hot72chev


quality posts: 11 Private Messages hot72chev

Leftover pizza.

jawsuser


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
hot72chev wrote:Leftover pizza.



Can I have some please?

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

omelet between a cinnamon raisin bagel

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

omelet between a cinnamon raisin bagel

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

Coconut milk panna cotta.


unangrybird


quality posts: 0 Private Messages unangrybird

Raspberry smoothie with an oreo crushed in for texture.

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

A delicious super juicy plum.


novels22


quality posts: 0 Private Messages novels22

a cup of coffee, complete with three spoons of sugar, and two pieces of seaweed

unangrybird


quality posts: 0 Private Messages unangrybird
novels22 wrote:a cup of coffee, complete with three spoons of sugar, and two pieces of seaweed



Is the seaweed in the coffee? If so is it good?

octoberton


quality posts: 0 Private Messages octoberton

Gluten-free donuts. I miss Krispy Kreme.

florida212


quality posts: 0 Private Messages florida212

Coffee

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz

Tim's sea salt and vinegar potato chips - yum!

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

root beer float



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz

Bagel with cream cheese and tea... though it's too damned hot for the tea x.x But it's free office tea at least!

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

jasneko


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
pooflady wrote:root beer float

It has been too long since I've had a root beer float!

Mocha latte and chocolate biscotti.


Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz

Mmm, classic gyro with greek fries (thick-sliced fries with feta, cucumber sauce, and kalimata olives. I love the food trucks here.

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

kakkorotto


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kakkorotto

going to have some lipton noodles soup. But I'm making it in the microwave and not using the recommended amount of water. HAHAHAHAHA

dougall


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dougall
kakkorotto wrote:going to have some lipton noodles soup. But I'm making it in the microwave and not using the recommended amount of water. HAHAHAHAHA


too much or too little?

stryper2000


quality posts: 22 Private Messages stryper2000

the last thing i ate was a Walmart brand granola bar,

right now I have a bottle of water near me

The Craphound of Woot

Antagonist of Sellbuyer92 , I sniped his Basket Of Checkers

x36

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Just had a slice of sourdough toast. I'll probably regret it when I go to bed.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz

Half a bagle with a bowl of yogurt and granola. Ruining the semi-healthy foodage with a cup of black tea loaded with cream and sugar >.>

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Leftover falafel with aioli and slices of bread.

Well, that was lunch. Right now...nothing.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

dougall


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dougall

Limeade Oreos and raw milk.

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
dougall wrote:Limeade Oreos and raw milk.



O.O Those exist? Seriously? Ye Gods! I want some now!!!

To continue killing off any chance of eating healthy, two microwave bean beef and green burritos with a side of chips.... and an iced tea.

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

dougall


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dougall
Nitetigrezz wrote:O.O Those exist? Seriously? Ye Gods! I want some now!!!



Not any more, I've eaten them!

I need energy in readiness for tonight's butchery of a pork mountain. (Or the transformation of 25+lbs of pork and fat into sausages)

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
dougall wrote:Not any more, I've eaten them!

I need energy in readiness for tonight's butchery of a pork mountain. (Or the transformation of 25+lbs of pork and fat into sausages)



>.< You're gonna make me cry. I'll just have to console myself with the green tea kitkats I managed to score from the int'l district last week.

Mmmmmmmm pooooooork..... Is that all home grown or store bought but not processed?

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Hey, stay away from mai cookies!

Dammit, now I need to learn to make limeade oreos too.

The pork is store bought, but not yet sausagized. We lack the room to grow pigs, but even if we HAD the space, I suspect someone would want the entire animal turned into bacon. Somehow.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

dougall


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dougall
Nitetigrezz wrote:>.< You're gonna make me cry. I'll just have to console myself with the green tea kitkats I managed to score from the int'l district last week.

Mmmmmmmm pooooooork..... Is that all home grown or store bought but not processed?



There, there.... Don't cry.


sleep easy tonight knowing that I merely ate the ones on my plate, I didn't eat every single one on the whole planet.


and store bought pork lumps, it'd be a little creepy to have a 25lb pig to butcher... because, you know. Pooh's best friend and all.

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
dougall wrote:There, there.... Don't cry.


sleep easy tonight knowing that I merely ate the ones on my plate, I didn't eat every single one on the whole planet.


and store bought pork lumps, it'd be a little creepy to have a 25lb pig to butcher... because, you know. Pooh's best friend and all.



