berlinsmommy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages berlinsmommy
cevamal wrote:Nice, thanks!

(shamelessly posted as an easy way to get my 'joined' date.)

ETA: d'oh!

Me too!

PaulaGreilinger

quality posts: 1 Private Messages PaulaGreilinger

lostinthelab

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lostinthelab
PaulaGreilinger wrote:

Alas, me too!

themostrighteous

quality posts: 12 Private Messages themostrighteous
lostinthelab wrote:Alas, me too!

just LOVE that woot name!

do you know... what biodynamics is?

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
themostrighteous wrote:just LOVE that woot name!

Wahoo! My anniversary date is coming....but now I have to ship out of state to take advantage of it.

aggeer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aggeer

comment

JasonCon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JasonCon

ditto

margav

quality posts: 2 Private Messages margav

Testing...one....two

highaltitudehigh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages highaltitudehigh

testing....5....6...7.....8.....

Chipper28

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chipper28
highaltitudehigh wrote:testing....5....6...7.....8.....

Odd aversion to 1..2..3..4

johnrb85

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johnrb85

I joined in <----

BigWetDog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BigWetDog

how is it jason toon has only 3-10 woots?

[size=18][color=red]PURPLE![/color][/size] is the full extent of my coding skill

sanity

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sanity

OK, maybe some of you will read this and not make the same silly mistake I did. Did I read the first post in this thread? Yes, more than once. Did I read through the entire thread? Almost. So what do I do? I email for my coupon, because I had not received it, thinking I had missed it in the spam filter. I received a nice email in return letting me know the coupon would arrive via email near the beginning of my woot b-day month. Just like the 1st post says. Look to the left, over there. December. I will receive it near the end of November.

polarbear22

quality posts: 35 Private Messages polarbear22
sanity wrote:OK, maybe some of you will read this and not make the same silly mistake I did. Did I read the first post in this thread? Yes, more than once. Did I read through the entire thread? Almost. So what do I do? I email for my coupon, because I had not received it, thinking I had missed it in the spam filter. I received a nice email in return letting me know the coupon would arrive via email near the beginning of my woot b-day month. Just like the 1st post says. Look to the left, over there. December. I will receive it near the end of November.

Or early December. I got mine a little into the month.

Polar bears are meant to be clever, very clever. They are the Einsteins of the bear community. - Anonymous
Please donate to the 2014 MS Bike Ride
Want to read what SonomaBouliste has to say about wine?
Ddeuddeg Cheesecake Cookbook
My Cellar

slightlyslapdash

quality posts: 8 Private Messages slightlyslapdash
hardground wrote:Only 11 months to go!

Hey, it could be worse... Like having to wait until July. Yeah. hehe - At least it'll give me something to look forward to next year.

=(|) woot monkeys rock. \m/(>.<)\m/

robatack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robatack

yes, me too

tradinick

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tradinick

When is my Woot day? Well I guess I have to post!

nyranger1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nyranger1

checking my birfday

girlonahalfshell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages girlonahalfshell

comment

ahaslett

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ahaslett

I just found this thread and checked my woot day. February 20th. Or is it a year from the first wine purchase?

instiller

quality posts: 0 Private Messages instiller

hmmm..

instiller

quality posts: 0 Private Messages instiller

hmmm..

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 187 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
ahaslett wrote:I just found this thread and checked my woot day. February 20th. Or is it a year from the first wine purchase?

Join date. But you have to have the Newsletter button checked in your Account settings to get the email.

You could write to Woot Service and see if they will still honor it.

And the email now says:

"But don't wait too long. Once we turn the page on our calendar to next month, you won't be able to use it anymore."

So we only have the one month to use it in ....

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

kttest

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kttest
MarkDaSpark wrote:So we only have the one month to use it in ....

I never did get mine

- Krista
"Wine is the most civilized thing in the world." -Ernest Hemingway.
NYC Tastings Summary courtesy of HAK

maddprofessor

quality posts: 5 Private Messages maddprofessor

hmm. i got a b-day code once and then never again. I just checked that newsletter box now. Did the box checking change when they updated the site maybe? Anyway I'll check my join date.

spny1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spny1

When did I join? Cannot find it anywhere!

