ThunderThighs

quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

theang

quality posts: 1 Private Messages theang

(sorry if repeat - I didn't look at the rest of the thread)

ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Raining

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining

I had Gman in mind when I saw this.
Battle Hymn

and DAJ helped me with the posting.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Elf Smack - game

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

Life Lesson

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

Put yourself in a snowball fight

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

Put yourself in a Hanukkah movie

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

Shakespeare does Rudolph

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

This one made me laugh out loud.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

One for STL

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

I feel like I should apologize for that one.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

The 12 Days AFTER Christmas

The first day after Christmas
My true love and I had a fight.
And so I chopped the pear tree down
And burned it just for spite!
Then with a single cartridge
I shot that blasted partridge
My true love
My true love
My true love gave to me.

The second day after Christmas
I put on me old rubber gloves
And very gently
Wrung the necks
Of both the turtledoves
My true love
My true love
My true love gave to me.

The third day after Christmas
My mother caught the croup
I had to use
The three French hens
To make her chicken soup.
The four calling birds were a big mistake
For their language was obscene
The five golden rings were completely fake
And they turned my fingers green!
My true love
My true love
My true love gave to me.

The sixth day after Christmas
The six laying geese wouldn't lay
I gave the whole
Darn gaggle to
The A.S.P.C.A.
My true love
My true love
My true love gave to me.

The seventh day what a mess I found!
All seven of the swimming swans had drowned!
My true love
My true love
My true love gave to me.

The eighth day after Christmas
Before they could suspect
I bundled up
The:
eight maids a-milking
nine pipers piping
ten ladies dancing
eleven lords a-leaping
twelve drummers drumming
[well, actually I kept one of the drummers]
And sent them back COLLECT!

I wrote my true love
"We are THROUGH, love!"
And I said in so many words
Furthermore your Christmas gifts are for the BIRDS!
[four calling birds,
three French hens,
two turtledoves
and a partridge in a pear tree....]

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

Ascii Christmas Art

FORUM MODERATOR

kalyha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kalyha

ThunderThighs

Staff

cute card

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

Remember these great Christmas albums?

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

Some Christmas Smilies for you

You'll want to rehost these on imgur.com.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

Christmas is in my heart twelve months a year and thanks to credit cards, it's on my Visa card statement twelve months a year also.
--------------
When you stop believing in Santa Claus is when you start getting clothes for Christmas.
--------------
Three phrases that sum up Christmas are:

• Peace on Earth,
  • Goodwill to Men, and
  • Batteries not included
    --------------
    Father to three-year old: "No a reindeer is not a horse with TV antenna."

• FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

Beer Tree

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
    daj59 wrote:

Oooooh, pretty.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

stlwooter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter

A shaggy dog story my dad used to tell:

Back in the times of the round table, there were two knights that surpassed all others at jousting, Murray of Scotland and Twall of Devonshire. Both had racked up amazing numbers at jousting competitions, and both held undefeated records. It was inevitable, then, that they should eventually meet on the field to determine who was the better jouster, and finally the day was set.

People went to the bookies to place their bets. Every possible advantage was discussed in taverns and on the streets. Lance length, horse, technique, anything that could give one knight an edge over the other. There was no clear favorite.

Among the many people placing bets was one of Merlin's servants. The man was torn between these two great fighters and went to his master for advice. Merlin raised and eyebrow at the request for insider information, smiled, and confessed to doing some research himself on the matter. It seems that Merlin was a betting man.

"My friend," he said, "I have walked invisible in their rooms and inspected everything. I am afraid that Murray has made a mistake in choosing his lance for this event. He chose a smaller diameter grip, and it will rattle in his gauntlet making the tip vibrate and inaccurate. Besides," he continued, "Twall is the better fighter. I have studied his jousts and believe him to have the advantage."

The servant thanked his master and hurried off to place his bet. Just before handing over his hard earned coin, the servant had misgivings. Better to check one more time with the powerful Merlin and be sure than to lose his spending change. He hurried back and rushed up the spiral stone stairs to Merlin's tower.

As he got to the top, he saw Merlin taking off in flight and he heard him exclaim as he rode out of sight, "Murray's grip is too small and Twall a good knight."

ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

Christmas Cranberries

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

Time--lapse video of three Google employees creating an 18,600 cell mosaic in a spreadsheet.

More info here

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

DIY Christmas Gift: Slippers

FORUM MODERATOR