

quality posts: 2 Private Messages unwoofer

Okay - this is REALLY good stuff. Alright, I confess, GREAT stuff.

I opened a bottle of Ty Caton tonight, and am literally licking the spoon of caramel, while sipping the Caton - heck -- who needs dinner! And, I can say, I am being animal friendly, not eating anything with a face - wooo!

Really great Caramel - need to trot over to Santee and see the wonderful French fellow who abandon land of great grapes for land of great rodeos - there has to be an interesting story there.....