Nitetigrezz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
ThunderThighs wrote:Oyster crackers are my new go to snack. Always loved them but rarely had them around. Now a jar sits on the counter.

XD I keep my stash in a drawer at work. Co-workers were stealing them for awhile, so now I just keep a small stash - 4-5 bags at a time.

Nitetigrezz Woot Sticker Trade Post ~ First ever Book of Cheats ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 154.9/2000

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:umm, are you talking about the mustard peas or the oyster crackers?

The mustard peas, thanks.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Nitetigrezz

pooflady wrote:The mustard peas, thanks.

Erp, sorry about that x.x

Love those things. The ones we got in Chinatown come in small snack-sized packets and are a great craving crusher when you're in the mood for something savory. They would still be my go-to snack except ngovednik's allergic to some of the ingrediants x.x

Nitetigrezz Woot Sticker Trade Post ~ First ever Book of Cheats ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 154.9/2000

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Nitetigrezz wrote:Erp, sorry about that x.x

Love those things. The ones we got in Chinatown come in small snack-sized packets and are a great craving crusher when you're in the mood for something savory. They would still be my go-to snack except ngovednik's allergic to some of the ingrediants x.x

craving crusher? i've already eaten five packets today!

pooflady

Nitetigrezz wrote:Erp, sorry about that x.x

Are they hot, as in spicy?

no1

pooflady wrote:Are they hot, as in spicy?

they are a leetle bit. they taste a bit like hot mustard you get with chineez takeout.

maxikyd

quality posts: 6 Private Messages maxikyd

Waiting (im)patiently for supper. There's a baked potato, spiced zucchini, and a lamb roast seasoned with garlic, pepper, salt, and fresh rosemary. The delicious scent alone is driving me mad. Must...wait...until...done...

Nitetigrezz

pooflady wrote:Are they hot, as in spicy?

As someone who has to be in the mood for spicy foods to really enjoy them and is otherwise a complete wuss, they're just hot enough to be flavorful. If that's not your cup of tea, I'd recommend garlic peas. Not spicy at all, but also really helps with killing cravings.

Just finished a roast beef and cheddar sammich with horseradish mayo. Would have preferred horseradish mustard, but still pretty great.

Nitetigrezz

maxikyd wrote:Waiting (im)patiently for supper. There's a baked potato, spiced zucchini, and a lamb roast seasoned with garlic, pepper, salt, and fresh rosemary. The delicious scent alone is driving me mad. Must...wait...until...done...

Oooo that sounds amazing. Lamb in and of itself is amazing.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Fried zucchini with cheese sauce.

Because it was as close as I could come to justifying fondue for one.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

no1

Nitetigrezz wrote:Oooo that sounds amazing. Lamb in and of itself is amazing.

any flesh of baby is tender and amazing!

no1

Mavyn wrote:Fried zucchini with cheese sauce.

THIS IS THE WORST LOOKING PR0N MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN

pooflady

Nitetigrezz wrote:As someone who has to be in the mood for spicy foods to really enjoy them and is otherwise a complete wuss, they're just hot enough to be flavorful. If that's not your cup of tea, I'd recommend garlic peas. Not spicy at all, but also really helps with killing cravings.

Just finished a roast beef and cheddar sammich with horseradish mayo. Would have preferred horseradish mustard, but still pretty great.

Complete wuss here. If anything says spicy, zesty, buffalo, southwestern, tangy, chipolte or a number of other words, I skip it.

Nitetigrezz

no1 wrote:any flesh of baby is tender and amazing!

Stop making me hungry for veal damn it >.<

no1 wrote:THIS IS THE WORST LOOKING PR0N MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN

Admit it, there's nothing to be ashamed of. You love it.

pooflady wrote:Complete wuss here. If anything says spicy, zesty, buffalo, southwestern, tangy, chipolte or a number of other words, I skip it.

Ah kay. If you like garlic then, I'd go with the garlic peas. There are some nice layers of flavors and they're still really tasty without being spicy.

no1

pooflady wrote:Complete wuss here. If anything says spicy, zesty, buffalo, southwestern, tangy, chipolte or a number of other words, I skip it.

how about "garlic"?

Nitetigrezz

no1 wrote:how about "garlic"?

XP Garlic peas don't have the least bit of kick. At least not the brand I had.

pooflady

no1 wrote:how about "garlic"?