*sniffle* So there's still hope?

And I'm a horrible horrible person. Loved the meat from the pigs we raised >.< Two pigs, so we had to rent out a freezer at the butcher's. So lean and tasty since we made sure to exercise them and feed them cornmeal during their last month or so. Made a huge difference!

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

dougall


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dougall
Nitetigrezz wrote:*sniffle* So there's still hope?

And I'm a horrible horrible person. Loved the meat from the pigs we raised >.< Two pigs, so we had to rent out a freezer at the butcher's. So lean and tasty since we made sure to exercise them and feed them cornmeal during their last month or so. Made a huge difference!


so... just how much bacon can you get from a pig?

right now the closest we would get to raising animals would be to get a beehive or 2, and then the question would be how much of the honey gets turned into mead.

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
dougall wrote:so... just how much bacon can you get from a pig?

right now the closest we would get to raising animals would be to get a beehive or 2, and then the question would be how much of the honey gets turned into mead.



It was a lot of bacon! A neighbor of ours helped with the cost of half of one pig (materials to build the fence, feed, etc), so she got the equivalent in meat. All in all, I don't think we reached our last bacon tips for about three years, and that was with us spacing things out just enough so we didn't get burnt out on pork. The bacon was so lean that it didn't even shrink when it was cooked, though it was still tastier than store bought, and the ribs were so lean that even the most fat-conscious fooder could strip the bone clean. I also got my first tasted of smoked pork chops, which was amazing! Only reason we did it was because I was in Future Farmers of America in HS >.< By the way, the blue butt we had was 204 lbs when killed, and the hampshire was 197 :D

Mmmmmmm Mead is amazing. So worth raising a beehive.

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Presently, peach iced tea.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
pooflady wrote:Presently, peach iced tea.



A concoction of unsweetened and raspberry iced tea is sitting on my desk just now

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

ceagee


quality posts: 61 Private Messages ceagee

An apple w/ almond butter. It's very tasty,
but I really wanted a big bowl of ice cream.




Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz

After a miserable time with traffic, trying to force my way to work despite two car crashes and road construction, all of it making me twenty minutes late x.x I found half of a black forest cake from a local bakery waiting in the office kitchen. Add to my slice of cake some hot tea, and I'm a happy wooter :3

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Limeade oreos.

They're ok.

I'm not sure I need more of them.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
Mavyn wrote:Limeade oreos.

They're ok.

I'm not sure I need more of them.



If I can find them, I might pick up a package just for the experience.

I do recommend the green tea kitkats. Really tasty.

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
Nitetigrezz wrote:If I can find them, I might pick up a package just for the experience.

I do recommend the green tea kitkats. Really tasty.



I've had them, but wasn't impressed. I quite like regular kitkats, but haven't enjoyed any of the others. Even the 'big' one, just ruined the ratio of chocolate to filling.

These oreos lack a 'lime' flavor. They are nicely tart, but the flavor is more generic sour than lime.

The green cream filling is pretty, though.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Nitetigrezz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
Mavyn wrote:I've had them, but wasn't impressed. I quite like regular kitkats, but haven't enjoyed any of the others. Even the 'big' one, just ruined the ratio of chocolate to filling.

These oreos lack a 'lime' flavor. They are nicely tart, but the flavor is more generic sour than lime.

The green cream filling is pretty, though.



So you're one for the classics XD The green tea kitkats are ones I'd go after again, but I'd recommend the dark chocolate ones. If you enjoy dark chocolate, anyway.

Hrm, those oreos sound a lot like the... didn't they make a lemon one at one point? I remember there used to be a lemon cookie very much like the oreos, with cream filling and all. Might have just been a generic brand though.

~ First ever Birthday of Celebrations ~ 7/11/2014 ~

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
Nitetigrezz wrote:So you're one for the classics XD The green tea kitkats are ones I'd go after again, but I'd recommend the dark chocolate ones. If you enjoy dark chocolate, anyway.

Hrm, those oreos sound a lot like the... didn't they make a lemon one at one point? I remember there used to be a lemon cookie very much like the oreos, with cream filling and all. Might have just been a generic brand though.



They still make lemon. I've not tried them to compare. They're trying all sorts of new flavors--banana sundae (apparently awful), watermelon, fruit punch, mint, etc. They had peppermint for Christmas, and they were ok. Not as good as Peppermint Joe-Joe's, but acceptable. The lime are a limited edition for the summer, probably fruit punch as well.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.