CTmasterblender

quality posts: 16 Private Messages CTmasterblender
SonomaBouliste wrote: Parker has, on several occaisions, demonstrated that as much as he knows about wines he knows precious little about winemaking.

Are you aloud to say that...just kidding, thank you for chiming in

SonomaBouliste

quality posts: 238 Private Messages SonomaBouliste
CTmasterblender wrote:Are you aloud to say that...just kidding, thank you for chiming in

Well, I did refrain from obscenity.

CTmasterblender

HELLO AND GOOD MORNING WOOTERS, I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT WEEKEND. I THANK THE HOLIDAY CROWD THAT JOINED ME YESTERDAY / TODAY. I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE FOR THE NEXT TWO DAYS I WILL BE A LITTLE OUT OF SERVICE. I won a golf tourney last week and now get to advance to Monterey and play a couple of really amazing courses. I will be out of touch tomorrow from 5AM till 3PM (drive time and golf), then tomorrow during golf which the timing depends on how I play tomorrow. I promise to get all questions answered here and on the blog. I enjoy this part of the process and look forward to hearing what you think of this deal and the wine (Rats, you need to move quickly for me, the holiday hurts!). I wish I had someone to fill in for me, but I’m a one man show with C&T Cellars – I’m out, we are all out. Chat with you soon - Trent

SLTKota

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SLTKota

Hey, I live in Southeast Tennessee where unfortionantly we can not have wine shipped to us by mail. (Atleast at this time, there has been talk about changing this and I am crossing my fingers as wine.woot.com is a tease for me until then)

I was wondering if there was any other way to purchase your wine? Do you sell to stores on a request basis if I ask them to purchase some from you?
Thanks,
Stuart

jimihil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimihil

My girlfriend and I sampled Trent's wines last weekend, and I have to say, you cannot go wrong with any of his wines! The Rooftop Red is far and away the best wine I've ever tasted at this price point! This wine could easily stand up to other wines at twice it's cost. We went to Trent's home thinking we'd purchase a few bottles and went home with 3-1/2 cases! Need I say more?

CTmasterblender

SLTKota wrote:Hey, I live in Southeast Tennessee where unfortionantly we can not have wine shipped to us by mail. (Atleast at this time, there has been talk about changing this and I am crossing my fingers as wine.woot.com is a tease for me until then)

I was wondering if there was any other way to purchase your wine? Do you sell to stores on a request basis if I ask them to purchase some from you?
Thanks,
Stuart

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way in your state, I would have to first find a wholesaler. The closest I get to you is NC. Sorry about that, I hope the laws change also.

CTmasterblender

jimihil wrote:My girlfriend and I sampled Trent's wines last weekend, and I have to say, you cannot go wrong with any of his wines! The Rooftop Red is far and away the best wine I've ever tasted at this price point! This wine could easily stand up to other wines at twice it's cost. We went to Trent's home thinking we'd purchase a few bottles and went home with 3-1/2 cases! Need I say more?

You don't, I do! Thanks again Jim, you and Keather were a lot of fun, I hope we can figure out that dinner we talked about.

tommythecat78

quality posts: 18 Private Messages tommythecat78
SLTKota wrote:Hey, I live in Southeast Tennessee where unfortionantly we can not have wine shipped to us by mail. (Atleast at this time, there has been talk about changing this and I am crossing my fingers as wine.woot.com is a tease for me until then)

Thanks,
Stuart

CTmasterblender wrote:Unfortunately it doesn't work that way in your state, I would have to first find a wholesaler. The closest I get to you is NC. Sorry about that, I hope the laws change also.

It is now official that as of July 1st you can ship to Tennessee.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
My Cellar (has not been updated in forever)
Do the people want fire that can be applied nasally? -Golgafrinchan Marketing Consultant

yumitori

quality posts: 22 Private Messages yumitori

Since we're trying to figure out who to credit with the new Woot Cellars offering, has anyone thought of Trent?

Has the facilities, is used to pulling in wine or grapes from around the region, and has just recently had an offer up on the site...

Cesare

quality posts: 1646 Private Messages Cesare
yumitori wrote:Since we're trying to figure out who to credit with the new Woot Cellars offering, has anyone thought of Trent?

Has the facilities, is used to pulling in wine or grapes from around the region, and has just recently had an offer up on the site...

Dood. Page 6 of the pub:

cjsiege wrote:It just hit me this morning! How do you get RRV Riesling but Central Coast SB and Chard???

"Rock star"! Trent Moffett from C&T! See paragraph 6 from his blog. Duh!!!

I must have been a whole lot more tired yesterday than I thought.

I sincerely apologize to any of you who had already figured this out and must have been thinking "CJ's incredibly dense!". I can only blame it on Week 5 of testing.
-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

cjsiege

quality posts: 14 Private Messages cjsiege
tommythecat78 wrote:It is now official that as of July 1st you can ship to Tennessee.

Provided, of course, that the state hasn't made it a horrible burden for the wineries to get the permit.

Trent, in the past Peter Wellington has talks a little bit about how he chooses which states are "worth the hassle". How about you? How do you personally choose which states you will ship to?

yumitori

quality posts: 22 Private Messages yumitori
Cesare wrote:
Dood. Page 6 of the pub:

< snip >

Just doing my part to make CJ feel less dense...