jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

i was going to say it's not a real misfits thread until we've burned something, but it seems we already skipped that step into some substantive conversation...

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
jqubed wrote:i was going to say it's not a real misfits thread until we've burned something, but it seems we already skipped that step into some substantive conversation...



Speaking of burning, Dreamaster stopped in a couple of weeks ago. Did you see him? He made a thread.


jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
pooflady wrote:Speaking of burning, Dreamaster stopped in a couple of weeks ago. Did you see him? He made a thread.


um, no, don't remember that... haven't been here much since i started the job... which i'm still loving and am no longer on training, though i have to be at work at 4:30 am tomorrow, was in at 4 today, and will be at 3 am monday
i'm actually thinking i like mornings better; i've been nights for the last 2 weeks and it's been harder to get my schoolwork done and be up in the morning for school when i'm not getting home until after midnight... speaking of which, i'm going to bed...

edit: don't forget to turn your clocks back!

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
jqubed wrote:um, no, don't remember that... haven't been here much since i started the job... which i'm still loving and am no longer on training, though i have to be at work at 4:30 am tomorrow, was in at 4 today, and will be at 3 am monday
i'm actually thinking i like mornings better; i've been nights for the last 2 weeks and it's been harder to get my schoolwork done and be up in the morning for school when i'm not getting home until after midnight... speaking of which, i'm going to bed...

edit: don't forget to turn your clocks back!



Sweet dreams.


jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
pooflady wrote:Sweet dreams.


g'nite!

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

stlwooter


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter

ok, back to Clerks

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
jqubed wrote:i was going to say it's not a real misfits thread until we've burned something, but it seems we already skipped that step into some substantive conversation...



//sets fire to the most substantial corner in the bar....er, the room.

stlwooter


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter
Josephus wrote://sets fire to the most substantial corner in the bar....er, the room.


hey, some of that liquid is flammable!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 505 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff



KT, thought of you and your art quest when I saw this.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:

KT, thought of you and your art quest when I saw this.


C00l.

I'm useless for deleting tonight, (look at the post, know it is useless, just leave it there anyway...sigh useless) Might as well go to sleep.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 505 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:C00l.

I'm useless for deleting tonight, (look at the post, know it is useless, just leave it there anyway...sigh useless) Might as well go to sleep.

Poor Dname.

Goodnight! I should probably head that way too.

stlwooter


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter
dontwantaname wrote:C00l.

I'm useless for deleting tonight, (look at the post, know it is useless, just leave it there anyway...sigh useless) Might as well go to sleep.


are you supposed to delete in EBW? Or are you referring to woot thread?

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite
daj59 wrote:

KT, thought of you and your art quest when I saw this.


Excellent.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

stlwooter wrote:are you supposed to delete in EBW? Or are you referring to woot thread?



Product thread. The entire I AM NOT AN ESKIMO! can go most nights.
Anything that can be said without looking at the product. (like the old I waited up for this?)
Anything that doesn't relate to the product.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Well, off to the Christening. Alone. Gave hubby too much warning and he weaseled out of it.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

nevermind, wasn't paying attention. I was thinking like when they break a bottle on a ship sort of thing.

Still single, can't imagine why.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
FenStar wrote:The Christening of what?



She forgot that she didn't tell us about that. We're supposed to just know. Somehow.


FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
pooflady wrote:She forgot that she didn't tell us about that. We're supposed to just know. Somehow.

I think I remember her saying something about a kid, but I thought that had already happened.

Still single, can't imagine why.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
FenStar wrote:I think I remember her saying something about a kid, but I thought that had already happened.



I must have missed it.
What are you doing this weekend?


FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

heh

Still single, can't imagine why.

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
pooflady wrote:I must have missed it.
What are you doing this weekend?

Nothing, I'm about to start on homework.

Still single, can't imagine why.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
FenStar wrote:heh



104 tabs????? How do you do that? Why would you do that?


FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
pooflady wrote:104 tabs????? How do you do that? Why would you do that?

I might need one of them for something!

Still single, can't imagine why.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
FenStar wrote:I might need one of them for something!



You couldn't bookmark them?


ThunderThighs


quality posts: 505 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:You couldn't bookmark them?

You make me so proud when you talk technical!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
daj59 wrote:You make me so proud when you talk technical!



Really laughing out loud.

Still.


killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
spongebrain wrote:Was it oversized? I believe that that can trigger extra charges...



Ahhh...if taken out of context, what a provocative sentence...in more ways than one.


czardastx wrote:Hey there!!! When did you wander back in here? Turn that frowny face upside down for me, I'm still kicking around.



I think of you often. Actually, last night I was sorting through some photos versus artwork as I was backing it off my computer and I came across the dancing photo, your company logo & the certificate.

Can you no longer woot from a specific place? Why did you go away?


pooflady wrote:Ahem! I haven't been given your new address.



I think Fen is the only one to have my new address oddly enough.


dontwantaname wrote:I took this picture and thought of KT right away.

I don't think I ever got around to posting it.



Hmmm...if only for the ocean and imagining a black silhouette with blowing hair...otherwise I look nothing like the young woman...


pooflady wrote:Maybe she's ashamed of us and doesn't want her parents to know about us. You could rent a P.O. box and smuggle our stuff into the basement when no one's looking.



Um. Precisely. Heh. The trick is you can send it to the old address and it gets forwarded here.


tennbeekeeper wrote:L O L... I can see KT doing that!

BTW, nice new home on here, KT!! I recognize the "feet," so great crop work there, lady.