Usually like it, but came across some garlic wings not long ago that were horribly hot. I use it a lot in cooking. Love garlic bread.

Mavyn

no1 wrote:THIS IS THE WORST LOOKING PR0N MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN

Really? Huh. I thought Sausage Party was worse.

dougall

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dougall

on tonight's menu,

spanish rice, beans, yucca fries, ribs, steak and flan.

oh...and beer!

Nitetigrezz

pooflady wrote:Usually like it, but came across some garlic wings not long ago that were horribly hot. I use it a lot in cooking. Love garlic bread.

Nom-tastic. Love garlic, though I don't have near as high a tolerance for it as my ma or my best friend. They can eat a clove of garlic on its own without so much as flinching x.x

Mavyn wrote:
Really? Huh. I thought Sausage Party was worse.

I actually scrolled past really quick because of how those images looked x.x

jlarson328

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlarson328

How about Foie Gras? I eat it about twice a year, and feel like an awful person.....but my tears enhance the flavor, so it's ok

no1 wrote:any flesh of baby is tender and amazing!

First Birthday of Celebrations 7/11/14, First Shirt Birthday of Celebrations 7/11/14, Birthday Puzzle Mysterious Letter 7/22/14, wife of "MM"

Nitetigrezz

jlarson328 wrote:How about Foie Gras? I eat it about twice a year, and feel like an awful person.....but my tears enhance the flavor, so it's ok

Mmm, I still prefer veal or lamb, personally. Though I'd like to believe Foie Gras prepared in the French fashion still fits in that category.

Mavyn

Nitetigrezz wrote:I actually scrolled past really quick because of how those images looked x.x

;)

The sausage picture was honestly NOT intended to be dirty. We made sausage, someone who knew called it a sausage party. I took the pics and then later...wow. Yeah. Really bad as a thumbnail.

Nitetigrezz

Mavyn wrote:;)

The sausage picture was honestly NOT intended to be dirty. We made sausage, someone who knew called it a sausage party. I took the pics and then later...wow. Yeah. Really bad as a thumbnail.

XD See! It wasn't just me!

dougall

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dougall

rice...

meat + beans

No drunken sausage pics from me... sorry

Mavyn

dougall wrote:
No drunken sausage pics from me... sorry

Well there goes my fun night.

:p

Nitetigrezz

No clue what we're having for dinner. Though I'm suddenly distracted by the small group of Navy men in Khakis walking past our building........

Mavyn

Nitetigrezz wrote:No clue what we're having for dinner. Though I'm suddenly distracted by the small group of Navy men in Khakis walking past our building........

You're having seamen for dinner?

O.O

pooflady

KFC - thighs and green beans. Love their green beans.

no1

pooflady wrote:KFC - thighs and green beans. Love their green beans.

kfc - they do veggies right?

Nitetigrezz

Mavyn wrote:You're having seamen for dinner?

O.O

I almost wish... ~drools~ Always been a sucker for guys in uniforms.

But alas, I don't think ngovednik would approve. So it'll probably be chicken or fish tonight.

Mavyn

Nitetigrezz wrote:I almost wish... ~drools~ Always been a sucker for guys in uniforms.

But alas, I don't think ngovednik would approve. So it'll probably be chicken or fish tonight.

Just don't read the sentence aloud.

pooflady

no1 wrote:kfc - they do veggies right?

Their green beans are like the ones I used to can and then cook for hours. Don't like crisp tender.

no1

pooflady wrote:Their green beans are like the ones I used to can and then cook for hours. Don't like crisp tender.

ah, institutional style.

Nitetigrezz

Mavyn wrote:Just don't read the sentence aloud.

Shush you >.> I'm just lucky that by the time I hit teenage-hood we weren't living near the base anymore. Otherwise I'd be in all sorts of trouble.

pooflady

no1 wrote:ah, institutional style.

If that's what it's called. Mmmm, cooked with bacon and onion.

Nitetigrezz

pooflady wrote:If that's what it's called. Mmmm, cooked with bacon and onion.

Ffff I want collared greens now. But done right, cooked with the hamhock right there in the pot.

pooflady

A Rose pork shoulder butt in a mess of green beans. Looks like I'm going to be snapping beans sometime this week.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 17 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Halibut, fresh picked green beans w/onions & bacon, fresh cukes, leftover German potato salad.

Nitetigrezz

Sipping on some English Breakfast tea trying to calm down after a rough morning. Gotta remember to call my chiropractor soon.