quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r

DeathStargyle

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
darthv8r wrote:DeathStargyle
What does anyone think, with build up:

or without:

Lord v8r,
Idea-wise, it makes more sense with the build-up, but appearance-wise, I'm less sure.

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
no1 wrote:Lord v8r,
Idea-wise, it makes more sense with the build-up, but appearance-wise, I'm less sure.

i think i agree; strictly appearance-wise, i think it looks better without... but i have a hard time even telling that's the death star with the diamond shape, even seeing the name... could they be rounded more into the actual shape?

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

darthv8r

jqubed wrote:i think i agree; strictly appearance-wise, i think it looks better without... but i have a hard time even telling that's the death star with the diamond shape, even seeing the name... could they be rounded more into the actual shape?

True, try to "plump" it out and see what I get, thanks!

no1

darthv8r wrote:True, try to "plump" it out and see what I get, thanks!

Lord v8r,
"Death Pear" isn't very catchy.

darthv8r

no1 wrote:Lord v8r,
"Death Pear" isn't very catchy.

and I might get sued by NY for, big death apple...

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
darthv8r wrote:and I might get sued by NY for, big death apple...

sounds like the next Grand Theft Auto title... GTA: Big Death Apple

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

darthv8r

jqubed wrote:sounds like the next Grand Theft Auto title... GTA: Big Death Apple

ha! they should set it for new years rockin eve and have Dick Clark as the main character!

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:I guess I need to learn to read.

edit: Looks like only Women's Small left. If I knew anybody that could wear that size I'd let them know, but it's too small for even my uber-skinny sister.

Daughter. 5'5" 107 lbs. Maybe thin HS and kids in their 20's. I think it is small on her. She is still young and thin enough to pull it off. I would say by 30, even with the same body....too old.

It would fit on kids.

I'm hoping they order womens XXL. The XL is just a little smaller than the mens L that fits nice, but I like the cut of the womens better now that I tried it.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

darthv8r

no1

darthv8r wrote:

Very nice, Lord Vader. Much better than that silly round Death Star.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:Daughter. 5'5" 107 lbs. Maybe thin HS and kids in their 20's. I think it is small on her. She is still young and thin enough to pull it off. I would say by 30, even with the same body....too old.

It would fit on kids.

I'm hoping they order womens XXL. The XL is just a little smaller than the mens L that fits nice, but I like the cut of the womens better now that I tried it.

hmmm. . . I am still loosing baby weight (plus I need something with a bit of extra fabric for nursing right now, so I am getting the mens, but I would like to get some ladies shirts eventually, I'll gladly petition with you for XXL. My sister is 5'7" and around 140, but you can see her bones in places. She doesn't really have any extra fat on her. She doesn't like cooking for one and she lives alone, if she didn't eat in the cafeteria at work I'd seriously worry about her.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

darthv8r

no1 wrote:Very nice, Lord Vader. Much better than that silly round Death Star.

hey, it is a little known fact that the emperor was actually a fashion designer before getting into politics

jbedwar1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbedwar1

You know you'd wear it....

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot

This week's derby is almost over. If you haven't voted, please consider voting for my two newest designs! Thank you.

darthv8r

Suggestions?
Should I add more color? Should I put a circle around the magnification? Should the paper airplane be doing something like dropping bombs or something?
[stupid imageshack messing up again]

peppersagooddog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peppersagooddog
darthv8r wrote:Suggestions?
Should I add more color? Should I put a circle around the magnification? Should the paper airplane be doing something like dropping bombs or something?

yes, no, yes

darthv8r

peppersagooddog wrote:yes, no, yes

Heh, what color and where?

peppersagooddog

darthv8r wrote:Heh, what color and where?

i'm thinkin the boy is kinda a fulcrum, and he looks a little empty. maybe just some solids in the box like a barely not pale hair fill in? barely noticeable shirt color maybe?

darthv8r

[stupid imageshack messing up again]so here is "da bombs" and magnification circle, The Mrs. thought the previous was a house on top of a plane, so circle makes it look like it is zoomed in, i don't know

peppersagooddog

darthv8r wrote:so here is "da bombs" and magnification circle, The Mrs. thought the previous was a house on top of a plane, so circle makes it look like it is zoomed in, i don't know

yeah thats gettin better lawl

darthv8r

peppersagooddog wrote:i'm thinkin the boy is kinda a fulcrum, and he looks a little empty. maybe just some solids in the box like a barely not pale hair fill in? barely noticeable shirt color maybe?

yeah, I'll try that! it is the boy, but didn't want a flesh color, so i'll try the hair and/or shirt, thanks!

peppersagooddog

darthv8r wrote:yeah, I'll try that! it is the boy, but didn't want a flesh color, so i'll try the hair and/or shirt, thanks!

np gl

darthv8r

jbedwar1

Please consider voting for mine. Thanks.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

these are mine. Please click to vote.

My wife is making a quilt for our little boy with those rocketships- this is roughly what one of the squares looks like.

darthv8r

Josephus wrote:

My wife is making a quilt for our little boy with those rocketships- this is roughly what one of the squares looks like.

I really like that monkey one Dr. J! snort!'d when I sawrz it. Hey, you aren't playing fair, one entry in the fog at a time! Great job Joe!

Josephus

darthv8r wrote:I really like that monkey one Dr. J! snort!'d when I sawrz it. Hey, you aren't playing fair, one entry in the fog at a time! Great job Joe!

hey, thanks. Not gonna hold up, I just know it.
//fingers and toes crossed
//tail crossed too (if I had a tail)

-have to give it to my wife if the rocketshirt wins. She quilted one of the rockets onto a T-shirt for Stephen a while back, but the quilt itself is lagging.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Josephus wrote:

A woot quilt!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

jbedwar1

Awww man ... i'm just outside the new hotness range..... please vote for my shirt so that i can at least feel the new hotness feeling.... since i'll never feel "the fog"

KtCallista

jbedwar1 wrote:Awww man ... i'm just outside the new hotness range..... please vote for my shirt so that i can at least feel the new hotness feeling.... since i'll never feel "the fog"

Don't say never, you have some talent there! I already voted earlier.

jbedwar1

KtCallista wrote:Don't say never, you have some talent there! I already voted earlier.

Woohooo ... thanks a ton. I'm so addicted to entering in these things.... but i can't seem to draw what i'm thinking. When i get done it looks like crap normally. Or people dont want it.

Thanks again

KtCallista

jbedwar1 wrote:Woohooo ... thanks a ton. I'm so addicted to entering in these things.... but i can't seem to draw what i'm thinking. When i get done it looks like crap normally. Or people dont want it.

Thanks again

Not having much better luck myself. I've been pretty uninspired lately too.

jbedwar1

KtCallista wrote:Not having much better luck myself. I've been pretty uninspired lately too.

so you dont have any submitted for this derby?

KtCallista

jbedwar1 wrote:so you dont have any submitted for this derby?

Nope, the last one I did was consumerism.

Josephus

click to vote, please.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
KtCallista wrote:Don't say never, you have some talent there! I already voted earlier.

Yeah, me, too.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

jbedwar1

pooflady wrote:Yeah, me, too.

aww you guys are trying to make me like it here.
Thanks

jbedwar1

crap ... steadily declining now.... in 10th. It's only going to get worse from here on heh

darthv8r

jbedwar1 wrote:crap ... steadily declining now.... in 10th. It's only going to get worse from here on heh

Heh, tell me about it!