quality posts: 0 Private Messages 87yj

Test post to check my "birthday"

007fletch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 007fletch

Great idea. Guess it deserves a post.

Thanks

sailstud25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sailstud25

Well, I passed on a huge ball of cheese (I was so tempted though) and I missed the nice balsalmic by like 6 minutes once I decided to go for it... maybe my first wine.woot will actually be wine. Now, just what month did I join...?

Hmm, just went in for 3 Randoms, when I haven't bought any shirts lately (although still checking frequently) so what are the chances of liking them!?! Oh well, couldn't pass up the mystery!
...a number of shirts on teetrade.com

cwillwood

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cwillwood

I'm sooooo lost.... when's my birthday???? Sooon I will know!!

valuator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages valuator

just making a comment to see when i joined

kenshin31

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kenshin31

check check mic check

nallie

quality posts: 8 Private Messages nallie

I think it would be awesome if some of you previously quiet birthday checkers hung around and played here in the community now that you’ve outed yourselves as lurkers. We need you. Variety breeds vibrancy. If you aren't into sharing your life, thoughts on the appropriate size for a pet canine (glares at MadWine) and etc, that’s fine. But please take a few moments now and them to tell us what you think about a wine, or a pairing, or a varietal. We learn more when you share. Thank you in advance for your future participation (we call that the 'assumptive close' where I come from).

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all." - h.keller
"If you can do something about it, there is no need to worry. If you cannot do anything about it, there is no use in worrying." - j.white (and also Shantideva)

Loweeel

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Loweeel
nallie wrote:I think it would be awesome if some of you previously quiet birthday checkers hung around and played here in the community now that you’ve outed yourselves as lurkers. We need you. Variety breeds vibrancy. If you aren't into sharing your life, thoughts on the appropriate size for a pet canine (glares at MadWine) and etc, that’s fine. But please take a few moments now and them to tell us what you think about a wine, or a pairing, or a varietal. We learn more when you share. Thank you in advance for your future participation (we call that the 'assumptive close' where I come from).

My family friends who own the palace on mt. veeder have an irish wolfhound. Granted, the patriarch of their family is 6'6", but those things are almost a caricature. Way too big for sanity.

Favorites: Roessler ¬ KRPN ¬ Etude ¬ Stuart ¬ KRPort ¬ Tøøthstejnn ¬ Titus ¬ URSA ¬ InZin ¬ SBMystery ¬ SxBS&Z+4 ¬ DC3&4 ¬ TyC3&FB ¬ FeEquus ¬ PSPS ¬ Harvey ¬ SBRes&CR ¬ Corison ¬ Noceto ¬ Humbug ¬ KRSEXY3SOME ¬ PoiZin06 ¬ POLY ¬ Castoro ¬ SBCab ¬ KRPS2K ¬ HW12 ¬ GSaké ¬ הגפןCab ¬ PepBr

CT ¬ PSychos' Path
"The one difference between me and Petite Sirah is that I don't have a dumb period." - YT

nallie

quality posts: 8 Private Messages nallie
Loweeel wrote:My family friends who own the palace on mt. veeder have an irish wolfhound. Granted, the patriarch of their family is 6'6", but those things are almost a caricature. Way too big for sanity.

But we haven't met Sanity yet. We'll find out Friday night where she lies on the owner to Irish Wolfhound scale... . Just teasing. In our old neighborhood a tiny little couple walked by daily with their Irish Wolfhound. They were darling people but it made my kids laugh since it always seemed the dog was walking the peeps, not vice versa.

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all." - h.keller
"If you can do something about it, there is no need to worry. If you cannot do anything about it, there is no use in worrying." - j.white (and also Shantideva)

kyle83uw

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kyle83uw

Never did see the email even though my woot b-day is in august...I was going to wait and email woot about it- but I'm too scared the Wellington offer will be gone by the AM =)...I'm in for a couple

wrm1701

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wrm1701
kyle83uw wrote:Never did see the email even though my woot b-day is in august...I was going to wait and email woot about it- but I'm too scared the Wellington offer will be gone by the AM =)...I'm in for a couple

NEAT

magicfen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages magicfen

righteous!

3 random craps, compaq presario desktop, 3 GB Nano, 3 screaming monkeys, photo paper, sandisk memory stick, sansa E250 MP3 player, photo paper, ipod nano, helicopters, wallet, vivicam 5MB camera

opiate2002

quality posts: 0 Private Messages opiate2002
hmcnally wrote:Gratuitous post to determine woot birthday month

ditto

looseneck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages looseneck

birth date test

JJAnon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JJAnon

Arglebargle?

Kothoga

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kothoga

Test

dholmes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dholmes

testing- birthday testing

jbryda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbryda

now just to find out when i joined...

cagmag

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cagmag

I'm a Born-again-Wootian!

geo8rge

quality posts: 33 Private Messages geo8rge
Winedavid39 wrote:so that it isn't construed as "free".

So what happens if it is construed as free? I suspect it is some kind of computer bug, shipping > $0.01 is in the code somewhere.

(Overall signature size was getting large. Recommended signature size is 5k.)

geo8rge

quality posts: 33 Private Messages geo8rge
geo8rge wrote:So what happens if it is construed as free? I suspect it is some kind of computer bug, shipping > $0.01 is in the code somewhere.

April you gotta be kidding me.

(Overall signature size was getting large. Recommended signature size is 5k.)

mknoblock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mknoblock

Cool concept, Woot. Now how about a monthly Blogging Old CEO only available to people whose Woot'day is in that month and who have never received their very own Bandolier Of Carrots?

hld1970

quality posts: 16 Private Messages hld1970

Counting down the days until September...

gks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gks

posting for birthday month- do like wine!

bsimao02

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bsimao02

Test to see if I still get a discount

zenpilgrim

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zenpilgrim

Guess I'll have to post to find out my woot birthday.

Tenacubus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tenacubus

My lack of commenting means I needed to comment to find out when my birthday was. How silly...

anasazi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages anasazi

comment

ExitWound1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ExitWound1

i only have to wait till sept. gimme somthing good.

Merry Edwards?

nonamewoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nonamewoot

won't make a difference....since I live in MA

Meatetarian

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Meatetarian

Then who was phone?

"I ASSURE YOU
THE TIMER HAS LONG SINCE EXPIRED" - Dinosaur Comics

sladedogg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sladedogg

Hate to be one of those guys, but I need to post to find out my join date...

zahbo1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zahbo1

woo hoo another BD to celebrate!

anachronist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anachronist

Just posting to see muh birfday....

anachronist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anachronist
anachronist wrote:Just posting to see muh birfday....

Nice, same month as my real birfday!!!