You know, I can see myself doing that, too! Heh.

Yes the feet. I should try to dredge up those gross foot photos from times past...


gwp wrote:I've liked most of the Misfits pics, but this one "feels" nice.



Just most? Heh. And stop feeling me up....even if it is "nicely."


NeoLuddite wrote:



Soooo close...love the photo, but damn those tire tracks!


tall4agirl wrote:Nice new place, KT. I like the pics Neo added, too.
(sorry, I thought I had hit this one earlier... too many new threads in one day)



Ahhhh...a busy day in the life of a mod. I want to be a mod-for-the-day.


JoeDeeDee wrote:
But I have to admit, tho I like the name, when I scan down the list of threads, I keep thinking that it says "beyond the bras". Yikes!



Hmmm...JoeDeeDee, I am not sure what to say about this...other than to ask Freud for some answers...


terrybatey wrote:KT, a long time ago you told me about couponcreep. I use that site all the time. Someone sent me another coupon site that is just as great. I've been using it for weeks and have saved bundles. Thought you might enjoy the link.
http://www.flamingoworld.com/
Love your new Misfits thread. Take care!



Hello. So, are you going to PM me your email and snail mail address? Thanks for the site...


jqubed wrote:um, no, don't remember that... haven't been here much since i started the job... which i'm still loving and am no longer on training, though i have to be at work at 4:30 am tomorrow, was in at 4 today, and will be at 3 am monday
i'm actually thinking i like mornings better; i've been nights for the last 2 weeks and it's been harder to get my schoolwork done and be up in the morning for school when i'm not getting home until after midnight... speaking of which, i'm going to bed...

edit: don't forget to turn your clocks back!



Umm...I must have missed something. I thought jqubed went to school and worked in his family's business...did he get a new job? What is he doing?


daj59 wrote:

KT, thought of you and your art quest when I saw this.



That's neat, but I have to confess it reminds me of that 80s painter...Patrick Nagel???

stlwooter


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter

ah, the catchall response

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
stlwooter wrote:ah, the catchall response



Catch-all in the polite way, of course. As many individualized answers in one message as possible.

I have a love/hate relationship with my duvet. I used to wash my comforter so often that it would lose shape. Now that I use a duvet, it catches all the cat hair and gunk that I wouldn't want remaining on the comforter below until the next wash.

I wonder if anyone else notices this...how hard it is to put a king duvet on a king comforter by yourself? Anyone have any tips or tricks?

stlwooter


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter
killingtime wrote:Catch-all in the polite way, of course. As many individualized answers in one message as possible.

I have a love/hate relationship with my duvet. I used to wash my comforter so often that it would lose shape. Now that I use a duvet, it catches all the cat hair and gunk that I wouldn't want remaining on the comforter below until the next wash.

I wonder if anyone else notices this...how hard it is to put a king duvet on a king comforter by yourself? Anyone have any tips or tricks?


of course in the politest way.

I usually turn the duvet cover inside out and go from the corners.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
stlwooter wrote:of course in the politest way.

I usually turn the duvet cover inside out and go from the corners.



Yeah, I am a corner gal myself...but my comforter is a down comforter...and my duvel is very...um....loose...so everything is loosy-goosy going in and around. I feel like I am wrestling with an octopus. (What a beautiful visual...and potential name for a misfit thread.)

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

Be back in a while...laundry night.

stlwooter


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter
killingtime wrote:Yeah, I am ......um....loose...so everything is loosy-goosy going in and around. I feel like ... wrestling ... an octopus. (What a beautiful visual...and potential name for a misfit thread.)


I agree

Edit: just me being snarky. //runs away

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
killingtime wrote:Umm...I must have missed something. I thought jqubed went to school and worked in his family's business...did he get a new job? What is he doing?


i hadn't done a whole lot of work for dad in a while, but i started working at the #1 tv station in our market (really, one of the best in the country), and i absolutely love both the company/job and the fact that i'm actually starting to do some of what i've been going to school for all these years... and getting paid to boot! (just $7/hour, but a lot of similar jobs are unpaid, temporary internships) this is a real job that is permanent (though i certainly want to be moving up here or elsewhere when i graduate) and even has benefits like profit sharing, paid-time-off, health/dental insurance, and i think i can even become eligible for the 401k... plus i can get trained to do all sorts of stuff (on my own time) and really broaden my skillset. i was probably overly excited that i got to take a company car today and pick up some footage from one of our photographers in time to get it on the 8 am news, though i was disappointed i didn't have to show my badge to get to where he was... ok, so 2 am rolls around very fast now; g'nite!

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

stlwooter


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter

NBC is being green this week. 150 hours this week devoted to green themes, turning off a few lights, and changed their logos to a green color.

oooh, watch out Middle East, we don't need your oil anymore.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
stlwooter wrote:NBC is being green this week. 150 hours this week devoted to green themes, turning off a few lights, and changed their logos to a green color.

oooh, watch out Middle East, we don't need your oil anymore.



even better, no-one actually watches NBC any more, so even more energy is being saved.

stlwooter


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter
Josephus wrote:even better, no-one actually watches NBC any more, so even more energy is being saved.


we only get broadcast tv over the cable. mostly have it for Inet access.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Josephus wrote:even better, no-one actually watches NBC


I do, Dr. J?

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

oh, well, of course you do. I'm sure there are 'lots' of others that do to...

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Josephus wrote:oh, well, of course you do. I'm sure there are 'lots' of others that do to...



Um, I do.