Cesare

quality posts: 1673 Private Messages Cesare
spny1 wrote:When did I join? Cannot find it anywhere!

April 30, 2005. Hover over your name to the left to see it.
It's also at the top of every page, where it says "Welcome (your name)" and your color square. Hover over that to see.

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

saxwizerd45

quality posts: 9 Private Messages saxwizerd45

So now that the wine.woot b-day program is officially back on... what happens to those of us that missed out on b-day codes while the program was on hiatus?

It is well to remember that there are five reasons for drinking: the arrival of a friend; one's present or future thirst; the excellence of the wine; or any other reason.

spny1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spny1
Cesare wrote:April 30, 2005. Hover over your name to the left to see it.
It's also at the top of every page, where it says "Welcome (your name)" and your color square. Hover over that to see.

Aha! They left out the "hovering" part. Till April! Thanks!

merryberry

quality posts: 10 Private Messages merryberry
spny1 wrote:When did I join? Cannot find it anywhere!

You joined April 30 2005 - 4.5 years ago - bought over 100 various woots, and this was the first time you ever posted??!!?? Amazing.

Hover your mouse over your name, it'll give you your join date and number of posts.

My Cellar in CT

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 187 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
saxwizerd45 wrote:So now that the wine.woot b-day program is officially back on... what happens to those of us that missed out on b-day codes while the program was on hiatus?

Email service at woot and ask.

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

cmgree1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmgree1

when was it?
ah, got it.

meneuens

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meneuens

Checking to see when my month of Wootage goodness takes place.

keste13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keste13

checking, now back to the shadows

inkwench

quality posts: 1 Private Messages inkwench

Question: I have the original newsletter announcing the WootDay cheaper shipping, and the code to avail yourself of it.

Now I have finished moving, and it is once again my WootDay month, but no new code. Will the old one work?

In inverse and not complete order. Rinfrescante. Pepper Bridge. Saxon Brown. Monkey Prize. Vina Robles. Ty Caton Tytanium (always!). Roshambo. Polyphemus. Donati Family. Poizon. Montinore. Kent Rasumussen. Mumm Napa. Boss Monster. Iron Horse. Albino Rhino. White Zeppelin, Buttonwood Farm, 8-Bit, Ty Caton Racchus, Twas!

cjsiege

quality posts: 14 Private Messages cjsiege
inkwench wrote:Question: I have the original newsletter announcing the WootDay cheaper shipping, and the code to avail yourself of it.

Now I have finished moving, and it is once again my WootDay month, but no new code. Will the old one work?

I'd love to get the answer to that, too. Esp. since I had to change the e-mail associated with my ID. And the Woot Newsletter master list never seems to update that info.

lfangmann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lfangmann

great deal

javadrinker

quality posts: 4 Private Messages javadrinker
cjsiege wrote:I'd love to get the answer to that, too. Esp. since I had to change the e-mail associated with my ID. And the Woot Newsletter master list never seems to update that info.

Only one way to find out...try it on your next order.

Woot only activates as appropriate per account since they use the same coupon code for everyone (like the woot light coupon codes from a few months back).

And the path to drunken poverty continues... Java's Stash at CT

• Wine.woots: um, lost count.
  • Other woots: um, lost count too. I might have a problem.

damightyanteater

quality posts: 12 Private Messages damightyanteater

checking

oh sweet - next month

My last 5 woots:
  • Robert Craig Mount Veeder Cabernet Sauvignon x2
  • Woot Cellars Boss Monster Zinfandel Six - Pack
  • Armida Winery Poizin Trio
  • Olivestri Siloro olio nuovo
  • Wellington Vineyard Designate Cabernet Trio

zmobile

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zmobile

When did I join? I love Wine.Woot and want my $5 off

Argggg... it was last month. I even ordered wine last month!